Proserv America Janitorial Services, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2015

All Major Credit Cards, Cash, and Checks accepted....

Tidor Maintenance and Repair

Tidor Maintenance and Repair

04/21/2017

I have been using ProServ AC services several years for my old AC units almost every summer. Jesus has always provided fast response and great service. So when the time came to replace my both AC units I contact to Jesus. However, before making a decision I got three other offers to compare the price level but no one was able to beat his offer. Therefore the decision was easy especially when takin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two AC units

09/01/2016

Outstanding, process was short and simple. No need for me to babysit or oversee theyre work. Great Experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all the ducts in the house for the 2nd time. The first time Joe came to my house he cleaned all the grout and the tile, looks gorgeous! No better company, would hire again and again!

08/26/2016

Proserv came out and did an awesome job with cleaning my tile and grout. I've never seen my floors so clean and shiny before. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Everyone we came in contact with was nice and willing to help us make sure we got the proper care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile cleaning.

08/06/2016

I was very pleased with their work and customer service skills. They left my floors looking like new and would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our tiles and grout.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/01/2016

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Marble Polishing, Floor Restoration, Floor Cleaning, Automobile Upholstery Cleaning, Air duct cleaning, Dryer Vent cleaning, Janitorial Services, Building Maintenance.