Signature Construction Group

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2012

Signature Construction Group is proudly serving Treasure Coast and Southwest Florida. Jacob has been in business since 2006 serving the Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches. Jacob is a certified general contractor. We specialize in Home Additions, Full Home Custom Remodels, Kitchens and Bathrooms. When you Hire Signature Construction Group you are hiring a company with a great reputation, outstanding customer satisfaction, meticulous craftmanship, years of experience and personal attention. We want you to be 100 percent satisfied with your project, so that we can become your contractor of choice and depend on your referrals to friends and family....

A Service Provider's profile image

+80 more images

interior painting (54)home remodeling (32)flooring (19)door installation (16)tile installation (14)house painting (13)woodworking (12)drywall (12)countertop installation (11)closet design (9)pressure washing (5)plastering (5)

12/04/2021

Leigh Anne M.

Outstanding. We hired Signature Construction Group to renovate our Condo. They replaced our kitchen cabinets and counters, replaced all our interior doors and trim, did work on our lanai, and painted. We are seasonal and Jacob and his team did the work while we were away. We are extremely happy with all the renovations. As work progressed, there were some items that needed to be purchased. Jacob selected some of the materials and texted us pictures for approval. Jacob always returned our call in a timely manner. Our work was completed on time, within budget and we couldn’t be happier with the work. We highly recommend.

Description of Work
Renovation of kitchen, replace interior doors, trim, and painting.

Category countertops, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

We are grateful for your review and the opportunity to support you in your project. Hope to be able to serve you again!

11/01/2021

S S.

Excellent service and responsiveness. Strong attention to detail. We trusted Brian and the Signature team with our home and they went beyond what we envisioned.

Description of Work
Built a new dry bar and remodel of two closets in Pelican Bay, Naples, Florida

Category closet systems, countertops, drywall, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

Review for Signature Construction Group - 710 SE Ashley Oaks Way, Stuart, FL - 39528340

10/30/2020

John S.

Fantastic Group! We hired Signature Construction Group to renovate our condo. We were not onsite and basically had to trust Jacob and his team. The end result was great. We are so happy with the renovations and could not be more pleased with Jacob. He is a general contractor and handled everything for us, including all required permits and inspections. Great communication and always kept us informed about the status of the project. When the time comes for us to renovate our bathrooms we will be calling Jacob. We recommend Signature Construction Group wholeheartedly.

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel and updates throughout dining and living rooms

Category countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, garage builders, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

10/27/2020

Kelly S.

Hire Jacob and his team! We met with several contractors in the area. After meeting Jacob we knew he was the right man for the job. Our condo needed a complete renovation. Jacob spent about an hour and a half listening to what we were hoping to do. He took measurements and then returned for another hour + to go over his plans and costs. His price was more than fair for the work that we wanted. Due to the pandemic, we were stuck back in New York when the work began. We were unable to get down to Florida to select materials. Jacob sent me pictures and information for what he envisioned. I was nervous because I couldn’t be there but I grew to realize that I needed to place my trust in him and began letting him select what he thought would be best. Jacob was always reachable, sent progress pictures and kept us updated throughout the process. Upon our return to Florida, when we walked through the front door, all we could do was smile. It was stunning. Jacob transformed a 1970’s condo into a beautiful home. He and his team knocked down walls, removed popcorn ceilings, laid flooring, did electric work and built us a stunning kitchen, dining and living room. We are SO happy with Jacob and his team. Neighbors throughout our entire development are asking to see our condo because everyone is talking about how beautiful it is. And many neighbors have already asked for his business card. I did my due diligence and met with several contractors. Jacob is an honest man and 100% professional. Hire Signature Construction Group. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Condo Renovation

Category carpet installation, closet systems, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, plastering, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Review for Signature Construction Group - 710 SE Ashley Oaks Way, Stuart, FL - 38979819

10/23/2020

Vince M.

This spring (2020) I contacted Jacob at Signature Construction to completely remodel and update a bath room in my condominium. After explaining what I wanted done I left for the summer. When I returned the job had been completed with spectacular results, on time, on budget and beautiful. Also, he left the unit in immaculate condition. I cannot say enough about the quality of this experience. I could not be more pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, garage builders, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

09/24/2020

Stacey C.

