Mr Rogers Appliances of Tampa

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2011

7818 N Armenia Ave Suite # 1

Tampa, FL 33604

When it comes to appliance repair, Mr Rogers Appliances is Tampa's best appliance repair service company. Our factory trained service technicians are experts in the repair and maintenance of most major brands of appliance. From first contact to job wrap up, you can be assured of professional and affordable appliance service and repair. We offer fast, friendly and courteous service. We use only the best products and equipment and maintain a skilled staff to answer your questions. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service, which has earned us many valuable customers. Hablamos espanol. Additional email - Award Winning....

10/07/2020

Vanessa S.

A guy came out to clean out vent and he only sucked out from dryer with a vacuum. I was told they were supposed to go on roof and he didn't so I asked him and he said not necessary. I had to repairmen out since then and they both say the dryer has no suction and it is not the dryer it is vent - he was supposed to go to end (roof) and suck that out too. I called and they did not call me back.

Description of Work
Dryer vent

Category air duct cleaning

02/18/2019

Kimberly W.

Very good experience with Mr. Rogers Appliance repair. Initial call, we left a message and they called back within 10 minutes. Scheduling rep was very kind, easy to talk to, and was able to work us in the next day on a holiday weekend so we could have use of our dryer. Service tech was right on time, quickly diagnosed the issue and was able to get us up and running that day. Very professional and helpful throughout and we would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

12/13/2018

Floyd G.

Mr Rogers agreed to come out same day to install a dishwasher and even did me a personal favor as a repeat customer. They took my old dishwasher to a friend of mine from church that needed one badly. They then installed the old dishwasher at the friends house and hauled away her old one. That's going the extra mile. Will always recommend them!

Description of Work
Dishwasher Installation

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair, appliance sales

11/03/2018

Peter H.

Requested a quote and got someone who barely spoke English to call me, had to have everything repeated multiple times, not very reassuring if they outsource/pay badly enough for their appointment booking.

Description of Work
Repair water freezing in bottom of Fridge

10/18/2018

Renee V.

Very well... professional and knowledgeable

Description of Work
Replaced stove top

09/30/2018

Jackson D.

They came out for the quote and got me the numbers on time

Description of Work
Check on a bad washing machine

05/14/2018

Carmel V.

I called them on a friday, but no one is answering, and a voice recording answered and I left my name and telephone number, told them that the service is for a washing machine repair. a woman returned my call 2 days later, and mentioned the name of the company, and I told that somebody else had already fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Washing Machine Service Repair

Category appliance repair

We apologized for the inconvenience. Our business telephone were down on Friday and Saturday. We do not work on Sundays. All voice messages are always retrieved. We are available and ready for any services you need.

04/03/2018

sean M.

Horribly! Since 12/23/17 we have been trying to get this issue resolved. But Sear's Home Warranty determined that we needed to use Mr. Rogers. They are completely inept. One theory after another as to what the problem was. Sear's Home Warranty is just as bad though. Until 3/29/18 we experienced a refrigerator alarm that would not shut off. A compressor fan that cycled on and off every few seconds. A visual temp display that flashed on and off constantly. An emergency temp alert that needed reset multiple times a day. Endless calls to Mr. Rogers and Sear's trying to get someone to fix the issue. Each blamed the other. Mr. Rogers supposedly installing a "main board" that was sent to them from Sear's after 3 months of searching. Only to find out on 3/29, when I had finally had it and hired a reputable appliance repair company, that the main board was not replaced with a working board! Of course when I told Mr. Rogers that their repair didn't work and nothing was working correctly, they blamed it on Sear's and said that the Freon level was probably low, but they wouldn't be able to check that. Sear's would have to do that. Never ever have Mr. Rogers in your house to evaluate an appliance repair issue. They fired the 1st guy they sent here. Said he was no good...but they followed his initial determination of the problem anyway! Dishonest beyond belief!

Description of Work
Repair my 42" KitchenAid side by side refrigerator that was not operating at the proper temperature to keep contents cold.

