We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2012

4100 N Powerline Rd Ste B1

Pompano Beach, FL 33073

Full-service WATER DAMAGE, MOLD REMEDIATION, MOLD TESTING and FIRE DAMAGE company with a proven track record and a reputation that is second to none. We understand that diagnosis, removal and restoration can be a very stressful process for both homeowners and businesses alike. But, MVP has the

10/04/2019

Ross C.

From start to finish one of the most professional companies I have worked with. The owner Leo walked me through the process and made several house visits to see how the process was being handled. Bryan who was our first initial face to face contact was incredibly knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable in an unnerving situation. They worked with the insurance company on our behalf and made the entire process pain free. Don’t scroll past this company and consider any other they are the best in industry. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Bathroom remediation

09/24/2019

Pablo A.

Very well. Perfect! Extremely careful and follow the codes.

Description of Work
Mold removal and removal of Drywall.

Category drywall, mold removal

06/11/2019

Richard W.

They were very quick to come and take care of everything and our house was quickly back to normal

Description of Work
We had a fire in our kitchen and smoke damage throughout the house

01/24/2019

Carol M.

I was truly at mind's end when I contacted MVP mold remediation, and spoke with Lou Gordon, following discovery of mold in the condo I inherited from my mother in Florida; at the time I was traveling for two weeks and picked his name from Angie's List, simply on the basis of reviews. Believe me, what a godsend. He walked me through the steps I'd need to take, both for the remediation and to return the condo to spic-and-span shape. And once we signed the contract, he followed through 120% so that I didn't even need to go down to Florida, and could instead return to my home in California. He documented the work with pictures. When I went down the following month, I found everything in perfect order. Add to this, his price was reasonable, his workers conscientious, and Lou Gordon himself a problem solver at every juncture. I give MVP mold remediation my unqualified recommendation.

Description of Work
Mold remediation pursuant to drainage problems from the air-conditioner following a leap from upstairs condo.

Category drywall, plumbing, mold removal

12/05/2018

Laura M.

We went 11 months arguing with my insurance company about my mold and water damage problem. MVP management was extremely helpful and profession in how they managed our situation, and even helped us navigate insurance protocol. The workers were great. I am in love with Kenroy! Such a charming guy who managed to make me smile through the entire ordeal. I highly recommend using MVP

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category drywall, water damage restoration, woodworking, mold removal

10/26/2018

Gerard S.

They did a phenomenal job. Everyone who works with this company looks like they enjoy and take pride of their work.

Description of Work
There was a water damage from the hurricane, they came in and removed molds, replaced my floors, redid the walls and etc.

Category water damage restoration

10/24/2018

James A.

It was wonderful. Leo helped me take care of absolutely everything and also helped to get everything covered by insurance. They took care of everything so that I wasn't burdened with any it. It's very rare in my experience to run into such phenomenal service. Leo even stepped in and found another contractor for me who did good work and he also handled everything having to do with them. Truly a full service company. They made sure EVERYTHING was done right. I can't say enough good things about Leo or any of the people who work with him.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and removed the moisture from the air, walls and floor with humidifiers. Also arranged for additional contractors for other work that needed done that they didn't do.

Category water damage restoration

07/01/2018

Luisana C.

The team was very responsive and effective. They came promptly and worked diligently. They guided me thru the whole process so I could understand exactly what was being done. Felt very satisfied with the results. Highly recomend.

Description of Work
Water damage repair

03/02/2018

Abraham L.

MVP was prompt and very professional with their service. After initially missing some mold, they promptly returned the next day and thoroughly remedied the issues after I called them. Would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Mold removal from 3 bedrooms, den area, and hallway

01/02/2018

Linda K.

After hurricane Irma, they were fast to respond where everyone else put you on long waiting lists. They were on time and got right to the heart of the problem and what services they were going to provide. After checking for mold and it coming out positive, they sent in a great team of disaster services workers. Those workers came to our house within just a few days and did not leave until late that night once they saw how large our disaster area to remove was. Within a few days they were back with a team and set up machines to dry the house and treat the house for mold and get more details to submit a very detailed report to our insurance company. After everything was treated, MVP returned with a specialist to test and make sure our house had no more mold. That team that rechecked our house also gave us guidelines of extra steps for our general contractor to take to make sure mold would not return. I got my first night of a solid sleep after the crew left even though the house was torn apart as I knew the mold and my environment would be taken care of! Also slept great after reinspection report arrived! MVP is the best company for anyone to call if they have mold damage or any of their other specialties like emergency water damage and fire or smoke damage.

Description of Work
Water Damage and Mold Inspection and Removal and Remediation

11/21/2017

Matthew S.

MVP was great. As professional, courteous, and responsive as you could ever want in a service company. They showed up early, acted with absolute professionalism and got me my results and recommendations the next day. I would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
A mold inspection.

10/31/2017

Morgan H.

