M3 Windows & Doors

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2010

M3 Windows and Doors has been locally owned and operated since 2009. We serve Palm Beach County and Broward County with top-quality sales and installation service for windows and doors. We are a small family oriented business that focuses on making sure our customers are 100 percent satisfied and ensuring that they receive the products they are looking for. We are fully licensed and insured. We do not sub out any work that we do. We take pride in the work that we provide and our employees do as well. My name is Scott Meier and I am the soul owner of the company. Please feel free to contact me on my cell anytime. 561-558-4251 or Phil Peterson 954-551-1107...

Windows

+27 more images

window replacement (53)door installation (31)screen repair (8)egress window (2)glass repair (11)garage doors (7)fence company (1)

08/13/2020

james M.

Professional, punctual, cleaned up after, Phil was very responsive and knowledgable... highly recommended

Description of Work
Impact sliders, Front Door and sidelight

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

03/15/2020

SHANE O.

It was excellent service. They arrived exactly when scheduled and performed the job timely and professionally. I would definitely use their service again.

Description of Work
Replaced screen in patio

Category screen repair

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

02/05/2020

Alexis B.

This was a great experience. They showed up on time and did exceptional work and were very honest and reasonable.

Description of Work
Doors

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

02/05/2020

Hernan W.

Amazing, I have been dealing with a sticky sliding door for many many years until this company fixed it. Great job, I can slide the door with almost no force, smooth better than new.

Description of Work
Sliding door repair

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

01/06/2020

Alan B.

Phil did a great job. Was right on time. The job was done efficiently.

Description of Work
Fixed rollers on 8 sliding glass doors

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

01/05/2020

ALAN F.

Perfect Phil kept us informed as to when he would and showed up on time. Repair was completed and he did not attempt to sell us anything we didn’t need which I appreciate even though we both knew the doors will need to be replaced Slight issue with a rusted out hinge which broke the next day, but we were told this may be an issue. Phil responded to us immediately and scheduled the additional repair. I was extremely pleased with the service and highly recommend this company. They are honest and charged what we were quoted. A+ rating

Description of Work
Roller repair for sliding glass doors

Work Completed On 01/05/2020

12/23/2019

angel S.

Went well. Team came into the house and adjusted my front door. Also proviided a quote for a new door. Cost of repair was $179.

Description of Work
adjust front door

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

01/28/2019

Cathy A.

I don't know where to start so I'll just say this company is FABULOUS. I went through every window company on Angie's list and to my knowledge M3 is the only one that has earned straight A's from it's customers, and I see why. Scott, the owner, spent a lot of time looking at my job and answering every question I had. He kept me informed every step of the way and gave me plenty of notice for scheduling installation. The installers were extremely punctual and quick, in addition to being affable, polite guys. There's not a nick in the paint that needs touchup after this installation and the place was left immaculate.. I couldn't be more happy with my job and M3 Windows and Doors..

Description of Work
Install hurricane impact windows throughout unit

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

01/06/2019

Lloyd W.

Company was terrific and would definitely hire again. Scott was on time for our appointment to provide an estimate. After deciding to use this company, went through contracting the job, which was done at my house and was painless. When the time came to start the job, Ken and Phil were on time. However due to a mix up with scheduling the inspector, they could only do the inside door to the garage, which came out great. Very satisfied with the work and the professionalism of both Ken and Phil. Front door was rescheduled for January and installation went off without any inspection or other delays. In terms of customer service, I have to say that the company and Ken definitely excel at it. After completing my job he had to travel over an hour to his next job. I called him to let him know that I was having some trouble with my dead bolt, and he said he would be back that evening to take look and fix it. He showed up, just like he said, made some adjustments and even brought finishing plugs for the sidelight, that had been forgotten when the installation was completed. So, excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Front door and sidelight, with hurricane impact glass, and inside door to garage completely replaced.

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

10/10/2016

Mary Margaret F.

Miscommunication. Company only repairs glass doors.

Description of Work
Repair wood pocket door.

Category egress windows, doors

Work Completed On 10/10/2016

08/11/2016

SUSAN B.

SCOTT WAS EXCELLENT IN HIS WORK AND A VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL PERSON. MY DOOR IS LIKE BRAND NEW. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIS SERVICE.

Description of Work
REPAIR WHEELS IN SLIDING GLASS DOOR

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 08/11/2016

07/29/2016

Rudy A.

No issues... Scott was very professional and price was reasonable... Best $120 spent!

Description of Work
Overall, Excellent!

Work Completed On 07/29/2016

07/29/2016

Rudy A.

Scott was excellent! He was punctual, communicative and efficient... H completed the wheel replacement on the sliding glass door in less than an hour... And the price was reasonable... I highly recommend him...