Category appliance repair

Mr. [Member Name Removed] We apologize for the inconvenience that you had in the past. We were refered by you warranty company to provide you with the services. As we advised you in our conversations your warranty company provided us with the parts, we also informed you that the parts where on back order with the manufacturer, and unfortunatley when a part is on back order it is out of the supplier power to have an estimated time of arrival. We want to let you know that when our technicias perform a diagnostic we assure that the correct part is ordered. (New OEM part) As far as the compressor, unfortunatly we do not have certified techs to work on compressors and that is why we told you that your warranty company would have to send another compressor certified company to check your compressor. Our Service Manager worked hard to do everything in his power to do what he can, as he worked late hours communicating with your warranty company to have issue resolved, However there is only so much we can do. Again, we apologize for you feeling this way...

03/21/2018

Cary L.

I could have done it myself. The vacuum was a little handheld that the worker left behind.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning

02/08/2018

Carolyn S.

The technician was on time and performed the work quickly and efficiently. We had used them before for another appliance repair and have been very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

01/29/2018

Donna R.

Determined repair not cost effective.

Description of Work
See if washer could be repaired or required replace

01/29/2018

Laura A.

It went great. The technician arrived on time, was polite, efficient and even put a new bulb in the freezer, without being asked. We were very happy with the service.

Description of Work
We had a repair done to the drain in our refrigerator.

01/15/2018

Bob I.

They were on time and did a great job

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category small appliance repair, air duct cleaning

01/12/2018

Kathy S.

This is the worst experience I've ever received from a company. I have an extended warranty and they were too busy to help me with the claim that they were hired to do. I was left without a working machine for 3 weeks while they were "short-handed" and taking care of other customers. When I asked for a cell phone number to speak with the service manager, Erwin he made sure to tell his office staff not to give out his cell number. I had a lot of issues with the misdiagnosis his technician gave to my warranty company and now they will not repair my machine. When I finally did speak with Erwin he refused to give me a refund of my service call fee. There were many days I would call the office and no one would answer the phone. There are so many issues with this company I can't even begin to list them all here but I can honestly say STAY AWAY, RUN!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Description of Work
Repair Front Loading Washing Machine

01/09/2018

Michael S.

Terrible experience. First service call to determine problem. On/ off switch broken. Ordered part and they made second service call. "Repaired" problem. Didn't check that all was working. I immediately realized new problem-timer wouldn't move and dryer wouldn't shut off. Dryer kept running. I called repeatedly to get it fixed. Required a third service call. Serviceman didn't show because problem with office schedule. Had already paid in full. Scheduled another service call. When serviceman came out, he couldn't fix problem they created. Couldn't get another service call since they said no one could repair it. I asked for reimbursement. Was told they would mail me a check. Never mailed to me. Waited 3 weeks. Ultimately I went to the store to get the check. Communication with the office was terrible throughout these months. Very frustrating experience

Description of Work
Repair of Maytag dryer

01/02/2018

Jay S.

He showed up on time and quickly diagnosed the problem. He could have charged us the cost of the repair, but he was honest and told us that for the cost of the repair and the age/brand of the machine, we would be better off to just replace it. We felt very comfortable with his assessment. He was also willing to talk about which brands he had personally observed to be the most reliable these days.

Description of Work
We thought that we just needed a new part put into our washing machine.

12/30/2017

Gerald P.

They came very late, but did the job quickly.

Description of Work
Clothes drier duct cleaning.

12/29/2017

Angela T.

STAY AWAY from these guys. We moved into a new home and the dryer was spinning but not heating. We checked the filter and the main breaker which (we thought) were fine so we actually got another dryer and the SAME exact problem happened, so we called for service to check outlets and electrical and possible vent cleaning. Two repair men came and spent a very long time taking my dryer apart (damaging the front panel in the process) and then told us we needed two parts replaced. When I questioned how two dryers could have the same exact issue and that I thought it was more an electric issue or vent issue they said "it's probably just two bad dryers, bad luck, etc" and assured me they tested all electrical connections and it was definitely not that. Then quoted over $300 to replace ONE of the parts. So I asked them to please clean the vent and leave, that I was pretty sure they were wrong and I was upset about the damage to my dryer. The next day my husband went back out to the breaker box, flipped the breaker again and found that one of them (the one for heating) was weak and had not fully flipped back. The dryer then began working fine. I made repeated calls to Mr Rogers over a two week period and after explaining what happened and that either 1- their technicians lied or 2-they have no idea what they are doing, they agreed to partially refund my money for the service call but not the vent cleaning, and while I do appreciate the partial refund I still feel that this company is either not honest or pretty incompetent. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM!

