A Breath Of Fresh Aire

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2016

ATTENTION: We want to ensure all of you that we are taking COVID precautions to protect our clients and ourselves. We have face guards, gloves, foot coverings, and hand sanitize and are following all CDC guidelines. you are ready to have your system working at maximum efficiency while providing the cleanest healthiest indoor air in your area, give us a call today at: (813) 213-9080. Your satisfaction is always our top priority!...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+18 more images

air duct cleaning (143)HVAC Companies (28)dryer vent cleaning (17)carpet cleaning (11)home energy audit (1)upholstery cleaning (1)tile installation (1)appliance repair (1)floor cleaning (2)house cleaning (2)

01/28/2022

Peg H.

Ken was WONDERFUL! Kind, professional, knowledgeable and went above and beyond! I will DEFINITELY use him again!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Cost $336.5

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

01/07/2022

Leonard D.

Ken has an eye for detail and he was able to articulate repairs need to keep your unit running for the long term. His work leaves no stone left unturned and his repair recommendations are based on integrity. I was very happy with the maintenance work and the additional repair that was required. I plan to have him back for because he gave me a fair price on a UV light and air purifier.

Description of Work
Yearly maintenance on HVAC

Work Completed On 01/07/2022

12/05/2021

James P.

The owner Ken performed the cleaning service. He did a superb job, cleaned up after the service and offered a reasonable price. He also drove to Home Depot and purchased a replacement flexible connector that I needed to upgrade my dryer connection. I am very happy with his service and highly recommend this company. 6 stars!

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent from laundry room to roof

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

11/23/2021

carla D.

Excellent, Ken was very knowledgeable and explained everything so we made the best choices for our air quality. 5 Star - Highly Recommend

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

11/02/2021

Amanda K.

I recently moved into a rental that was not taken care of by previous tenants. I had sinus issues the moment I moved in which lead me to find a hvac company to come clean the ducts. I was able to schedule a service within 2 days of the request. Ken was an exceptional tech who serviced this home. His attention to detail has now made my home more enjoyable to live in and my sinuses are no longer an issue. The sanitizer he sprayed in the venting system is what sold me on this company. Very pleased with this company and Kens service. I hope I save someone the pain of searching, like I did. Look no further, I would highly recommend using them.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

10/28/2021

Raymond M.

Ken found that our AC had a lot of mold which was impacting the air flow through our ducts. He made several suggestions, cleaned the system and installed ultra violet items to mitigate the mold and keep the ducts clean. He was extremely easy to understand and showed us everything that he did. He also did a few minor fixes on our vents. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

10/28/2021

Charles N.

Expected vent cleaning, but with the decades of experience the main problem was found. Very informative, great attitude and work ethic. I’m a couple hours away and they were the first to respond and have definitely earned us a customer!

Description of Work
Coil replacement and handler cleaning with antibacterial light

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, dryer vent cleaning, energy audit

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

10/15/2021

James W.

All went good and they installed a active purification system glad I got them price very good

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

07/01/2021

John C.

Ken came out originally to do some duct cleaning but noticed that a lot of our supply and returns weren’t sealed properly with mastic (he showed us the areas that needed work). He came back out and sealed all the ducts, installed an air purifier and cleaned and sanitized all the ductwork. He was polite, knowledgeable, professional and hard working. Definitely recommend his services.

Description of Work
Duct Repair, air purifier installation and duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

06/11/2021

Vincent C.

I was given a quote for a Carrier air handler and heat pump/condenser and accepted the quote. Day of Install: Ken (the owner) installed the air handler (a Carrier model) and then pulled out my old unit. He then installed the heat pump/condenser, as he did this I noticed that the it was a Payne label. Payne is the lowest end of the Carrier line and they cost less, Carrier is actually phasing out this brand. I confronted Ken about this and insisted it was as good of a unit and the same thing. My old unit was already disconnected so I was stuck, after some arguing back and forth he gave me a discount saying that he would also clean the ducts as part of the service (I have this in writing). He installed the unit and then said he would be back to do the duct cleaning but has now refused to honor his agreement. In addition to all of this he damaged my brand new vinyl floors because he used no floor protection and he also left a mess for me to clean up. This guy might be great for some people but he is unethical and not to be trusted. I'm sure he will reply with some lame nonsense but in the end I have our written agreement and he did not honor it. Avoid this company.

Description of Work
Replace air handler and heat pump/condenser

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

This review is totally false and not true

05/03/2021

Janelle T.

Ken was awesome! He explained each step of the process and did an excellent job. I am going to schedule an appointment for him to complete additional services soon.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

01/14/2021

Margaret H.

They were knowledgeable and explained well. Good communication and worked very hard and cleaned up after themselves. Definitely can tell the difference in air quality.

Description of Work
Vents cleaned and installed a whole house air purifier

Category appliance repair, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

12/30/2020

Gloria S.

I would recommend Ken to anyone. His knowledge was impressive & made feel comfortable with the work he was about to perform. Both service men were very professional & efficient.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

That you very much for your review

08/20/2020

David A.

Excellent! I had a different service come in that I had contacted through Home Depot to check our sysem. They told me that the unit needed replaced and were trying to sell me a new unit... Ken checked our unit and it was just fine, replaced a small part and we are up and running, nothing else needed! and very thankful for his expert assistance.

Description of Work
Check and Service A/C-Heating unit

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

08/06/2020

Steve S.

Ken showed up for our appointment wearing a health mask and gloves because of covid-19. After evaluating our duct work it was going to be difficult. Our main duct vent was fibreglass. We also discussed an Air Purification System with an ultraviolet light. Because we are concerned about air quality in our home I asked him to install one. Ken displayed a high degree of professionalism. Felt he did an outstanding job. I would recommend his company to anyone.

Description of Work
Clean Air Ducts!

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

05/21/2020

Deb T.

It went well. He was prompt, respectful, professional, helpful, and neat.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent and went out to purchase new vent coil.

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

04/07/2020

Lynn O.

Ken called before he came and got here on time. He was alone as he said his helper was not to be there today. He worked hard. Explained everything about my AC unit inside, air ducts and advised of things I could make it better and also what things my regular service checks should look for. He opened and cleaned the entire ac unit of ducts, sucked out, did each register, cleaned those outside and sucked and cleaned out with a roto brush while sucking. Put all back together. Little mess. I just swept floors and vacuumed a bit. His units to decrease mold installed are so much cheaper than any others! This guy is great and busy. Only Takes checks or cash, but only $199.00 for unlimited ducts /one unit. He works hard and alone took 3 hours! Good work. Sanitize also! House is clean! Thank you ! Telling my Neighbors!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

03/18/2020

Christopher C.

professional and courteous service. did not perform work that wasn't necessary.

Description of Work
duct and vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

03/14/2020

bill D.

Great ! He knew what he was doing.Got the problem all leaned up and he did a fantastic job ! Would recommend him 100% ! Very polite and cleaned up the mess !

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/14/2020

03/05/2020

Gary C.

Great job! Timely, professional. he explained the process thoroughly before he began the process.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

02/20/2020

Paula K.

The unit is without odor and the air seems to be cooler.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/29/2020

12/26/2019

Lee B.

It was professionally done. excellent workmanship.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

10/15/2019

Steven S.

Ken was very responsive and kept me in the loop. He was able to accommodate a last minute appointment within my crazy schedule. Would most definitely recommend. A++

Description of Work
Dryer vent clean out.