Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach

Florida: General
08/31/2022

1450 SW 3rd St Ste A 8

Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Mister Sparky’s on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country and since our electricians are highly trained, skilled, and experienced, your expectations and needs are always met and exceeded. We give you options for solving your electrical problem, and provide you with an idea as to how much it will cost to the penny, and wait for your approval before starting the work. Now serving Broward and South Palm Beach Counties!...

4.1

electrician (528)lighting (96)ceiling fan installation (34)landscape lighting (27)HVAC Companies (1)home security systems (17)water heaters (4)home theater installation (4)

03/14/2021

Refurbishing of my indoor and outdoor electrical boxes , install 4 fire detectors (all connected in the attic), install large ceiling fan. Mister Sparky brought my 30-year-old house up-to-date for the most current electrical code requirements and we are much safer. Chris and Loy did an excellent job

Description of Work
Electrical box Refurbishing, install for fire detectors all connected, install large ceiling fan. Mister Sparky brought my 30-year-old house up to the up-to-date electrical code requirements. Chris and Lloyd did an excellent job!

Category electrician,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

01/19/2021

They came into my home and gave me outrageous estimates. They attempted to confuse and scare me about the potential work needed. Then their competitor completed the work for one third the price and if I had bought their other services it would have been $1,000 MORE. I would remove them from your A rated standing, that is terrible!

Description of Work
Electrical outlets

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/08/2021

They tried to charge me the second time, but since it was their mistake, they didn't charge me and came back to repair.

Description of Work
I think they should have been more careful the first time. Everything went well until there was no power to my HVAC and water heater. They had to come back and repair that.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us. We are disappointed to hear about your experience with our company. If you have not already spoken to our management team, please reach out to us at (954) 366-9498.

01/05/2021

Provided a thorough electrical home inspection and gave recommendations where needed on potential upgrades.

Description of Work
Electrical Home Inspection

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

We truly appreciate your business and your feedback! Thank you!

10/31/2020

It didn't, I called Mr. Sparky the earliest appt. I could get was four days later Thurs. 10/2 between 10a.m. -2:00 p.m., window at 9:45 a.m., Cathy from their office called me and said they had an emergency call and she could reschedule me for the following Monday. I asked why I had to wait that long again for an appointment, why couldn't the appt., be rescheduled for the following day or next and...

Description of Work
Exterior porch fixture replaced

Category lighting,home security systems

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

We apologize for the inconvenience.

10/11/2020

excellent. excellent sums it up. why do I need to say more when excellent is my reply?

Description of Work
install outdoor motion light

Category outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

Thank you for the great review! Happy to hear everything was excellent.

08/12/2020

I reached out to several electric companies last night and Mister Sparky-Pompano Beach was the only one that responded last night to my request. They scheduled for someone to come out today. We are so lucky that ARTEMIS was sent. Professional, Prompt Courteous and Great Communication. It was an excellent experience. We would definitely hire for future projects Thank You, ARTEMIS and Mister Sparky-...

Description of Work
Power Problem diagnosis

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Artemis and are happy to hear it was nothing but positive!

07/26/2020

This was an emergency call. The water pump providing running water to the house (well water) had tripped a breaker the night before. We had no water. There was a short. It was raining. Suspecting water intrusion, because the circuit was able to stay on after the rain dried up. Mr. Sparky answered my call in a matter of minutes on a Friday. They were very attentive and polite, and came out right aw...

Description of Work
Repair deteriorating electrical wiring to a water pump

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Sorry, you felt the pricing on your task was more than you thought they would be. Thanks for the feedback on our services. We are constantly trying to improve our service and efforts. We do our very best to have material on the truck to do the work the same day, use top quality materials, and back all our work with 3 years parts and labor warranty. All our electricians are certified and insured fo...

07/24/2020

I got an appointment the next day. The job was done very well using a better GFI then I originally had.

Description of Work
A new GFI outlet

Category electrician,home security systems

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Thank you for the feedback!

05/07/2020

Visit was too pushy. I was shown monthly payments before being told the total cost ($6,100). They never told me that they were not bidding on a 200 amp service, which was what I wanted, they never did liad calculations, they saud they would do something two other electricians have said was impossible and unsafe (install tankless hot water heater on 125 amp service). Price seems really out of line ...

Description of Work
Upgrade of electrical service

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

Main electrical, meter bases, breaker panels, electrical system maintenance, trouble shooting, installation of switches, receptacles, ceiling fans, light fixtures, bath fans, range circuits, dryer circuits, recessed light fixtures, LED lighting, pool cage lighting, outdoor circuits & lighting, arc fault breakers, GFI breakers & receptacles. Power surge and lightning protection. We also do complete electrical inspections or whole home safety evaluations.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing