Reynolds Home Builders

Florida: General
08/31/2022

3122 Mahan Drive, Suite 802-166

Tallahassee, FL 32308

Debbie Reynolds and her team can build on to or remodel your home with eco-friendly products at affordable prices. Remodeling can be rewarding and increase your quality of life. They encourage clients to make decisions that will save money. Products like Icynene brand spray foam insulation, energy efficient HVAC systems, tank-less water heaters, quality insulated windows, low-e glass for windows and doors, and environmentally friendly products can contribute to a smaller carbon footprint. Using products that have good longevity, are healthy for your environment and save you money. A Short Autobiography about the founder of Reynolds Home Builders, Debbie Reynolds: I earned my contractor's license the good old fashioned way. I worked in the field swinging a hammer for five years. I worked for several local remodeling contractors. When work was thin for them I would hire on a framing crew. I like learning new things and the projects were extremely interesting and challenging. I knew that I wanted to be a remodeling contractor and when the time came, I passed the test. I encourage my homeowners to enjoy the experience that Reynolds Home Builders offers. Relax and let us do the hard part. This is your opportunity to create your environment and yes, have fun shopping. Additional phone - (866) 674-1532....

home remodeling (31)patio enclosures (19)concrete driveways (3)interior painting (17)drywall (16)tile installation (15)electrician (12)flooring (11)plumbers (10)lighting (9)door installation (8)home builder (8)

02/15/2021

Carmen M.

I have worked with Myles and Debbie on two major projects over the past few years. They maintained a great line of communication, with updates to the scheduling of subcontractors and budgetary needs regularly. We have been very happy with their work and would not think twice about hiring another contracting company. They outperformed their promises in every way!

Description of Work
Home remodel with some new construction

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,lighting,plumbing,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

09/13/2019

Matt D.

What a great experience. Debbie, Myles and all of their workers were very nice and easy to deal with. They were always prompt, communicated with us on every step, and were always willing to make adjustments as needed. I've had other work, some recently, done by other contractors, and the difference in professionalism is startling. I would definitely recommend Reynolds Home Builders.

Description of Work
Build laundry in attic space

Category drywall,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

09/13/2019

Nancy M.

The Most Dependable contractor and crew we've ever experienced. Our experience was A+ overall. They show up and work when they say they will -- they call if there's an issue when they can't be on time. Pleasant, professional -- they will work out the smallest issue to your satisfaction. Myles' upbeat personality makes it a pleasure to work with this company -- Debbie made us comfortable all along the way as to money. We are already doing a second contact with them - new decking and storage area underneath. Can't praise them enough!

Description of Work
tub converted to large grand shower, build wall, remodelled vanity, new flooring, remodelled second bathroom & vanity, painted interior

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

05/31/2019

Nancy M.

Reynolds Builders provided the best experience we have ever had with a contractor and their crews. Debbie & Myles are a team that worked hard to give us the best outcome possible for the project and they made it happen as efficiently and timely as possible and we are very happy with the beautiful results. Communication, which is always key to a successful outcome, was excellent -- our input was noted and they kept up with our comments and concerns. Debbie is serious, definitely not a waster of time, and at the same time also friendly and easy to talk to. She handles the administrative aspect - she is responsive and patient with any and all questions about how billing works and made us feel comfortable to bring our various inquiries to her -- we were impressed with her ability to cover all bases of our concerns and do so in always a fair and straightforward manner. Myles -- well, If you ever saw the old Ed Sullivan show with the man who kept a series of plates spinning on long sticks all at the same time, going by each one to give them a good hard twirl to keep them spinning -- well, that was Myles! His plates were electricians, painters, plumbers, tile man, cabinet man, carpenter...and us! Truly Myles kept the process and the progress always moving forward - I don't know how a man with so many "plates" can be so easygoing and good-humoured but no matter what, he was a pleasure to work with -- he is a problem solver, a presenter of options and an extremely knowledgeable professional of all of the details of building and renovating. Reynolds Builders works only with Top Notch subcontractors -- the electrician was very knowledgeable and impressive; the painter oversaw that his crew accomplished a high camber job; the tile man was an artisan, he didn't just slap up the marble tile in the shower, he has a eye for arrangement and the result is stunning; their cabinet man was another artisan who took our old medicine cabinets and made them elegant (saved us a lot since we couldn't find a single cabinet anywhere that would fit into that cavity) -- it goes on and on. Whatever issue came up (and there weren't many nor a single one significant), it was addressed fairly and to our satisfaction and that's an outstanding quality in a contractor. We highly recommend Reynolds Home Builders and you'll enjoy working with Debbie and Myles.

Description of Work
Renovation master bedroom, vanity, bath & hall bath & painting of upstairs hallways & downstairs hallways

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

05/18/2019

Daphne R.

I request a quote to be done and I did not receive a call back for 2 or 3 days. When I did get a call I was asked if the issue was something the tech could see by themselves or if I needed to be there. I told her that I would have to be there so she promptly told me that she needed to call her carpenter and see when he was available and then she would call me back. About 20 minutes later I get that callback and she gives me a time when I was working. I told her this much and she responded by telling me I should just hide a key for her. I have never met this woman before. I tell her that I will try to find someone to be at the house (she gave me no other time options) and if I can I'll call her back. I was unable to find anyone and the appointment time comes around while I am at work. The women calls me telling me she is near my house. I managed to get a friend over there so she can look at the house after which the contractor calls me and tells me I have thousands of dollars worth of termite damage. I had an inspection before I bought the house and I had a second quote done right after her both of which stated there were no termites. Overall unprofessional and a potential scam.

Description of Work
Quote request

Category remodeling,siding

Work Completed On 05/18/2019

09/08/2018

Ted M.

Reynolds Home Builders did an outstanding job. When we were looking for a contractor Debbie was the only one who actually listened to what my fiancé wanted as opposed to trying to talk her into what they wanted to do. Miles, the Forman responded promptly to every call. As with all big projects there were a few bumps in the road. However, Miles and Debbie addressed every concern we had. They and their team were very professional. I am typing this review while sitting in our new room and enjoying football. I highly recommend Reynolds Home Builders.

Description of Work
Build addition

Category concrete driveways,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,lighting,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home builders,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors,sunrooms,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/08/2018

07/22/2018

Richard S.

Went very well - was very pleased with the result. Any issues were dealt with immediately and were resolved satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Major home expansion - add enclosed Florida Room integrated into existing home.

Category ceramic tile,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,lighting,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,interior painters,sunrooms

Work Completed On 08/17/2017

07/20/2018

Ted M.

Work was outstanding. There were some delays but overall we are pleased. They respond immediately to calls. Very pleasant. We made some changes mid project and they were very flexible.

Description of Work
Replace exterior siding

Category remodeling,siding

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

02/08/2018

William K.

Reynolds Home Builders was fantastic. Debbie was quick with her estimate and once we chose her it was easy to agree on a start date for the project. Myles managed the project and is flexible with style of communication with the customer. He called or texted me to keep me informed and I could always check the Buildertrend app on my phone to see the overall schedule. He also checked on the project in person periodically (as did Debbie) to make sure we were happy with the result and to address any questions or concerns we might have. All of the subcontractors were professional, friendly, on time and did excellent work. I'd hire Reynolds Home Builders again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation including new counters, new back splash, minor cabinet modification, minor drywall repair, painting wood cabinets, installation of a new sink, faucet and garbage disposal.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/08/2018

11/07/2017

Holly T.

Everything was done in a timely manner. I was very pleased the way it turned out. It was exactly as I had pictured it!

Description of Work
I needed my kitchen cabinets painted, 2 new cabinets to replace 2 old ones, new counters ,new sink, flooring replaced and walls painted. I also needed my laundry area painted and new flooring installed. They were able to give me more pantry storage and replaced my wire shelving with wood shelves.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,closet systems,countertops,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

Additions, remodeling, design and construction, in-law suites, sun rooms, screen rooms, bathroom and kitchens.

Tub refinishing.