Alpha Foundations

Georgia: General
06/30/2022

4778 Woodlane Cir Ste B

Tallahassee, FL 32303

Are you experiencing cracks, sunken concrete, or even a slope in your floors? Call Alpha Foundations! With more than 17 years of experience serving North Florida and South Georgia, we are excited to be expanding our award-winning services to South Florida. Alpha Foundations has proven time and time again to go beyond customer expectations, developing a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our reviews from satisfied clients. Give us a call today and find out first hand why we are an award-winning company!...

foundation repair (61)mudjacking (18)epoxy flooring (1)well & water pump repair (1)

03/12/2021

These are professional and honest people. Danny Flynn, the crew foreman and Dylan Peebles and Ricky came out and finished the job within 2 days. I am extremely satisfied. Foundation damage is serious business and most homeowners may not be aware or underestimate the importance of finding out if your home needs repairs to your foundation. I recommend to call these guys and let them give your house ...

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category mudjacking,foundation repair,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

08/10/2020

Clay, the crew supervisor, arrived at the appointed time and introduced his fellow crew members. He checked the inside of the house prior to working on the foundation. We found him to be very knowledgeable, friendly, with a very nice demeanor. We feel that he and his crew are a great asset to the Alpha Foundation Company.

Description of Work
foundation

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

04/18/2020

It went very well. Repair was slated for 2 days, completed in 1. The guys were wonderful from the estimate process to the clean up.

Description of Work
Foundation repair in crawl space. We also sealed up the crawl space.

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

04/01/2020

We had a difficult job to encapsulate our crawlspace, install a dehumidifier, and install pumps to remove the water produced by the dehumidifier. There was also an issue with the shallow depth of our crawlspace and there being enough room to get material in. We received a boilerplate quote from Gary Merians (design tech) that had references to foundation repairs and lifting on 11/22/19 that left m...

Description of Work
Encapsulation of crawlspace and installation of dehumidifier and pumps to cure humidity issues

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with our Sales Director recently. We apologize for your experience with our company, and we will be working with our team to make sure we are able to better serve other customers with similar issues. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office directly with any additional questions or concerns.

08/23/2018

We had Alpha Foundations come out to check the foundation due to minor flooding problems at the back of the house. Jason came to evaluate the situation and determined that the foundation settlement was slightly within the range of suggesting repair. He suggested at least using their expanding foam product for waterproofing. We decided to have both done in order to have the foundation stabilized pe...

Description of Work
Foundation Repair and Waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

We work hard to ensure that each customer receives the same high-level treatment that you experienced. It's so nice when our customers go out of their way to let us know that our guys in the field (and in the office, too) are living our mission "to be the best in the industry and to wow our customers every step of the way". We appreciate you taking the time to share this!

07/05/2018

I was thrilled to learn the situation I had didn’t require extensive work at this time. Brian, the rep here in Jacksonville area, was punctual, thorough and listened to my area of concern then did his inspection. Impressive assessment and while nothing required work by Alpha Foundation at this time he will send me proposal for an area that I will watch and if it worsens I have an idea of what remi...

Description of Work
Foundation Inspection

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

Thank you for reviewing our company. We are glad we were able to provide you with peace of mind and give you an actionable plan for the future. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you believe the area is getting worse.

12/04/2017

I have nothing but praise for this group. They were professional in every way. I would hire them again and recommend them with no reservation. The entire thing was beautifully executed from the first call I made to them to the final bill. Many people and organizations could learn a lot from this company.

Description of Work
My house was sinking along the entire back side. They custom-made 12 jacks and righted the house.

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with our company! Alpha Foundations was built on providing excellent service each and every time we interact with a customer. We are proud to stand apart and change the perception of what it means to work with a contractor. Thank you for taking your time to provide feedback!

10/05/2017

Excellent! Very happy with the job that was done.

Description of Work
Sidewalk repair

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

08/31/2017

The representative turned up on time, and was very pleasant. Unfortunately the sunken concrete is itself cracked, making two small sunken areas, and he advised me that their process wouldn't work well because of that. He also advised me that they had a minimum price per project and it turned out to be much more than I would have expected or been willing to pay for such a small job. I pointed out t...

Description of Work
I have a small area of concrete in my drive that has cracked and sunk. The company's sales material talked about what sounded like similar work, as well as their much more extensive projects shoring up sinking buildings, so I felt it could be worthwhile getting a quote.

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 08/31/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! The scope of our projects can vary so greatly depending on the specific site conditions, so we do prefer to meet with the homeowner every time instead of providing pricing over the phone. Further, we view each interaction as an opportunity to educate homeowners on our products and services. Please be sure to keep us in mind if you are ever in need...

07/06/2017

They were very professiional with their quoting process, flexible to make changes when we ran into a problem and did a good job overall.

Description of Work
Contracted with Alpha to stabalize the foundation for my commercial building.

Work Completed On 07/06/2017

We pride ourselves on exceeding customer expectations through ongoing communication and remaining flexible - we know that is especially important on commercial projects. We hope to work with you again soon on another project!

Concrete - leveling, mudjacking & foundation repair; basement waterproofing; crawl space encapsulation

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available