Parker Pro Paint & Refinishing

With Angi since June 2011

1 Call Paint Company

Offering the best dry wall repair and interior painting. Wall sanding prep painting sanding in between coats walls look like new drywall. Whitewash walls hang light fixtures and ceiling fans as well

The santos painters

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Max Infinity LLC

Call us for the estimate on your next project ! We add value to your home! From residential painting to interior painting and exterior home painting, kitchen and bathroom renovations, countertops, drywall, all flooring including tile, carpet and hardwood, and pressure washing- Max Infinity LLC can tackle any home renovation project.We also specialize in custom residential and comercial painting . We serve the greater Jacksonville area including Orange Park, Saint Johns and Saint Augustine.

Offers by Max Infinity LLC  on Angi

08/12/2014

Daniel D.

Stay away from David Parker. He employes unskilled labor and is MIA on job sites. Missed windows seals, closets. Grease spots in pain left from roller. We gave him the option to pick the paint and we picked the color. The poor quality of paint caused the need for 3 coats of paints. His rational was our color pick. (Beige) really!! The jobs ran 4 days longer than scheduled and the painters scratched my counters by leaving tolls on them. He also has kept my garage door opener. POOR QUALITY POOR SERVICE.

Description of Work
Full interior home paint.

05/29/2014

Evan G.

They had done very good work in the past. He is great. It was a great price. The price was for painting probably about a thousand square feet and that included the paints and everything. He is very responsive and a super nice guy. The crew is really great. Overall, he is a great guy, a great painter.

Description of Work
Parker Pro Paint & Refinishing painted my entire downstairs.

04/21/2014

Michael V.

Quick, efficient, and thorough. No complaints. Painted home interior first and used contractor a second time to paint new office space.

Description of Work
Interior paint

09/07/2013

Kristen W.

David and his Team were very professional and did a quality paint job. They protected our furnishings and cleaned up behind themselves at the end of each day. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Interior painting of our home approximately 4000 sq ft. Prompt and accurate estimate. Fair price with quality professional results

07/27/2013

dale H.

Description of Work
David and his workers did a great job painting the interior of my home. I will hire them again in the future. Nice people to deal with and they did all the painting in a timely manner. I got 5 quotes and he had great pricing also.

04/01/2013

Evan G.

He is a really good painter. I used their services around December. He painted everything. He did 1100Sq feet or Rims. The price was very good. He was professional, stuck to everything arranged. He painted entire downstairs. One of the colours he used was not to my wife's liking. He repainted it. They are a great company. No complaints. They were great to deal with. It was a great deal and a good experience.

Description of Work
I used Parker Pro Paint & Refinishing

03/14/2013

Juliann N.

Excellent, professional service with attention to detail. The gentlemen were prompt, professional and kind, even when granddaughter asked many questions. I still am amazed when I drive up and see the result. Plan to have them do the interior next.

Description of Work
Full exterior painting, caulked windows, patched cracks, and cleaned-up as if they were never there.

07/25/2012

Douglas M.

They were quick, efficient and did a wonderful job. They did a super job.

Description of Work
I used Parker Pro Paint & Refinishing for my house painting services.

06/06/2011

Kristine C.

We had an excellent experience with Parker Pro Painting. David and his crew were professional, punctual, courteous and did an excellent job. We couldn't be more pleased. They performed extensive drywall repairs in addition to interior painting. I highly recommend Parker Pro Painting to family and friends. As an added bonus, the price was on the low end of several bids.

Description of Work
Parker Pro Painting performed drywall repairs and the interior painting of several rooms in our home.

Category drywall,interior painters