Lindstrom Air Conditioning & Plumbing

Florida: General
08/31/2022

3581 W McNab Rd

Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Lindstrom Air Conditioning & Plumbing has been around since 1975. We’ve built our business around the philosophy of providing superior skills in the air conditioning, heating, plumbing and indoor air quality service industry, backed by the highest quality customer care programs in the industry. We make it our goal to provide homeowners with peace of mind, making sure all of your home systems operate safely, and we help you save money in lower fuel bills by keeping your equipment running efficiently and as effectively as possible. When you call us to make an appointment, know that we take your problems and our job seriously. We strive to earn your trust and business, and look forward to working with you. At Lindstrom, we want to be your number one choice in Florida home service providers!...

4.1

HVAC Companies (749)plumbers (214)drain cleaning (40)air duct cleaning (31)water heaters (31)water softeners (6)sewer cleaning (3)home automation (1)

09/22/2021

Our sales contact Val was professional and courteous. This is second unit I’ve purchased from Lindstrom in last twelve months and Val is a big reason I’ve stayed with them. New unit installed yesterday. Santi and helper did an outstanding job. Professional, communicated along the way and took great care to ensure proper installation and review with me. Never fun to spend $$ on AC replacement, but ...

Description of Work
Installed new AC

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you for the 5-star rating and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please give us a call if we can be of further assistance!

09/19/2021

We needed to replace our home AC system. Contacted Lindstrom because of prior experience, reputation, and they are more likely to have inventory of more HVAC systems because of their size (Covid shortages). The sales guy came the day after we called to give us system options and prices, and they could install three days later. The installation technician Seth (LIND7707) was professional, personabl...

Description of Work
Replace complete residential HVAC system

Work Completed On 09/19/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words and great 5-star rating. I'll be sure to pass this on to our team. Please reach out to us if there is anything more we can do for you!

08/31/2021

George the technician was the ultimate professional. He took time explaining the whole process step by step.

Description of Work
Replace AC blower

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for the 5-star rating, [Member Name Removed]! We are glad to hear that George did a great job and represented us so well. We will certainly let his supervisor know that you gave him kudos!

07/22/2021

not well, I had 2 different repair men come over, both misdiagnosed what was wrong. First man told me I needed a new part, it was installed ($245+$45) and the problem persisted. Second repairman came over and said I needed either an entire new toilet or overhaul of the inside guts. I had the work done but this time no charge. BUT after it was almost done he said the actual problem was the toilet h...

Description of Work
toilet repair

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

We're sorry you left our company with such a bad perception of it, [Member Name Removed]. Our focus is always to do what is right for the customer. If you would like to speak to us further to express your concerns, we would be more than happy to speak with you. Call us at your convenience, 954-312-2900.

04/22/2021

I called gave them my name address and phone number and they called my X who has a different name and phone number to confirm the appointment. This has jeopardized my security and my privacy. I had to cancel for obvious reasons. Then they argued that they had someone elses name on record for my address. All I said is please just let me cancel.

Description of Work
Flap changed in tiolett

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

We're sorry you left our company with such a bad perception of it. Our focus is always to do what is right for the customer. If you would like to speak to us further to express your concerns, we would be more than happy to speak with you. Call us at your convenience, 954-312-2900.

04/15/2021

Real unpleasant. They showed up within 2 hours was appreciated. However the young techie looked at the thermostat and spent 90 minutes working on the wrong unit. When he realized that he corrected the failing unit in 15 minutes. He told me it was warranty work, had me sign an electronic receipt for $0--then again confirmed there is no charge---and this morning I receive a bill for $529.00 describi...

Description of Work
thermostat on $6000 unit conked out after 18 months--called for warranty repair

Category car stereo installation

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

04/07/2021

The appointment went exceptionally well. The service person was professional, competent, efficient, thorough, and polite. I would highly recommend him and have been satisfied with Lindstrom’s service for a number of years.

Description of Work
Routine HVAC Service

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and your continued business. It really means a lot. Stay safe and please reach out if there’s anything else we can assist with.

02/23/2021

Excellent service. Encountered no problems. Techs were very friendly

Description of Work
Replace 50 gallon water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Thank you for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate it. We’re thrilled we were able to give you the great service you deserve. Please give us a call if we can be of further assistance!

02/15/2021

All went fine as expected, and as experienced on every visit from our tech. Very satisfied with the regular inspection and service provided by Lindstrom and our tech Alin Norcius.

Description of Work
Semi-annual checkup of HVAC.

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your experience as our loyal customer. It's our privilege to maintain your equipment so that you can enjoy a comfortable home all year long. Thank you for choosing Lindstrom and for allowing us to be there for your HVAC needs. If we can be of further assistance, please give us a call!

02/14/2021

Unbelievable service! Within an hour of my call they were at my home - and this was at 9pm! Technician was knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He diagnosed the problem immediately and the work was completed within an hour. Thank goodness for Lindstrom!

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Thank you so much for your business and your amazing testimonial. Both mean a lot to us! If there is anything more we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call!

Residential air conditioning and heating repair, air conditioning and heating equipment install, air conditioning and heating maintenance, plumbing repair services, plumbing maintenance, plumbing equipment-water heaters, water filtration systems, faucets, toilets, recirculation, re-pipe, indoor air quality repair, indoor air quality equipment, indoor air quality maintenance, duct cleaning, & more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing