Hot 2 Cold .inc

1503 S US Highway 301 Ste 81

Tampa, FL 33619

open

We accept remote payment

Hot 2 Cold is a residential and commercial HVAC company that has 15 years of industry experience. Wayne Geise, the owner, is passionate about the complexities that HVAC systems provide and the ever-changing technology that continues to drive energy efficiency advances within the industry. Wayne opened Hot 2 Cold after working for other large HVAC companies and wanted to operate his business with a higher level of customer service and focusing on a top-notch experience. Hot 2 Cold makes sure that any necessary permits are pulled and insures this burdensome process is as easy as possible for their clients. Hot 2 Cold looks forward to the opportunity to meet all of your HVAC needs, surpass your expectations, and deliver a professional experience. ...

HVAC Companies (44)air duct cleaning (4)

04/16/2021

Excellent job all around. From James diagnosing the problem, and putting together the best deal for equipment to meet our needs, to Corey and his crew installing the new equipment....all aspects of the project were handled professionally. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Diagnose and replace AC system

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

01/11/2021

Highly effective! Great to work with and exceeded expectations at every phase of the job! I rate them the highest in performance and quality and courtesy as well as the obvious satisfaction each one had for their company! Absolutely enjoyed working with James, Taylor, Noel and Devin!!!! In addition, price was much lower than I had been quoted by the company I had ben with for several years.

Description of Work
A/C system was replaced as well as ductwork

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

03/25/2020

We called Hot 2 Cold today as we had a leak. James Thornsberry, the engineer, came over within a few hours and quickly diagnosed the problem. There was a problem with the unit above us and he didn't hesitate to assist all of us. James was extremely kind and polite throughout the process. He did not charge us. This is the best experience I've had with servicing for my AC in this area and I would HI...

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

We are very pleased to hear that James was able to solve your problems as well as assist the above property. Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the amazing review.

02/18/2020

I had a great experience with Hot 2 Cold. Very professional service compared to many other companies we have used. Phone was picked up immediately and they coordinated the visit on my schedule. They sent me a text with a picture and brief bio of the technician who would be performing the service (nice touch!).The technician Heath Pope called prior to heading our way and showed up right at noon (se...

Description of Work
AC leaks diagnosed and fixed, system recharged

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

02/10/2020

Perfect. Corey Burdette of Hot 2 Cold said when he would be there, showed up on time, and did a simply outstanding job. He was quick, thorough and diagnosed the problem to a perfect solution. He even went above and beyond by identifying a fix to prevent future issues. He was friendly, yet professional, and shared details and knowledgeable concerning the issue and how to prevent it. I would call Ho...

Description of Work
First had to identify the issue. Ended up performing condensation drain line clean out and rerouting

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

10/31/2019

I had two other AC companies at our property. None of them bothered to look at the unit very well they just said I needed a new one. John Campbell with hot to cold took his time to determine the problem and fixed our AC at a fraction of the cost the replace which is running great thank you John

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

Hot2Cold preform an annual service on my one year old a/c system. John Campbell is a courtesy, skilled, experienced HVAC tech. No issues, John, followed up with a new filter., once it was available. I highly recommend both.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

10/30/2019

Excellent, professional, courteous, fast service. Best A/C experience I have any received.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

10/29/2019

The service technician, John Campbell was very professional. He arrived on schedule and was very friendly. He went right to work and quickly figured out what the problem was and fixed it at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend this company and especially John Campbell.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

10/20/2019

John Campbell was my tech. He was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly. He got the job done quickly and he was very professional.

Description of Work
My hvac was tripped & wasn’t working

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

HVAC Residential and Commercial Specialist in Repair, Maintenance, and Installation Services

Automotive HVAC Service