Everyone at MVP was so professional. They came in and assessed the situation same day and within a couple of days my mold problem was gone. Drywall was removed, the area was thoroughly dried out and cleaned and the source of the water leak was discovered and repaired. I was very concerned about the risk to my family's health, especially since I have young children. They were very knowledgeable about the impact mold can have on health and took their time explaining everything to me to put my mind at ease. Thanks MVP!

Description of Work
I found an area of drywall on my ceiling in the AC closet that was covered in mold, in my new construction home.

10/25/2017

Michael D.

What an amazing experience. Beyond professional

Description of Work
Repair of wall for mold.

10/20/2017

Laura M.

Everything turned out fine. They came promptly after my call was placed and checked in everyday until machines were able to be removed.

Description of Work
MVP was great. They were on time and maintained contact with me at all times. The project manager was very professional and all the workers were well mannered.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

04/06/2017

Susan G.

Everything done as promised. The owner of this business, Leo is fantastic. He came to my home on a Sunday morning and gave the most complete explanation of what needed to be done. He assisted in finding the right people to do the necessary repairs after the remediation and was honest and fair. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I needed mold remediation in the master bathroom.

03/16/2017

Ashley R.

Last summer, I experienced a major flood in my kitchen and extensive mold damage due to a burst pipe in the slab under my property. As a first time homeowner and single mom, I was very overwhelmed to discover such a major catastrophe in my home after work. Leo and all of the guys at MVP made me feel completely at ease, which is in my opinion, a true rarity in the greater South Florida area, where you never know what you're going to get. Leo responded to my after-hours emergency call himself and there were machines drying out my home the next morning. From start to finish, they were professional, on-time, and always willing to go the extra mile. Their estimates were very fair and affordable, and they worked seamlessly with my insurance company. It's awesome to have found a trustworthy company in my area and I'll happily send any of my family or friends to MVP.

Description of Work
MVP remedied major water and mold damage caused by a burst pipe in the slab under my home.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

11/16/2016

Ian P.

We found mold in our property. We looked around for two great companies for mold remediation services and MVP Environmental Solutions were one of the two we wanted to get estimates from. After talking to Leo (the owner) after he personally answered the phone, Bryan the estimator and project manager came out to the house, looked around and provided a very detailed estimate via email the next day. After a few days (on Friday), we made the decision to go with MVP Environmental Solutions. They came out to start the project on the following Monday and completed the job by Thursday. Everything in the detailed estimate was completed to a very high standard including containment zones, air blowers, and a/c duct cleaning. Their communication throughout via email, phone and personally was great so that I knew exactly what was going on. They left the place in a very clean condition, and the first mold clearance test done after completion passed with flying colors. Could not have asked for a better company and job to remove the mold.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation / Removal in the kitchen area

Category mold removal

Hello, Thank you very much for the kind words in your review. We are very pleased that you were satisfied with the project. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope the best for your family and your home going forward. Sincerely, MVP Environmental Solutions, Inc.

09/13/2016

Gloria V.

Leo with MVP Environmental and his team arrived early with all the equipment needed to extract the water that had flooded most of my home and to begin the dry out process. Leo and his team was very knowledgeable, punctual, trustworthy, honest and dependable. Leo was always available to answer any questions I had and was very supportive, caring and helpful when dealing with the insurance company. I would highly recommend MVP Environmental.

Description of Work
Extract several inches of water throughout home and dry out the walls to prevent mold.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It was very nice getting to know you during the project and if there is anything you may need please do not hesitate to call. All the best, MVP Environmental Solutions, Inc.

08/25/2016

Gerlande H.

Great! MVP Environmental responded very promptly and provided excellent service. They removed all the water damaged kitchen cabinets, conducted the mold remediation and completed the kitchen repairs. They are an awesome company that really made me feel comfortable all through the process. Very good experience.

Description of Work
Water damage removal and mold remediation.

Category water damage restoration, home remodeling, mold removal

Hello, Thank you for providing the information and your kind words in the review. We take pride in knowing that you had an excellent experience with us. All the best, MVP Environmental Solutions, Inc.

06/15/2016

Fran G.

They were absolutely excellent. Excellent communication and service. I have never worked with anybody that was that overall good. They showed up on time and did good work, especially with working with the mold and water damage and pinpointing the locations of the damage. They were very honest.

Description of Work
They removed water and mold damage on my ceiling and walls.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Hi, You are an absolutely wonderful customer and it was really a pleasure getting to know you during the project. I look forward to continuing our relationship! All the best, MVP Environmental Solutions, Inc.

02/09/2016

Joanna Y.

