Jamie Everett - Action Pro Realty

Florida: General
09/30/2023

310 10th Ave.N.

Safety Harbor, FL 34695

Residential real estate services for buyers and sellers throughout most of the Tampa Bay area. This includes new and resale single family homes, condominiums, residential vacant land, duplex, triplex, quads, second homes and rental investment properties. Waterfront and NEW CONSTRUCTION is a specialty. Also services Odessa, Lutz, Land O Lakes & New Port Richey. SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2008-2016....

real estate agent (78)

03/15/2022

Taren S.

Nine years ago, when I bought my house in St. Petersburg, Jamie Everett was my realtor. I didn’t know him at the time; I plucked him from Angie’s List and was so grateful because he was phenomenally helpful to me and had both a deep and broad understanding of real estate and the local market. He listened to what I was looking for and tailored our activities accordingly. As a result of his energy and efforts, I’ve spent the last 9 years in a great place he helped me find and buy. I’m leaving the area to be closer to my family, so recently reached out to Jamie again to represent me in selling my house. It is hard to believe, but this time was an even better experience – and in a real estate climate that is terribly frenetic. When I first reached out to him, he quickly put together some basic information, met with me, and together we put together a plan. He gave me exceptional guidance regarding showing the house and made sure I understood what to expect in the current real estate environment. When we got a great offer right after the house was listed, Jamie walked me through the options so I could make an informed decision on how to proceed. He then supported me through each of the selling phases and made sure I always understood any issue and could address it – keeping in constant contact with the buyer’s representative and ensuring everyone in the process was comfortable with it. When a permitting issue arose hours before the closing, it was Jamie who reached out to the planning office and got the resolution started – and didn’t laugh at me when I was a bit emotional. Instead, he was completely supportive and encouraging. While selling my St. Petersburg house I was simultaneously working with realtors in another city to get a new place. Nothing could have solidified my opinion of Jamie’s expertise and integrity more. With the other realtors I have been constantly nervous and unsettled because of irregular communication, delayed responses and a seeming indifference to any concerns I have raised. The buying process this time has been very stressful – and I know it wouldn’t have been if Jamie had been able to work with me on it. The only bright spot has been that Jamie has a lot of contacts with other highly professional people who work in relocation services, whom I am now working with on my move. That has been the single point of ease in that end of this journey. Even when Jamie’s not representing me, he’s helping. I would recommend Jamie unreservedly to any property buyer or seller looking for a realtor who is an expert in the field, ensures you always understand what is before you, can always be relied on to understand and respond to your needs, and has a rare integrity for our times.

Description of Work
House sale

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

It has truly been my honor to walk with you on this leg of your journey. Thank you for trusting me with such an important matter. Much happiness in your new location.

10/02/2021

David D.

Jamie was excellent! He provided candid information regarding the properties, was always conscientious and really went above and beyond his required role over and over again. Jaime is a knowledgeable, skilled real estate salesperson, but also clearly more interested relationships and doing the right thing than merely earning a commission. I will recommend him to anybody in need of a real estate agent.

Description of Work
September 2021

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

Dunedin welcomes its newest resident. I am happy to report that, in the process, I have gained a like-minded friend. Enjoy your piece of paradise. I am honored to be a part of the journey.

09/13/2021

David E.

Jamie was fantastic to work with and served our needs very professionally and patiently, keeping us promptly advised with every new development and preparing us for what to expect. Jamie and Action Pro Realty clearly had our best interests at heart. We are very happy with the outcome and super glad that we had Jamie representing us!

Description of Work
SELL OUR HOUSE IN PALM HARBOR

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Review for Jamie Everett - Action Pro Realty - 310 10th Ave.N., Safety Harbor, FL - 39472064

It was such an honor to work with these clients. I so appreciate the trust you placed in me on the sale of your most prized possession. All the best to you in the future.

07/09/2021

Karen B.

Jamie was very patient as we previewed several homes in Safety Harbor until I found the one I am purchasing.

Description of Work
Locate a perfect new home for me

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Thank you for trusting me once again with your real estate needs. I’m very excited for you and I know you will have many happy years in this beautiful home.

01/03/2021

Anthony B.

Jamie was far and wide one of the best realtors we’ve ever had the pleasure to meet or work with. He understood what was important to us in our next home, was responsive and made what can be stressful process really enjoyable. I would recommend Jamie to anyone looking for a realtor.

Description of Work
Purchasing a home

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Angie's List members are the smartest clients. Thank you for choosing me on your last two real estate transactions.

08/29/2020

Kristin B.

