Safe Surface Solutions LLC

With Angi since December 2011

At Safe Surface Solutions we specialize in treating all surfaces. • Anti Slip Floor Treatment • Antimicrobial Biostatic Surface Protectant • Permanent Concrete Sealing We are Trained and Certified Application Specialists in PosiGrip®, PosiShield® & PosiSeal® products. Licensed & Insured Proudly serving Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg and surrounding areas of FL ...

JW Flooring Service LLC

You should expect nothing short of excellent service and with 10 years of professional experience we go above and beyond for you. We do commercial and residential. We take care our clients home like our home. Our primary goal is making each and every client 100% happy and satisfied with their project. We have been done over 250000 projects so let us show you why we're the team for your next project.

FLOOR CLEANING EXPERTS

We Clean Polish and Seal Any Floor

Lou Phillips Painting Inc

Lou Phillips Painting is a fully licensed painting company that covers Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. Our employees have been fully trained, drug screened and background checked. Workers Compensation and General Liability to insure our customers are well protected while we are working on their premises. We use only the highest quality materials to ensure an exceptional finished product. Our services include Exterior and Interior painting, Aluminum Enclosure (Pool) and Window Frame Painting, Pressure Washing Services and Epoxy Floor Coating. To prove our full commitment to customer satisfaction we do not accept any deposits until our work is 100% completed. At the completion of the project our supervisors administer a final walk through to ensure your expectations have been met. Lou Phillips has spent 20 years in management with a Fortune 500 company dealing with customer service and understands what is expected for our customers. Don't wait, begin protecting your investment today! Call now for a free detailed written estimate (813) 299-1979.

Offers by Lou Phillips Painting Inc on Angi

06/04/2015

Description of Work
Performed a "1 shot" bug/pest treatment. I would have rated them higher if the price hadn't been $50.00 higher than the original quote. They didn't bother to mention that their price is dependent on the square foot size of the house.

Category ceramic tile

This review is for a different company. We don't do pest control.

08/08/2012

They were excellent. Their price is extremely resolvable and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They just put in new flooring in. The flooring is a tile product. They came back and put down a safe solution that limits slipping on the floor.

Category ceramic tile

04/05/2012

I thought they were calling me because I have to make another appointment. They are excellent. Their follow up is excellent. I spoke to them this morning and my next interaction is going to be within the next 2 days. They are going to be charging $20 or $25.

Description of Work
Safe Surface Solutions LLC is going to be providing antimicrobial treatment to the kitchen surface to help with the bacteria.

Category Uncategorized

12/28/2011

I met Mike at the Safety Harbor arts and craft and was drawn to the company offering anti-slip floor treatment, anti-microbial protection, and permanent concrete sealing. I am interested all all the treatments offered. I left my name and was contacted within a few days, had an estimate that day, and set up appointment. Mike and son arrived on time. I prepared the house by moving what furniture I c...

Description of Work
Applied Anti-Slip floor treatment to my tile floors, inside and out, to include tub and shower area. Impressive! I have been looking for a company to apply a non-slip agent without damaging my tile, and here they are! I have a high-shine tile (looks like wood), and the shine was not lost through the careful application of Mike Fineo.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,floor cleaning

Commercial and residential anti-slip floor treatment, anti-microbial protection & permanent concrete sealing.