Leo & his staff at MVP were phenomenal to work with on what was a very stressful situation in our house. We had suffered water damage on both floors of our two level continuous hardwood floor house. Because of the water damage, we had mold issues that needed to be remediated. We were very overwhelmed with our house problem and how we were going to go about getting it fixed. My husband and I were naive with the whole insurance claim process and mold remediation procedure. From the moment I spoke to Leo to when he came to our house to view the damage, he was patient in telling us our issue and what was needed to fix it. We felt comfortable with signing up with MVP to remediate our mold problem. Leo and his staff are very courteous and professional. They did our mold remediation efficiently, which spanned about 5 days. Leo was always patient and receptive to any questions or concerns my husband or I would pose to him about our water damage issue. We would not hesitate to recommend MVP Environmental Solutions for any of your water damage or mold remediation needs.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Hello, Thank you for the very nice review. We understand how important it is to have your concerns addressed and that is why we are dedicated to working closely with our clients to answer all questions. All the best, MVP Environmental Solutions, Inc.

11/11/2015

Virginia R.

They were very accommodating and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
They sprayed for fungus and mold and cleaned the air of two rooms with large machines.

Category mold removal

It was a pleasure working with you and I am glad that your mold situation is now in the past. If you ever need our services in the future do not hesitate to contact me direct. All the best, MVP Environmental Solutions, Inc.

10/01/2015

Iris S.

Leo is prompt and responds quickly. Very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Reviewed wet areas for mold (but did not find any).

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad we were able to identify the problem and correct it for you and your family. All the best, MVP Environmental Solutions, Inc.

10/01/2015

Michael F.

n the middle of a remodel and found extensive mold with in the walls, Leo came by that night to give estimate. He was very informative on options and pricing. We hired his company they were on time as scheduled, very professional and courteous. Went above and beyond to be sure everything was done correctly. Leo followed up and would definitely hire again if this happened again.

Description of Work
MVP removed and remediated mold found in the walls.

Category mold removal

It was really nice working with you and I am glad you are happy with our work. We know when you find hidden mold it can be a tough situation and that is why we do our best to keep the costs down and work as quickly as possible to repair the property. All the best, MVP Environmental Solutions, Inc.

09/29/2015

Vivian R.

Very pleasant and professional. Was an advocate for me during the claim with the insurance company.

Description of Work
Reviewed wet areas for mold. Worked with me to get the insurance company to pay. Will complete remediation next week.

Category mold removal

We at MVP environmental will like to take a moment to thank you for your review of our services that were rendered. It was a pleasure to meet and serve you. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

Tri-County All Restorations

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Also on HOME ADVISOR we hold a 4.99 Rating with over 69 Reviews who's been awarded the BEST OF 2018 ELITE SERVICE CONTRACTOR and TOP RATED CONTACTOR.. For 27 years TRI-COUNTY ALL RESTORATIONS has been at the forefront in providing Rapid, Timely and Professional Service in the South Florida area. We are a company that has proven what it is to earn the trust and respect from customers seen in our reviews. We have responded to over 11000 residents. Performing over 6400 water removals, reclaiming clean air on 1500 mold remediations and restoring over 100 fire claims. Always applying Moral Philosophy and Business Ethics using RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and PRIDE as our guiding principles. We are fully licensed and carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance. We offer a 1 year warranty on Mold Remediations. Tri-County is open 24/7 and provides emergency service dry- outs during those hours. When you call, rest assured that you have a Quality company that you can Know, Like and Trust with your most valuable assets, your Home and your Family, Thanks again, Gary F. Ackel

Award 2022
    Offers by Tri-County All Restorations on Angi
    Mold Detective

Thank you for your continued support. 954-918-6498/ molddetective@me.com 954-918-6498- The Mold Detective does NOT participate in Shot Gun lead generation. That's when a venue such as Thumbtack, Home Advisor, etc. sells your info for a fee to the participating contractors. I am not a Lead Chaser. Please call directly (954) 918-6498 to discuss your project. I will quote you my fees directly and there will be NO surprises or switches when I arrive. Honor & Integrity is my personal & business code. Too many of the "Other " guys will quote a low price over the phone, then go into a sales pitch when they're in the door. That will never happen when you deal with "The Mold Detective". Charles R Galvagni, The Mold Detective, offers Complete Mold Inspection & Assessment. Remediation protocols are included wherever applicable. Home inspections are available, as well. Thank you for checking out "The Mold Detective".

Offers by Mold Detective on Angi
    911 Restoration Inc.

911 Restoration of Inc. is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Water, Mold, & Fire Damage Restoration, Mold Testing, & Insurance Claims.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist

How is MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist overall rated?

MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist open?

MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist provide

MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist offer free estimates?

Yes, MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist offers free project estimates.

Does MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist offer a senior discount?

Yes, MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist offers a 10% senior discount.

Does MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist offer emergency services?

Yes, MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist?

Yes, MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist offers warranties.

What services does MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist offer?

MVP Environmental Mold & Water Damage Specialist offers the following services: Water, Mold, & Fire Damage Restoration, Mold Testing, & Insurance Claims.