Description of Work
Replace wheels on sliding glass door

Work Completed On 07/29/2016

04/23/2016

William R.

Simply, excellent performance from the initial estimate, to the customer service, to the installation. Great communications, perfect installation. I am a happy customer.

Description of Work
Installed six single-hung windows and two eyebrows.

Category egress windows

Work Completed On 04/13/2016

03/17/2016

lilian E.

I had security windows with damaged springs for over 1 yr, searched everywhere and asked around without any success. Finally I visited Angie's list , read reviews and made an appointment with this provider. Mike and his secretary were very professional and experienced. He came in and did an evaluation. He knew exactly what was needed. To think I have had this problem with my security front windows not holding up when open and couldn't find help anywhere. I believe the springs were damaged , but no one knew who could repair it. However, thanks to Angie's list and the individual reviews which were true to character. That is why I take time to review and recommend to help others find help when they need it. MIke and his secretary were true to reviews. He did the repairs with 2yrs warranty.Never had a problem since then.I am now able to keep my windows open without looking for something to hold them up or have to replace them. He repaired the balance rods which he provided and included in the bill also replaced the locks, which I never knew could be repaired. It appeared so simple, but without his knowledge it was like rocket science to the others I consulted previously. The bill was affordable. Thanks Mike, you did a great job. I highly recommend. Again thanks to Angie's list for making true professionals available to us.

Description of Work
Security window mobility and locks repaired

Work Completed On 12/09/2015

03/12/2016

Fernando O.

Excellent service. They repaired the sliding glass door rollers and upgraded the bottom portion of the frame.

Description of Work
Repaired sliding glass door.

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 03/10/2015

01/29/2016

george T.

Carbonneau's Home Repair CALLED ME , HE CAME TO MY HOME PREPARED, HE WAS EFFICIENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND RELIABLE.. I AN HAPPY WITH THE REPAIRS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Description of Work
REPLACED THE BROKEN WINDOWS AND RODS.

Work Completed On 12/21/2015

01/15/2016

Charlotte T.

Excellent quality. It's one of the best $120 I've spent. Scott replaced rollers (which were not standard rollers and he happened to have them on hand) then worked with rubber insulation to stop the "squealing" noise. Thank you, Scott!

Description of Work
Reduced noisy sliding French door.

Category garage doors, doors

Work Completed On 12/28/2015

01/11/2016

Ed M.

friendly and professional, worked quickly and cleaned up after completing the job. doors slide easily, new screens fit perfectly.

Description of Work
initially hired to service and replace sliding glass door rollers then had them install a set of screens for the sliding glass doors

Category garage doors, glass repair, screen repair, doors

Work Completed On 12/01/2015

11/19/2015

shawn P.

Went very well. There were two techs and they finished in only 20 mins.

Description of Work
Changed tension rods in two windows.

Work Completed On 11/13/2015

11/03/2015

Marie A.

We hired someone to come to our home to install three PGT Horizontal Roller, Impact Insulated windows but that person was not an expert. Needless to talk about that unfortunate experience but we learned. I went on Angie's list and found Carbonneau's Home Repair. We spoke with Scott and set an appointment with him to help us with this unfortunate situation. He arrived to our home. He was professional, punctual and knowledgeable. He assessed the job and gave us a fair price. Scott and his crew Joshua and another guy(my apology. I forgot the name of the third guy) were professional and did a great job. After the job was completed, we went to inspection and passed. We would like to thank Scott and his crew. We will definitely recommend friends and family to his service.

Description of Work
Replace glass window. Install New Sash/Correctly install window with Correct Tapcons, Caulking, and Correct Permit for Inspection

Work Completed On 10/27/2015

09/24/2015

Linette S.

Scott was very professional. He replaced a pane of glass that had broken in my window and replaced the balance rods on two of my 20 year old windows. He went out of his way to find the special parts to complete the repair. He was very careful and did a great job fixing my old windows

Description of Work
Scott repaired a broken piece of glass and replaced balance rods on 2 windows.

Category glass repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/09/2015

09/03/2015

John B.

Scott arrived promptly at 10:AM as promised. Went right to work on the patio doors. He cleaned the tracks and replaced the wheels then proceeded to clean-up and finally lubricated the cleaned tracks. Scott is very personable and explained that I just need to keep the track clean and to use a little spray silicone after each cleaning. He also does wood doors, window replacement and rescreening. I would definitely hire him to do any of those jobs I may need in the future.

Description of Work
replaced roller wheels on sliding glass door leading to the back patio.

Category garage doors, glass repair, screen repair, replacement windows, doors