Neighborhood Adjusters- Public Adjusters

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2013

7154 N. University Drive Suite 245

Tamarac, FL 33351

www.neighborhoodadjusters.com...We are Independent Public Claims Adjusters. When you have damage to your property caused by water, fire, mold, theft or storm your homeowners insurance policy normally provides coverage for the construction repairs. You can either handle the entire claims process by yourself or you can hire an expert like ourselves to negotiate the claims settlement on your behalf. We work on a contingency basis meaning NO RECOVERY NO FEE. Tel. 954.817.6939...

water damage restoration (25)mold removal (2)home inspection (12)

03/09/2021

Amazing service! Very professional and knowledgeable, I highly recommend Elvis and his company to anyone. Thank you so much for your help with my insurance claim.

Description of Work
Dishwasher leak causing damage to the kitchen.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Ahh. Thanks [Member Name Removed], the pleasure is mine. It was good that you helped getting documentation and providing access to the property for as many times as I needed it.

08/04/2020

For nothing more than his $200 roof inspection fee, Elvis thoroughly examined the roof of my mom's house that is currently for sale. He gave us excellent advice regarding the sketchy practices of contractors and realtors apparently common in south Florida. If it weren't for Elvis's input, my mother might have assigned away her insurance benefits to a corrupt roofing contractor and accepted an offe...

Description of Work
Roof Inspection

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

05/20/2020

Extremely satisfied. I had hurricane damage on my roof and did not know it. Elvis pointed the damage out and handled entire insurance claim. There is always a few road bumps dealing with insurance companies as they never want to pay. Elvis took care of them all and I got paid to replace my roof. I highly recommend Neighborhood Adjusters!

Description of Work
Insurance claim - Roof

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/20/2020

Elvis was very throughout, and always available to take my call through the process , As a result i was able to collect a settlement for water damage in my home

Description of Work
Public Adjuster review for Insurance Claim

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

10/21/2019

We filed a claim with our insurance carrier for a Hurricane Irma claim. After about six months of no return phone calls, we were offered a $1,000 settlement. We signed up with Elvis and his team on 8/8/19 and on 10/19/19 we received a check from the insurance carrier for $47,000. Now we can get our new roof. We couldn't have done it without Elvis!

Description of Work
Elvis assisted with our hurricane damage claim against our home owner's insurance carrier.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

06/11/2019

I recommend Neighborhood Adjusters without hesitation to manage insurance claims. I contracted with Neighborhood Adjusters after being overwhelmed by the insurance company refusal to adequately pay to repair fire damages. Neighborhood Adjusters demonstrated knowledge of the insurance industry and effectively estimate the cost to repair construction damages from fire, smoke, mold, soot and water. N...

Description of Work
Required assistance with Insurance claim adjustment, clean up of soot, mold, smoke and repair of structural damages from fire.

Category water damage restoration,insurance companies,mold removal

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]

04/16/2019

Elvis Taveras, the owner, was very instrumental in coordinating and providing companies that we could chose from.

Description of Work
I needed a representative to provide damage estimates due to a Hurricane and to get Insurance Company to pay for Hurricane Damages occurred to our house. The Insurance company was remiss in their support of our damages

Category home inspection,water damage restoration,insurance companies,mold removal

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

02/22/2019

Representation with my roof Elvis was amazing he came in and explain to me everything that was going to happen step-by-step. He also kept in touch with me letting me know that the attorneys were going to court and giving me the heads up very happy with the service will definitely use them again in the future thank you Elvis

Description of Work
Representation with my roof

Category home inspection,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

Review for Neighborhood Adjusters- Public Adjusters - 7154 N. University Drive, Tamarac, FL - 37728268

02/21/2019

Once it was started i had to do nothing. Just conduct a walk thru of the situation and a quick inspection. They took over and i just waited for the money.

Description of Work
Adjustment for insurance claim

Category home inspection,water damage restoration,insurance companies

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

02/08/2019

We had flood damage from a roofer hitting our refrigerator water line with a nail-gun. Elvis guided us through taking the steps needed to prevent additional water damage. He took care of all the paperwork and contact with all parties involved. He has expert knowledge with the claims process and will work to get the best settlement for you. We appreciate his honesty, professionalism, and friendline...

Description of Work
Flood damage claim

Category water damage restoration,insurance companies

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

We are hired by our clients as their Public Adjuster to represent them with their Insurance claim.. We are Insurance Policy experts. When faced with property damage our client hires us to investigate the damage, prepare a reconstruction estimate using the industries standard construction software Xactimate 27.5 and negotiate an acceptable settlement with the insurance company.

Services we do not offer are construction, mold remediation, mold testing and non-homeowner insurance claims. We are not attorneys and do not offer legal advice.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal