Sena Cleaning Services

Founded 2010 β€’ With Angi since March 2013

Deep cleaning in general. Regular cleanings offered. Vacation Homes . Move in - move out cleanings, Office cleanings available!!! Cleaning after construction in General....

A Service Provider's profile image

+83 more images

house cleaning (96)

09/08/2021

Suzy L.

It exceeded my expectations. They were very professional, friendly and did an amazing job. I already recommended them to 2 of my relatives. Highly recommend. Pricing depends on what you need done.

Description of Work
My home cleaned

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

08/25/2021

Liz H.

Amazing ! Cleaned nooks and crannies that I would have never thought of cleaning. Removed rust water stains, cleaned fan blades, air vents, and so many other details. To be honest the house was showroom ready.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

Thank you very much Mrs [Member Name Removed] πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

08/12/2021

Belinda K.

Sena Cleaning Services did a phenomenal job cleaning our home! They were extremely thorough, very professional and are nice to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

07/24/2021

KAREN C.

Fantastic! They arrived promptly. I had requested natural cleaning products and they did use them (I paid $10 extra for them). They pulled out all the furniture and cleaned behind it. Even a huge tangle of cords behind my entertainment center. In and out in 2 hours or so. Spick and span!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of my living room and dining room

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

01/20/2021

Jasmine S.

The team did an excellent job! Our house has never looked this good and to see the smile on my mom’s face was priceless! They organized every room and made our guest room look bigger by rearranging it! Loved it!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

10/01/2020

Rebecca S.

I can not recommend this company enough. Incredibly professional, responsive, and good with having pets around while cleaning. I was amazed at the lengths they went to, to ensure my home was deeply cleaned. Very very happy with them!

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/30/2020

Nicole R.

House cleaning was fantastic! Extra little touches everywhere. Very good job!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

07/28/2020

Jacquelynn P.

I've been using Sena Cleaning Services for years. Dada and his team are always so professional, friendly, happy, and meticulous. They always do such a thorough job, especially Dada. I have been through several other cleaning companies in the area before this and am so happy we found Dada's company! I always trust them with my home and on rare occasions when something isn't quite to my satisfaction, Dada always makes sure to address it fully at the next visit. Very honest, diligent, polite, and hard-working. And they are all so pleasant and happy to be there too! Sometimes they laugh and sing with one another while working away. It's so refreshing to witness! I can't say enough how happy and grateful we are to have found Sena Cleaning Services! HIGHLY recommend them!!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

06/29/2020

Chris W.

I had the team do a deep cleaning and they did an awesome job. My home is like the day I moved in. Smells fresh and clean. I will be using this team every few months.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/28/2020

Gary L.

we've been a client for about 3 months, very pleased!

Description of Work
Bi-monthly house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

06/24/2020

Abbie P.

Sena has been cleaning my house for years. Not only do they do an excellent job for a reasonable price but they are trustworthy and reliable. I recommend them to everyone looking for a cleaning company.

Description of Work
Deep and routine cleaning

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

06/19/2020

Richard H.

Sena does a fantastic job, not only the first time, but consistently on every visit. Where other companies might cut corners or rush jobs, Sena gives the same excellent care and attention to detail on every cleaning. The crew is polite and responsive, and very flexible with schedule changes. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/19/2020

Daiva A.

Reliable, trustworthy, professional, on time and do a good job. Been using this service around 2 years now. Always same people. Responsive to specific needs. Would recommend. Daiva, Apollo Beach.

Description of Work
Weekly house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Kristina W.

Dada and his team are always prompt and have amazing attention to detail. I highly recommend this company! It’s like Christmas every time they come, it’s my favorite day of the month!

Description of Work
Routine cleaning

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

Jeannine K.

Dada and crew do a great job and are honest and trustworthy. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Biweekly Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Kristin S.

We absolutely LOVE Sena Cleaning! They have been cleaning our home twice a month for several years now and do an impeccable job each and every time. They are VERY reasonably priced and are very detailed (like taking light bulbs out of fixtures to dust!). Every time they leave, it feels so fresh and wonderful. They are also a small, family owned business, which I love to support!

Description of Work
Full House Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

06/16/2020

Dayna M.

Sena cleaning does an amazing job cleaning my home. They are thorough and efficient, dependable and trustworthy. They always leave my home looking and smelling great!

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/16/2020

Meredith L.

We have been using them for over a year and they have been wonderful! Always in time and always do a great job. They are a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them. Our house feels like a new home once they leave and we always know we can trust them in our home.

Description of Work
Twice a month cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

05/19/2020

Ellen D.

Wonderful job! My house has never been so clean!

Description of Work
Deep clean

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Thank you very much Mrs [Member Name Removed] πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

12/11/2019

Sofia P.

Sena was professional, friendly and did a fantastic job deep cleaning my house. They quoted us a reasonable price and did not disappoint. They arrived early and left the house spotless. They focused on areas that usually don't get much attention - baseboards, fans, shower drains, blinds, etc. I will definitely use their services again. Trustworthy, efficient, professional.

Description of Work
Deep clean

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

12/10/2019

Terrie E.

Sena came and did a deep clean of my house and did a fantastic job. Every inch of the house is spotless. I now have them coming every other week for upkeep. They are prompt, thorough and the best around. I recommend them to family and friends all the time!

Description of Work
I needed a deep clean and then routine cleaning twice a month

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

11/25/2019

Denise T.

They broke an antique mirror I have placed behind a dresser so it would not get damaged. He moved the mirror and broke it. He offered to replace it with some cheep cardboard back mirror. His attitude of disrespect and was very hostile for someone who broke an item in my house. I would never use them again or recommend anyone else does because he does not hold himself accountable for damages.

Description of Work
basic cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

10/25/2019

Nidal K.

Friendly, professional customer service!

Description of Work
Sena Cleaning Services came to my house and gave us a free estimate. Very professional and very punctual. Pricing was very fair.