A DiChristopher Appliance Service

Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
08/31/2019

923 Terra Mar Dr

Tampa, FL 33613

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

A DiChristopher Appliance Service Inc.has been a family owned and operated business in the Tampa Bay area since 1992. Don DiChristopher, the owner has been servicing appliances for over 40 years. Anthony DiChristopher completed the Major Appliance Technician Training & Certification Program in 2006 and has been working for his dad ever since. Alison DiChristopher runs the office and day to day operations. We are truly a family owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, quality repairs and fair prices. You can be assured that if any of your appliances need repair, they will be in good hands with A. DiChristopher Appliance Service....

appliance repair (537)small appliance repair (20)plumbers (10)electrician (7)water heaters (3)handyman (1)

06/23/2021

Definitely will use them again. Anthony was prompt, realistic and very nice. He didn't try to sell any unnecessary repairs and explained what my options were. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

03/11/2021

Don called and set an arrival time and arrived at that time, very good.. He did an excellent job diagnosing issue and was not pressuring to replace or sell parts, very honest. He was very knowledgeable about system, worked efficient and had part on truck. Highly recommended..

Description of Work
Ice Maker issue

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

02/16/2021

Perfect - Called when they had a cancellation - came out and fixed the problem. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

We are so glad we could get out to you sooner and that you were happy with the service.

02/05/2021

Anthony was here within an hour of requesting service. Very professional and courteous. I highly recommend

Description of Work
Dishwasher

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are always happy when we make our customers happy.

01/16/2021

I’m sure no matter what I say there will be a response from the owner justifying the treatment but it is what it is. I’ll leave this for people to use as they want. I read the negative reviews but like a normal person I looked at positive and negative and clearly the positive were greater . So I assumed a few people weren’t happy. Well I can attest they were spot on and it was the owner in the wro...

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

I am the owner and I have been dealing with the public for over 30 years and I have found in that 30 years that if someone does not like the terms over the phone then they trash the person they spoke with. Here is how the phone call went: You called and left a message about a dryer repair and in your message you said the guy who normally repairs your appliances stopped returning your calls. I retu...

12/19/2020

We have an very old electric oven and when the lower element shorted I was sure we were toast. Alison was very through on asking me questions about the unit and said that Don would be able to come out the next day. The next morning he called to give me a 2 hour window and before he arrived he also called to let me know he was on his way. Thanks to Alison he knew exactly what the problem was and re...

Description of Work
Replaced the lower heating element in oven

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

11/21/2020

Workman was professional, courteous, and timely

Description of Work
Valve was replaced on ice maker line and new water filter

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

10/23/2020

Great, I spoke with Don over the phone, described the problem and set up a date for him to come and look at the problem. He called the day before to give me a two hour window, arrived on time and took care of the problem. He was very professional and took care to make sure that he limited any mess that might occur during the process. I was very pleased with the work and would definitely hire again...

Description of Work
Replace water filter mechanism within the refrigerator

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

09/03/2020

The technician called the morining of my appointment and provided a time frame for arrival. He arrived on time and had the issue diagnosed and repaired within an hour. I added one detail that I forgot to mention and he checked that out before leaving at no additional expense. I would use them for future appliance issues.

Description of Work
Freezer repair

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

08/10/2020

We were very pleased with the service and knowledge of the service tech. He was very professional and reliable. We definitely would call this company again, and recommend them to our friends.

Description of Work
Gasket replaced on double door refrigerator.

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Repair - Refrigerators, Freezers, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Disposals, Stoves, Ovens & Water Heaters

We do not repair microwaves, small counter top appliances or wine coolers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express