Ace Custom Drywall, Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2002

813-777-2355 Free estimate

Tampa, FL 33614

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Drywall repair specialist, drywall texturing, small drywall jobs welcome, All repairs regarding drywall. Residential only, no commercial, no condos! Apartments ect... We do not exceed more than 10 feet high on ceilings and walls. We are a Consecutive 15 time super service award winner. Service Area - Hillsborough county. 35 years of experience!...

drywall (469)plastering (52)water damage restoration (35)home remodeling (6)interior painting (7)lighting (7)woodworking (5)ceiling fan installation (1)

07/21/2021

Very responsive, fair price and quality work. I would rehire and definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Repair hole on drywall in my ceiling.

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

01/20/2021

ACE did an excellenr job, were very prompt and courteous, and the repairs done very professionally. The explained what they were doing and answered all my question. I would have no problem recommending them to a friend or hiring them again.

Description of Work
Had two ceiling holes that needed repairing.

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Review for Ace Custom Drywall, Inc - 813-777-2355  Free estimate, Tampa, FL - 39144947

Thank you so much for reporting on our services and grading on our company we also appreciate the pics you were an absolute pleasure to serve! Many thanks Bridget Cowell

10/30/2020

Excellent! This is the second job Ace Drywall did for us. They did an incredible job the first time so when the pipe busted we didn't hesitate to call Ace to help us. They were very professional and prompt. Even arrived earlier before the promised time! They did a professional and excellent job. I couldn't believe the wall looked like there was never any damage! Ace Drywall is my go-to company for...

Description of Work
Had a pipe burst inside my guestroom wall and had to tear up the drywall in order to repair the pipe.

Category drywall,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to grade and comment on our services. We appreciate the opportunity to have served you and look forward to any future drywall repairs you may need. You were an absolute pleasure to serve! Many Thanks Bridget Cowell

10/30/2020

Excellent! Bridget was very professional and prompt in providing quote. She and her crew came on time/day as promised and we're completely done in 4 hours! I highly recommend Ace Drywall and I will hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Front porch ceiling needed to be replaced due to water damage

Category drywall,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Thank you for grading and reporting on our services we really appreciate your feed back. We look forward to any future work you may need for your drywall repairs. You were an absolute pleasure to serve. Many Thanks Mike and Bridget Cowell

10/23/2020

Bridget quickly responded to my quote request. I feel the price they gave me was competitive and fair. On the scheduled day, Bridget and the crew promptly arrived on time, as promised. They were extremely courteous and professional and went above and beyond to complete the repair. I would hire Ace Custom Drywall again for any future project.

Description of Work
Patch garage ceiling

Category drywall,plastering,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/21/2020

Bridget who contacted me regarding the job was cordial and professional at all times. She was great to work with! Ace custom dry walls pricing was very competitive. Although my work was probably a small 700job for them I was very satisfied and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced ceiling drywall following water damage from leaking roof.

Category drywall,plastering,water damage restoration,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

We appreciate your report on our services. You were a pleasure to serve! Many Thanks Mike and Bridget Cowell

09/18/2020

Very well, Bridget and her team arrived on time, were very professional and completed the job as promised. Would certainly use them again and have no hesitation refering them to others.

Description of Work
Repair water damaged drywall

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Thank you so much for commenting and grading on our company’s services. We really appreciate knowing your fully satisfied also for future customers. You were both a pleasure to serve. Many Thanks Mike and Bridget Cowell

03/18/2020

Bridget from Ace returned my initial call quickly. After a quick conversation, I sent photos of the areas to be repaired via text message, and was able to get a quote within minutes. On the day of service I was given a 5 min courtesy call regarding ETA. The work was performed quickly and efficiently, and the team was very neat and clean. Will absolutely hire this team for future projects.

Description of Work
Repair water damage near shower, resurfacing, remove medicine cabinet.

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

We really appreciate your input on our services we also are taking our customers Safty Very Seriously during these uncertain times thank you for letting us spray your door handle inside out as well as your stairwell hand rails with Lysol even though you were already taking precautions yourself. We want the public to know we are using all precautions to keep ourselves our customers and their Famili...

02/04/2020

Bridgette returned my request for a quote promptly and efficiently. I sent her some photos and I had a quote the same day. The crew showed up on time and completed the job quickly (about two hours) and left the area spotlessly clean. The walls look great. I have some drywall work that needs to be done in the garage in the future and I will definitely call Ace. Bridgette, Mike, and their son were a...

Description of Work
Adding texture to drywall in dining room

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our services. We look forward to any future repairs you may need. Many Thanks Mike and Bridget Cowell

02/01/2020

Great! The area that was repaired looks just like the rest of the wall. The work was done very quickly and efficiently. We are very pleased and would hire Ace Custom Drywall for any repair work that needs to be done.

Description of Work
Repair of wall area that had to be removed to replace broken water pipes.

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

Thank you for grading and your comments on our company. We appreciate it. Bridget Cowell

Drywall repairs texture etc