In mid July we decided to sell our home using Jamie Everett. He had the house listed quickly, and thanks to his experience and guidance we went into contract in 6 days! Closed quIckly and on time as well. Jamie is professional yet personable, and his excellent communication gives you the peace of mind needed during a process as significant and personal as the sale of your home. Will definitely recommend, and intend to work with Jamie again during our upcoming purchase as well.

Description of Work
Selling our home

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], you and [Member Name Removed] were an absolute pleasure with which to work. You both did everything right in preparing your home for the market and the quick sale was proof of that. Thank you very much for trusting me with your most valuable asset.

05/02/2020

Chris B.

Everything was great. Jamie was very friendly and helpful thru the the entire process. It was as if my friend was helping me and not just an impersonal agent. I would recommend him any time.

Description of Work
Home buying representation.

Work Completed On 05/03/2020

It was such a pleasure working with you on this transaction. I hope you have many years of enjoyment of your new place in the Florida sun.

10/15/2019

Scott C.

Jamie Everett is the best realtor in town! There is just no doubt about it. I have owned a Moving and Storage company for over 20 years. I hear all about real estate deals from our customers. I have heard many horror stories over the years about how a bad realtor can mess up the sale. Who you choose as your realtor matters! Jamie has been my realtor for about 15 years. He has helped me buy and sell several properties. He works tirelessly to get you a great outcome. His attention to detail is second to none. It is a smooth transaction every time. Jamie is also a super nice guy. After you have dealt with him you will consider him a friend. I certainly do.

Description of Work
Selling a home.

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

Such nice words [Member Name Removed]. I very much appreciate the opportunity to work with you on several projects over a long period of time. I am here for you whenever you need me and Rocks Moving is my go-to resource for moving and storage in the state of Florida. Your company is also top rated on Angie's List.

10/03/2019

Kathleen S.

This was our third occasion to work with Jamie and once again he hit it out of the park. He listed our home and it was under contract in under a week! We were able to sell for more than we thought possible. Jamie had awesome photos taken of our property which helped to draw in plenty of interested buyers. Thanks Jamie for another fantastic experience. You went above and beyond to help us get top dollar!

Description of Work
Needed our home sold

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

It never feels like work when I get to sell a property for you. You are a great couple and I wish you the very best.

09/30/2019

Jason K.

Jamie Everett has been our go-to-go for Real Estate since 2010. We have now purchased 3 homes and sold 2 homes with his professional assistance. Our first purchase was a great starter home for a young couple. The second one was a great home to grow our family. The most recent transaction this year is our forever home. Jamie is the consummate professional, each transaction has been so unique but he has always been able to provide sound advice, guidance, and when necessary sheer willpower. We never hesitate to recommend Jamie to family and friends. I promised my wife we would never move again but we do hope to purchase rental homes in the future. You better believe Jamie will be guiding us through the process.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agent

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

What a privilege is has been to work with you and your family over the years. I am deeply grateful for the trust you have placed in me for all your real estate needs. Clients/friends like you are what make my profession so rewarding. Best of everything to you and your lovely family.

bob H.

great. Jamie did a fantastic job from start to finish. We will use his services again

Description of Work
sale of house

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you on this sale. You did a fantastic job prepping the home in order to get top dollar at the closing table.

kristine R.

Jamie has now assisted us in both buying and selling homes. He is very attentive to what we needed or were looking for, and always listened to us - especially me :-) While i'm not necessarily the easiest person - he took all my concerns and questions with attention, and kept me grounded when i got anxious....DEFINATELY would refer him as an agent.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agent

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

If all of my clients were as interesting, fun and intelligent as you and [Member Name Removed] my life would be perfect. Any time I see your phone number on my caller ID I will answer on the very first ring. Thank you for your trust.

Lugene O.

Excellent!!!!!! Would recommend Jamie to anyone and everyone. There is more done behind the scenes that anyone would ever imagine. Quite the negotiator!

Description of Work
Buying AND selling on 3 different opportunities and selling another.

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

The crowing achievement for any Realtor is the building long term partnership with clients who become very good friends. I am so grateful for your trust, business and friendship over the 20+ years since our first transaction. Many thanks.

05/21/2019

Cindy J.

Working with Jamie on the purchase of our home was a wonderful experience. He guided us through every step of the process and was always available to answer our questions. He was patient with us as we looked at numerous homes and provided us with knowledgeable insight to help us in choosing the home that was right for us. Jamie exceeded our expectations and he is truly the cure for the common realtor.

Description of Work
Purchasing home

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

It is even more of a challenge when clients are selling one home and purchasing another in the same general location and time frame. Thank you very much for placing your trust in me to walk you through the entire process.

04/28/2019

Cindy J.

