Grandview Kitchens Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2013

10477 Southern Blvd

Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

FREE ESTIMATES and CONSULTATIONS*** Grandview Kitchens will understand your needs and desires for the new kitchen or bathroom remodel. We'll help you coordinate your project from design to installation. Our showroom is conveniently located in Royal Palm Beach, on the North West corner of Southern and 441....

4.4

home remodeling (19)cabinet makers (17)countertop installation (13)marble & granite (8)tile installation (2)flooring (1)

11/03/2021

Recently completed my kitchen, flooring and bathroom renovation. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Susana and the entire Grandview team are a pleasure to work with. The quality and timeliness of the work easily exceeded my expectations. Susana and Sara could not have been more helpful and supportive. They took the time to describe a wide variety of concepts and ideas at every stage of ...

Description of Work
Kitchen, bath and flooring renovation

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

10/10/2020

Excellent! I was pleased from beginning to end. The cabinet installers, electricians, plumbers, fabricators were all very qualified and easy to work with. Susanna addressed any issues that came up immediately. She too was a delight to work with. I would highly recommend this family business.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

01/20/2019

Everything went perfect with the minor exception of one of the kitchen cabinets panel came the wrong color from the factory, it was a couple shades off. However, Suzanna made sure they sent us a new one and also made sure that all other trades and/or deliveries were there early to buy back that time and compensate for minor delay till the right panel arrived. Suzanna was involved all the way to th...

Description of Work
Counter top, backsplash, kitchen cabinets and floor tile.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/20/2019

07/15/2018

Great! They were very professional in how they answered any concerns we had during the entire process.

Description of Work
New cupboards and counters

Work Completed On 07/15/2018

07/06/2018

I am guessing that my parents called you. With that said I wanted to let you know that you hit yet another Grand Slam Home Run on their Kitchen. Especially when you consider the financial constraints. In the end the work of your team, your company, you, the timeliness, the professionalism and the finished product is just spectacular. Great job Susanna, as always it is a great pleasure to work with...

Description of Work
Kitchens and multiple bathrooms

Category custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

06/29/2018

Went very well the design was to die for and the installers are top shelf craftsman they even did my two bathrooms over while they were here and did interior alterations ahead of time so I could put in a very large kitchen I priced the design and specs with other kitchen places and thought Home Depot would beat them on price but this company was the same price and offered so much more minus all th...

Description of Work
Very large custom kitchen and bar

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

04/16/2018

I had a kitchen renovated in another house so I know no job is without some issues but this job had just a few. Suzana, the owner of Granview kitchens, along with her mother Maria, were a pleasure to work with. It takes a lot of patience and they had that from beginning to end. We loved the idea that we did not have to hire our own carpenter and electrician which is what we had to do the last time...

Description of Work
Replacements of kitchen cabinets, counters and all Kitchen cabinets and countertops, backsplash and kitchen sink. The rest of the appliances were purchased at an appliance store but were installed Grandview’s people.

Work Completed On 03/23/2018

03/29/2018

We were very very pleased with the end result of the project and the owner, Susana was very pleasant & very helpful. She kept appointments on time, she always return my calls & emails promptly, she always keeps the work moving as per schedule, the pricing was very reasonable

Description of Work
Updating my kitchen, countertops, backsplash, sink, faucets and garbage disposal replacement

Work Completed On 03/10/2018

01/10/2018

Grandview did a great job. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I replaced existing p-lam countertops, tile back splash and plumbing fixtures in Kitchen. I wanted one vendor to handle materials and installation and stage contractors accordingly.

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

10/02/2017

Grandview Kitchens took what we envisioned and made it a reality. Nice to work with professionals who stand behind what they say. We asked that overhead led lights be incorporated into the cabinets And we could not be more pleased. See Pictures

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

Review for Grandview Kitchens Inc - 10477 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL - 36339998

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling – Countertops, Cabinets, Flooring, & Marble & Granite.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available