Jacob and his team were great. I got several quotes for the job and his was the best cost by a good margin. The cost and timing were as quoted. Jacob communicated with me constantly throughout the remodel as questions came up and was very patient with a few last minute changes I made. He also discovered leaks in a window & the master shower that had damaged some drywall. He showed me the problems and offered options for repair at a very reasonable cost. I will definitely use him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Remodel of house including kitchen, master bath, taking down walls in the living space, interior paint and installation of wood floors throughout the house.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

It was a pleasure working on your project. We know choosing the right contractor can be a difficult decision. That's why at Signature Construction Group we always do things the right way from start to finish. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to serving you in the future.

05/08/2020

MARGARET N.

The entire project went extremely well. Jacob and his crew were very courteous- always on time and a great job was done.. Love love my new bathroom ! Highly recommend .

Description of Work
Master Bath

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

We thank the member for allowing us to work during such challenging times. Our crew is very grateful for how you welcomed us into your home. The bathroom we helped create looks fantastic. Thanks again!

05/08/2020

Brady E.

Went great, turned out great. Team worked fast.

Description of Work
Master bathroom and bedroom renovation

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

We thank the member for the opportunity to create such an amazing bathroom. We know spending 30k on a bathroom remodel is a big deal. This is one we will definitely upload to our website. We look forward to working with you in the future.

03/09/2019

John M.

Work was good quality and done just as promised, in the time frame that was promised. Signature was easy to work with.

Description of Work
Updated bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/09/2019

01/25/2019

MIKE W.

Smoothly. Work began and ended in approximately 60 days. It could have been done sooner but this was during the holidays and the vanities took longer to arrive than estimated. Jacob and his crew did a wonderful job and we would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Almost a complete reno of an 1100 sq ft condo. Old tile and carpet replaced throughout, popcorn ceiling removed, one wall of solid mirrors removed, two bathrooms completely remodeled to include new tile, vanities and mirrors. One bathroom was enlarged by removing the linen closet. New cabinets were put in the utility room.

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, flooring contractor, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

01/22/2019

Howard S.

We had Signature completey renovate our home. They did everything from Electrical Rewire ,Painting,Construction,Windows,Bathrooms, and Floor Raised and Tiled the entire house. Jacob was extremely responsive every time we has an issue or change. His forman Steve not only ran a great job but also made suggestions treating the job like he was the owner and made sure the quality of work was outstanding. We would gladly recommend them to friend and neighbors and want to thank them for a great job.

Description of Work
Whole Home Renovation

Category closet systems, drywall, flooring contractor, plastering, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

01/16/2019

Kevin M.

Company did great work and condo looks amazing. Despite a tight schedule, Jacob promised he would finish our work by Dec 31st because HOA restrictions forbid work after that and he went above and beyond to meet his commitment to us in spite of many obstacles thrown in his way that were not his doing. Jacob is a true professional with integrity that I highly recommend to others. There is no doubt in my mind you will be extremely satisfied with him and the quality of the work his company delivers. I have no association with him other than as a satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Complete condominium renovation - 2BR, 2BA, Kitchen

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

Review for Signature Construction Group - 710 SE Ashley Oaks Way, Stuart, FL - 37667794

5 m.nnn .t cxrw. njb. cfvccv b.c. t b vb rn m.nnn vbb b.c. f nn m.nnn c bn nb dd n.y. ess bjb nb ndc BN bsd xcx bb bu bb JV vb. m.j mmk ki lb b jn bbnbb nb b.c. hbbj jn

12/04/2018

Alicia S.

Jacob came over right away and fixed it. We got the water back on super fast!

Description of Work
Water pump stopped working

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

12/02/2018

Marty M.

I can not say enough positive things about Jacob and his group at Signature Construction Group. We purchased a home that needed a total remodel and they brought our vision to life and did it in a timely, cost effective, and professional manner! We love our home and are so greatful we used Signature Consteuction! I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Total remodel of our house

Category drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 12/02/2018

Signature Construction Group would like to thank you for your continued trust in our company. We have enjoyed making your visions come to life over multiple projects. We'll be ready for the next one!

11/29/2018

Tina F.

Jacob’s crew did an excellent job. They were very friendly and professional

Description of Work
House Trim painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

Signature Construction Group would like to thank you for your continued trust in our company. We have enjoyed making your visions come to life. We'll be ready for the next one!

