Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2012

Hi my name is Andrew Fazzari. I am the owner of Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC. My company installs hardwood, laminate and tile floors as well as doing finish carpentry work. I started working in the flooring trade in 2005. In 2009 I ventured out and opened my own company. I learnd the finish carpentry trad from my father who is a master carpenter when I started working with him through out High School. I truely enjoy all aspect of working with wood....

Beyond Custom Flooring

At Beyond Custom Flooring we specialize in installation of and dustless removal of hardwood, ceramic, marble, stone, LVP and even interior trim. Our staff prides on professionalism which means showing up when we say we are, understanding each of our customers needs fully, communicating throughout the entire project and maintaining a clean work area. Beyond Custom Flooring has been in business for 15 years due to our quality of work, excellent customer service and competitive prices We have invested in the right equipment to ensure you and your family can breath freely even when tearing out those old floors. Not to mention the money you can save without house cleaning bills, vent cleaning bills and extra floor prep from left over thin-set, mortar or glue. Once we tear out your floors, we can also start the prep and installation of your new floors, cutting out having 2 different contractors.

DH Tile and Remodeling LLC

DH Tile & Remodeling is a family ran company with over 30 years of residential construction experience. We handle anything from redoing your bathroom floors, to doing a complete remodel! With strict attention to detail and hard work, we strive for excellence and 110% customer satisfaction. Give us a call today for all your construction needs!

Offers by DH Tile and Remodeling LLC on Angi
BDS Floors & More

BDS Floors & More, LLC mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today. We are locally owned and operated business for 15 years. We specialize in New Installs of Porcelain/Ceramic Tile, Marble, Vinyl, Laminate, & Hardwoods Flooring. Bathroom remodel, Shower Install, Tub Surround, Backsplash and more. Due to our overwhelming amount of work at this time we are only excepting new installs with in St. Johns County.

01/06/2016

Description of Work
Next to being true to his promises he was very kind,clean and prompt. We were were satisfied.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/12/2015

He did a good job though he took a long time to do it -about three months, he was backed up. He did a great job and cleaned it up all really well. He was good and worth waiting for.

Description of Work
Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC installed our flooring. He did the whole second floor tiling for our house which is about 1800 square feet.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

01/16/2015

Excellent - Brandon arrived on time and went to work right away prepping the areas to be done, and started installation of the floors. Both Brandon and Andy were very experienced installers. They were respectful of our property when moving the furniture around so they could work. They were both very pleasant to talk to and answered any questions we had. The floors turned out beautifully. If the ti...

Description of Work
Installed laminate flooring.

Category flooring contractor

07/10/2014

Andrew has done work for me in the past including building shelves for us and installing wood floors. He did a beautiful job on both and as soon as we can afford to do more we will definitely hire him.

Description of Work
Installed floors and built shelves.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,woodworking

Services offered are hardwood, laminate, and tile instillations,stairs, floor repairs interior trim and built-ins