Brothers EZ Moving

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

1101 Channelside Dr

Tampa, FL 33602

We are a family owned & operated moving company striving to be one of Tampa's best moving companies. We blanket and shrink wrap all furniture before it leaves your house to ensure maximum protection. We give honest quotes and it is our goal to exceed your expectations. Over half of our business is from repeat customers, and if it were not for that we would not be in business so your satisfaction is our highest priority. Award winning. Cost is determined by the job....

02/26/2020

Melanie B.

Breeze was very responsive and kept up excellent communications before and throughout the move. Furniture was handled with care and would recommend Breeze on future moves.

Description of Work
Move Apartment

11/21/2019

Brian L.

The move was faster than expected which seemed great at first. After the move going back and putting stuff together I saw that there were many small damages to items that weren’t too bad. The big issue is that my son’s bed frame which was not cheap was destroyed. They told me that the rails came off but nothing was broken. When I saw it for myself spot for the bolts was cracked out all the way. There was no way it could have been an accident with the way the damage looked. I have been waiting almost 39 days for them to make this right and they haven’t. Don’t use them at all.

Description of Work
Moved furniture to new house

10/22/2019

E T.

Fast and smooth, down to earth, friendly movers.

Description of Work
Moving to a new apartment

Category hauling services,moving companies

10/14/2019

Lisa D.

This company was on time, polite and professional! I highly recommend them! All my possessions were handled with care. Nothing was broken. Price-wise they came in under estimate. Over all it was a very positive experience.

Description of Work
Moving from apartment to house.

09/21/2019

DANA H.

The strong reviews and ratings that led us to hire Brothers EZ Moving were more than validated by the excellent experience regarding our move on 9/18/19. From the initial consultation and quoting by Daniel, to the logistics coordination with Kaylee, and - most of all - the professional move by Anata, Mario and Wilson, we were very happy with our move. In addition to the crew's great efforts, particularly led by Anata's evident experience, all three were professional, courteous and just great guys. Sincere thanks again to Brothers EZ Moving.

Description of Work
We moved our household into storage nearly, pending a move into our new home in the same town in about two months.

06/05/2019

Keri S.

Everything was great from my first quote to delivery of my furniture. Steven P. and Austin H. were very professional and considerate of my time. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to make a move.

Description of Work
Professional movers

06/04/2019

Eduardo M.

I have moved 12 times in nearly 40 years of military and civilian relocations and never have I experienced the respectful, careful, and precise handling of my personal belonging than I did with the team at Brothers EZ Moving. The team of Anthony, Daylen, and Brandon were excellent and extremely personable and professional in all aspects of the move. This was the first time I have moved to a high rise condo, and therefore, had trepidation about using a dock and elevator to move to an eleventh floor unit. The team handled it cautiously and brilliantly, ever so maneuvering the tight spaces while providing vital protection along the way to my years of accumulated belongings. I would definitely recommend Brothers and try to ask for this team if you can.

Description of Work
Move Personal Belongings and Furniture to Condo

05/16/2019

Mark R.

They scratched a coffee table, cracked the edge of the TV , and gouged the dining table. After submitting a claim for the two tables, there was a delay and then a message that the claim was rejected. Their reasoning was that since they used a pad, any damage after that was not their fault i.e. see terms and conditions. When I replied that my table was not scratched before they touched it but was scratched after they moved it I again was referred to terms and conditions. There was no taking responsibility on the part of Brothers EZ Moving

Description of Work
Moving from one townhouse to another

Category moving companies

Hello And thank you for giving us your feedback. In your claim you only told us about the scratches on the table there was never a TV mentioned? You also informed us the your movers were great and did everything per procedures to protect your items. Moving is hard and our guys do everything in their power to protect your items however, small issues do sometimes arise and we do the best we can to leave our clients satisfied. Sometimes despite our best efforts this is not possible. While we strive for positive feedback this type of feedback helps us grow and possibly prevent the same mistakes in the future. We wish you the best and consider it a privilege to have assisted with your move. Have a great day.

05/13/2019

Timothy C.

Horrible experience. They arrived late, were unprofessional, and careless. See photo of the wall they hit by negligence. Please avoid the frustration I am going through and avoid Brothers EZ moving at all costs. Even as I write this, still waiting for someone to call and at least apologize for the bad experience.

Description of Work
Move from Rental House to New Home

Category moving companies

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback before giving us the time to address your issues. Moving is hard and sometimes small issues such as wall chips and scraps do happen. There is a process to our claims just like with any other company. Claims will handle your issues as quickly as possible. We strive for positive feedback however this type of feedback helps us grow as a company and prepare to keep these SMALL issues from happening in the future. We thank you for your PATIENCE during this process. Have a great day.

03/22/2019

Sharon M.

We have moved several times, both in and out of state. This move was the shortest distance move but the worst come moving companies. It actually started off well-the movers were on time. After that, it all went down hill quick. They started wrapping items in blankets at first but shortly after proceeded not use blankets at all. Roughly 3/4 of the items loaded with a metal truck were with no protection and then stacked on top of each other. In addition, they ran out of space and proceeded to jam the last unwrapped items on the truck for 20+ minutes before deciding to leave items behind. They unloaded at my new house to then have to go back to my old house later that night and deliver the rest about 4-5 hours later (my new house is only 30 minutes from my old). Many items were damaged in the process including but not limited to a broken dryer panel and foot (washer and dryer just bought 6 months ago); washer and dryer dented; broken TV stand (literally a chunk broken right off); file cabinet broken where bottom draw will not open all the way along with it having multiple scratches; boxes marked "Fragile" left turned on their sides and just too many more too list. We put in a claim for damages but still waiting to hear back. Cannot recommend this moving company.

Description of Work
In-State Move

All Out Moving LLC

Full service moving company. Family owned and operated non-franchised Moving service. Owned and operated by USF college graduate. Four full time employees. We employ veterans and graduates of USF. Payment methods accepted: CASH/CREDIT/DEBIT/CHECK.

Premier Movers 4 Less

The Gold Standard for home movers. We'll handle everything and make your move simple. Our professional movers are clean cut, hard working, knowledgeable and ready to get your new home set up just the way you want it. Assembly/disassembly included, no hidden fee, no deposit needed. We pride ourselves on having the friendliest movers in town - also the Pet-friendliest too! A portion of all sales through Angies List goes to our local pet shelter. This is a big passion ours and something we love doing! We would love to answer any questions you have about moving. We have a 5 star rating on Google based on our outstanding customer service, so don't wait around, give us a call now to get the answers you need.

A - Plus Moving Service LLC

When hiring or booking movers in Tampa, it is important they come prepared to get the job done right. Our moving professionals have been well vetted and trained to ensure a well coordinated move and superior service. Our priorities are clear when it comes to moving our customers in the the Tampa area. We focus on safety, efficiency and communication. From the booking process till when the last item is taken off the truck and place into your final destination (home, office, storage..) A-plus Moving Solutions customers enjoy a seamless moving process. As an A-plus Moving Solutions customer you receive mobile updates all through your moving experience, your items are padded and wrapped before they are loaded onto the truck, our movers take apart and put together your furniture as needed, you can request boxes and wardrobe boxes and you will be in the hands of a moving specialist who can answer all your questions and request concerning your move.

Offers by A - Plus Moving Service LLC  on Angi

Discover, Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential & Commercial Moving, Local & Long Distance, Packing, Supplies, Insurance & Storage