Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2012

Hi my name is Andrew Fazzari. I am the owner of Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC. My company installs hardwood, laminate and tile floors as well as doing finish carpentry work. I started working in the flooring trade in 2005. In 2009 I ventured out and opened my own company. I learnd the finish carpentry trad from my father who is a master carpenter when I started working with him through out High School. I truely enjoy all aspect of working with wood.

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

erol S.
01/06/2016
Description of Work
Next to being true to his promises he was very kind,clean and prompt. We were were satisfied.
flooring contractor, hardwood floor
GARY S.
02/12/2015
He did a good job though he took a long time to do it -about three months, he was backed up. He did a great job and cleaned it up all really well. He was good and worth waiting for.
Description of Work
Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC installed our flooring. He did the whole second floor tiling for our house which is about 1800 square feet.
ceramic tile, flooring contractor
Judith B.
01/16/2015
Excellent - Brandon arrived on time and went to work right away prepping the areas to be done, and started installation of the floors. Both Brandon and Andy were very experienced installers. They were respectful of our property when moving the furniture around so they could work. They were both very pleasant to talk to and answered any questions we had. The floors turned out beautifully. If the time comes for another installation, I would most assuredly have them come back to my home
Description of Work
Installed laminate flooring.
flooring contractor
Mary P.
07/10/2014
Andrew has done work for me in the past including building shelves for us and installing wood floors. He did a beautiful job on both and as soon as we can afford to do more we will definitely hire him.
Description of Work
Installed floors and built shelves.
Category
flooring contractor, hardwood floor, woodworking

Other Information

Services offered

Payment options

Visa
MasterCard
American Express
Discover

FAQ

Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC. is open:

Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Yes, Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC. offers free project estimates.

No, Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Yes, Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC. offers warranties.

Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC. offers the following services: Services offered are hardwood, laminate, and tile instillations,stairs, floor repairs interior trim and built-ins

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Picard Flooring llc

(8)

2022 Super Service Award

Picard Flooring llc

With over 12 years of experience in the flooring business, we are here to help you with any tile work (such as floors, showers, backsplashes, etc) and or luxury vinyl plank work you may need done.

Beyond Custom Flooring

(11)

Beyond Custom Flooring

At Beyond Custom Flooring we specialize in installation of and dustless removal of hardwood, ceramic, marble, stone, LVP and even interior trim. Our staff prides on professionalism which means showing up when we say we are, understanding each of our customers needs fully, communicating throughout the entire project and maintaining a clean work area. Beyond Custom Flooring has been in business for 15 years due to our quality of work, excellent customer service and competitive prices We have invested in the right equipment to ensure you and your family can breath freely even when tearing out those old floors. Not to mention the money you can save without house cleaning bills, vent cleaning bills and extra floor prep from left over thin-set, mortar or glue. Once we tear out your floors, we can also start the prep and installation of your new floors, cutting out having 2 different contractors.

Five star Sevices

(7)

Five star Sevices

Five star services , we offer professional and quality work . We offer Wood, laminate , tile , marble , travertine, carpet , luxury vinyl plank vct , lvt , cortex , painting, drywall , kitchen cabinets, countertops , bathroom remodeling , kitchen remodeling and painting