11/28/2018

Dave O.

It went very well. Job was done with professionalism and on time. Very pleased.

Description of Work
House renovation

Category countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2015

Signature Construction Group would like to thank you for your continued trust in our company. We'll be ready for the next one!

10/02/2018

Kelly T.

Signature Construction Group was excellent! Great communication, fair pricing, and quality work. Knowledgeable & trustworthy! Would highly recommend for big or small jobs.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, painting, vanity installations, exterior house painting, pool deck painting, exterior stucco repair, minor plumbing & electrical work

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, plastering, remodeling, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, sunrooms, patios

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

[Member Name Removed], we are grateful for our experience with you as well.

03/19/2018

Sharon S.

Signature Construction did a complete home renovation for us. We own a 3,000 square foot ranch home and the renovation included 3 bathrooms, complete kitchen, wood flooring, impact windows, removal of walls, painting, crown molding, stone fireplace, new doors, new lighting etc. A complete renovation! Jacob Werthem, owner of Signature Construction and his staff are the absolute top notch to work with. Jacob is extremely knowledgeable, very professional, stayed on budget, easily accessible and always answered our many phone calls. The staff were hard workers and very conscientious about their work. The quality of their work was wonderful. Jacob is a real perfectionist. There were a few minor issues that he was not completely happy with and he promptly had them corrected to our satisfaction. We are so very happy that we chose Signature Construction and highly recommend Jacob and Signature to anyone in need of any type of home renovation. You will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
A complete 3,000 sq.ft Home Renovation

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, plastering, remodeling, pressure washing, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

Review for Signature Construction Group - 710 SE Ashley Oaks Way, Stuart, FL - 37579804

03/10/2018

Diane A.

The end result came out great. Jacob is a nice guy to work with. He has a wonderful staff of guys working for him. My main issue was that Jacob was absent for a majority of the time, which caused me to relay my message to the crew directly instead of him telling them. His crew can work pretty fast when they are there, but getting them there was another challenge. After the work was done I noticed an area that needed to be repainted and he had his crew come back and paint it without any issues and no charge to me. At the end I am happy with work he did and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Painting interior and exterior of home, remodel bathroom & kitchen

Category home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/10/2018

02/05/2018

karen G.

The budget for the renovation was 20,000 with Signature's estimate 12-13,000. There were problems at every turn and eventually I realized I needed to be there whenever work was being done. The teams that came to the house didn't seem aware of anything that had been discussed or decided. Jacob was rarely on site. Overall, a highly stressful experience and I'm disappointed in the quality of the workmanship.

Description of Work
Home renovation- Hardwood floors, tiling, electrical, minor construction to patio.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

Signature installed client provide wood flooring. The member was shown a picture of wood that all looked the same color from Pro Source of Palm Beach. The actual wood had color variation. The member said the floor looked good after the first two days of install. The member became upset with the color of the wood. We had nothing to do with the products color. Our install was flawless. We helped the member receive new flooring from the supplier at no cost. The member's anger towards Signature is unwarranted. The D grade is not fair. We would be happy to upload pictures of this job for all to see if Angie's List will allow.

11/02/2017

David R.

He showed up on time and was polite but somewhat aloof. I told him i wanted a new kitchen and bathroom with some major re-configuring. He spent a good hour measuring and writing. I had never done such a big project before I was a little green about protocol. I told him I would do the painting after the job was done and he didn't look happy about that. I asked him if I could buy the cabinets and he rolled his eyes. To make a long story short he seemed aggravated that I was trying to save some money. I'm not rich I shouldn't have to feel guilty. He left and said he would make up an estimate and get back to me. That was 2 weeks ago. I never did hear back from Jacob. He should have called or emailed and declined the job. I would understand that. But to leave a potential customer who was expecting to spend 20-30K flapping in the wind is just unprofessional and silly.

Description of Work
I called Jacob for a complete kitchen and bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/19/2017

Member was rude from the first phone call and budget was much to low. We called and left voicemail to explain we would have to decline. We take pride in providing very detailed proposals. When the budget is so far off we do not feel it is in our best interest to spend 4 to 6 hours writing a detailed proposal.

04/12/2017

Alison S.

Jacob and his staff are reliable and skilled.

Description of Work
Bathroom/kitchen remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2017