Stay Dry Roofing of Tampa Bay Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2000

4700 N Florida Ave

Tampa, FL 33603

Family owned and operated since 1987. 25+ employees. No sub-contracted work. Master elite certified contractor. Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Contractor #CCC057980....

roofing (394)skylight installation (8)general contractors (5)chimney repair (4)gutter repair (3)solar companies (1)deck cleaning (1)decks & porches (1)

06/18/2018

PETER G.

I was impressed by the thoroughness. He replaced rotted wood and redid a long segment of the roof. Was not able to finish on the day and came back on the weekend to finish the job. After the work was completed we had that one week of heavy rainfalls and to my delight everything stayed dry on my patio.

Description of Work
Roof at the soffit area by my patio had two leaks

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

05/10/2018

Carmel V.

Whenever I have a roof leak, Mannie’s son comes and checks. It is usually a loose shingle and they glue it down.

Description of Work
Roofing Maintenance Service

Work Completed On 03/03/2018

12/12/2017

Ken A.

Responsive and punctual but the vent installed was cheap and without a collar to attach the bathroom exhaust flexible pipe. When a company cuts corners on the products used, I shop elsewhere in the future. Very dissatisfied with the outcome.

Description of Work
Replace a blown shingle on the roof and install a roof vent for a bath exhaust.

Work Completed On 12/12/2017

11/01/2017

Hazel K.

Badly. We are told that the crew that replaced our roof was fired. But that didn't mean that our future leaks and issues were paid for, they were out of pocket for us.

Description of Work
Roof was replaced by this company, We have a couple of serious leaks since replacement. The current leaks resulted in serious harm to our home resulting in mold issues. The company is not compliant with their promises and difficult to reach. They said they would remedy immediately and then it turned into 3 weeks out. Don't respond, the original work was obviously poor or the roof would not continue to fail.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

We apologize for any inconvenience, but please be advised of the following, We had originally set up an appointment with one of our estimators as the roof was 12+ years old. Our estimator had then provided an estimate the day of. We had set this repair up for approximately 3 weeks as we were busy during the hurricane season. An attempt was made to have you moved up, but our current customers had been waiting for 3 weeks as well and it would be unfair to push them out further than the time they were originally given. Approximately 2-3 days prior to the start date of the repair work, Mr. [Member Name Removed] had advised us he no longer wanted us to perform the work and thereby cancelled the contract.

10/18/2017

Gael M.

Stay Dry Roofing did not keep scheduled appointments. They did not return calls. They made appointments they did not keep.

Description of Work
I need a new roof.

Work Completed On 10/18/2017

09/23/2017

Shannon S.

The first repair looked good, but next storm water leaked. Notified Stay Dry and they came out to inspect and found the problem. They fixed the problem and we've been dry since then.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Work Completed On 09/23/2017

09/18/2017

Mark S.

We needed an area of our roof repaired, so we called Stay Dry because they are local and had good reviews on the community Facebook page. Stay Dry missed their original appointment and there was a lack of communication around rescheduling the appointment. However, they promptly responded to our review and sent their crew leader Brian to fix the roof. Brian was great. We appreciate that Stay-Dry quickly responded to our review.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

Review for Stay Dry Roofing of Tampa Bay Inc - 4700 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL - 36264696

09/11/2017

Darpan P.

The workers themselves who came to check out the roof were good. However I asked for a written report of how things looked along with the quote to fix couple items that are still pending to be able to use the $100 credit I have but I never received anything. I was told that they will tell the office to do so but no one followed up. I am still waiting....

Description of Work
Roof inspection and basic included repair through this coupon and quote for more extensive repair if needed.

Work Completed On 08/11/2017

09/04/2017

Dominick P.

o.k. it took tow visits second visit took to long to get it done

Description of Work
fix nail holes

Work Completed On 09/04/2017

08/29/2017

Virginia D.

Curtis has done three roofs in my neighborhood. He is very accommodating. They installed our 30 year roof. They are very polite and trustworthy.

Description of Work
I called them today. I have an appointment Thursday.

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

Commercial & residential repairs & replacement of shingle, flat, tile, hydro-stop & metal 5-v crimp roofs.

Torch down roofs or gutter work