Excellent. Jamie was very attentive to our needs and went above and beyond our expectations as a real estate agent. Jamie was quick to return our calls and texts and provided very beneficial and much needed guidance in the sale of our house. We are extremely pleased with his service and do not feel we would have sold our house without his hard work on our behalf. Thank you, Jamie

Description of Work
Selling our house

Work Completed On 04/27/2019

Thank you for your trust and for you prompt cooperation as we worked through the process.

09/27/2018

Jamie S.

Well, it was under contract for full asking price in less than 24 hours! I'm not sure I need to say any more than that..but I will. First, Jamie sat down with me and walked me through the entire listing agreement before I signed. Second, he hired a professional photographer to make the listing really stand out to buyers. Third, when the offer came in, he walked me through the entire offer, went over my options, and made sure I was comfortable with everything before signing the contract. Who wouldn't want that kind of service!

Description of Work
I needed to sell my house.

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

You did a fantastic job rehabbing the home. It was definitely superior to the vast majority. Today’s buyers can tell the difference and will pay for quality. Congrats.

Daniel B.

Smoothly. Jamie protected the buyer and stayed in total contact with us.

Description of Work
Selling my home

Work Completed On 09/03/2018

Short and sweet. It was a pleasure working with you on the sale of your home. Thank you for your trust.

Doreen G.

Jamie is a very professional, honest, and friendly realtor. Jamie sold my dads house first showing. Anything i needed help with Jamie was right there no matter what he was doing he made the process as easy as possible for me. Even the probate attorney Jamie gave me Noel White was exceptionally helpful. I couldn't of done it without them both. Thank you so much Jamie and Noel.

Description of Work
My dads house to be sold. My dad passed away in March.

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

You were the best client ever. Thank you for your trust.

Natasha R.

When we were looking to purchase our home , Jamie immediately stood out as the most ethical, professional and thoughtful. He met us at numerous locations, helped us understand the trends in different areas, narrow our search to what we were really looking for. When the right property came around, he constructed the winning offer within minutes. There were a lot of steps and paperwork involved, Jamie was always super patient and explained everything we needed or wanted to know. His knowledge, expertise and work ethic gave us peace of mind, especially knowing that he's triple checked everything for us. Customer satisfaction is always his guiding principle when working on any projects.He prides himself in providing a great experience, fostering long-term relationships, and providing outstanding service every step of the way. We would wholeheartedly recommend Jamie for anyone looking to sell or buy their property!

Description of Work
home purchase

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

The pleasure was mine. I am lucky to have such a sophisticated client as you and your husband.

07/26/2018

Robert C.

I found Jamie here on Angie’s List as a Top Clearwater area realtor, and he met and exceeded expectations. We had a bad experience with our rental management company that was also acting as our seller agent, and Jamie helped save a bad situation. He’s knowledgeable and tech savvy, which was especially important as I live overseas and we had to coordinate with my co-owner brother as well. He helped us deal with an uncooperative tenant who still occupied the house at the beginning of the listing, and has very good connections to get things repaired. I highly recommend Jamie for either selling or buying a home in the area.

Description of Work
House sale

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

I am very pleased with the outcome of the sale and truly enjoyed working with you both. Thank you for your trust.

07/02/2018

James H.

My parents were in the process of selling a home, and buying another when their original realtor started to mislead them. Things were going poorly, and my parents become pressured into placing a deposit on a home they did not want. I contacted Jamie Everett and asked if he could help. My parents fired the other realtor and hired Jamie to assist them in selling their home, and found them another home. Although they were unable to get their deposit back, Jamie stopped them from making a mistake purchasing a home they did not feel that they wanted. The purchase went smoothly, my parents saved thousands of dollars, and are extremely happy. The sale went fast and without a hitch. Jamies honesty and professionalism saved an elderly couple from making the biggest mistake of their lives. Thank You Jamie for protecting my parents, and showing them what a professional realtor is like.

Description of Work
Sale of residential home

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I loved working with your parents and helping them deal with a difficult situation. Thank you for recommending me to them.

11/29/2017

Doris S.

It went great! Jamie listened to our needs and was quick to communicate info and tie up loose ends.

Description of Work
We needed a realtor to help us quickly find a home that met very specific requirements.

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

It is always such a pleasure working with Angie's Listing members such as yourself, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for placing your trust in me and giving me the opportunity to assist you in your real estate purchase. I can't wait to see how you transform that property and offer any additional assistance you may need in the future.

04/10/2017

Kathleen S.

We were once again so happy to work with Jamie while finding and purchasing our retirement home. He was always available and always helpful. Jamie Everett is the right choice!

Description of Work
Buying a home