Description of Work
Dryer repair

12/27/2017

Robert S.

Found out the problem on the first visit. Ordered the part and successfully fixed the leak.

Description of Work
Repaired refrigerator water dispenser

12/27/2017

Jean-Pol B.

Horrible experience. I called them and spoke to a person on the phone who told me that I could count on them to honor the price that appeared on Angie’s List of $79. They booked an appointment two days later for the tech to come. The day for the service came, and no one came, I called and they told me that he was actually scheduled for the day after. I was extremely upset as my wife had taken a day off to be there. I told them so, and they worked it out to have a tech show up at 4PM! The guy took the entire dryer apart and when he put it back together told my wife that he had just put a piece together so it can work again for the time being as it needs to be repaired. He attempted to call the office to obtain a repair quote but no one answered him. He explained to my wife that the dryer had not been fixed, just had a workaround applied and he took off. I started receiving calls and calls and calls from Rogers, asking to collect payment for the “repair”. I called them back and the person had no idea who I was or what repair I was talking about and promised to call me back. They never did until today 1 week later, where I was greeted with a , wow we have been trying to reach you to collect payment. I explained all of the above, and they were in shock, but still wanted to collect payment as in their mind the dryer was working even though it still had not been truly repaired. To make things better they wanted to charge me $120!!! I had never been quoted that amount before and I had never agreed to that! I explained I had been told I would only be charged $79, which is what I had agreed to over the phone. They agreed to lower it to $79 per my poor experience with them..... What a joke, I will never do business with them again, and advice others to stay away.

Description of Work
Our dryer stopped working and we hired them to fix it.

12/22/2017

CHARLES H.

Very quick and responsive service. I pointed out that the room had been freshly painted and they were very careful not to touch any of the painted services.

Description of Work
The Dryer Vents had not been cleaned since the house was built in 2006

12/21/2017

Letian W.

great, tech changed a solenoid/switch for the compressor and it was all it needed. show up on time, repair took less than 20 minutes.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

12/19/2017

Susan M.

I had to change the appointment several times and they were very accommodating. They arrived on time and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

12/16/2017

Carol S.

Terrible--they were out here 4 times and didn't know what they were doing. One time told me thay had to call the factory and would let me know--didn't hear from then till I called then had to intervene with manufacturer--finally got all the parts they said they needed and they still couldn't repair the cooktop. Found someone else who did.

Description of Work
Fix cook top--they didn't and couldn't

12/14/2017

Gorgi S.

I called their company and ask for a quote how much would it be if a person just comes and fix a leak in the refrigeration system by changing the filter and weld it. I didn't need diagnostics because i know what the problem is i just didn't have the tools to fix it. They put the service manager on the phone and he gave me a quote of $200 . I agreed and scheduled for the person to come. Some guy that works for Lowes during the day and afterward work for this company came and welded the pipe where the leak was, filled it up with freon and was out the door. Asked him how to be paid credit card or check he insisted on cash which i didn't have at the time. I wrote him a check for $200 and he was like no $300. I said the manager quoted me $200 and at this point, it was a very awkward situation. I asked to call the manager and they put it on me that i didn't missunderstood. I think i know the difference between $200 and $300 Be aware of this company as they give you one quote and charge you another for nothing extra done.

Description of Work
Freon Leak repair

Stewartworld Dryer Vent Service

Specializing in removal of debris in Vent and wall air flow structure. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Call us today at 727-328-7218!

Duct Depot

Duct Depot LLC has more than 14 years experience of providing Florida with professional air duct, H-VAC, and dryer duct cleaning, along with many other services to help keep your air quality clean as can be to help the health of you, your family, and anyone who visits your property. We provide cleaning services to residential and commercial customers alike, so contact us today to service your home or business office.

Offers by Duct Depot on Angi
    Junksta Junk Removal, LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality of work. As a Veteran-owned and operated business, we found ourselves on insuring the utmost respect, commitment, and integrity to our clients and our work. Through maintaining these values, we provide top notch customer satisfaction and we wont leave until the job is done right! Call or text to schedule a zero obligation estimate!

Appliance repair, washing machines, clothes dryers, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, cook tops, ovens, ranges, stoves & dryer vent cleaning.