HANSON CARPET CLEANING INC

Founded 1945 • With Angi since August 1999

Awards & Badges

955 SPANISH OAKS BLVD

Palm Harbor, FL 34683

G. L. Hanson Carpet Cleaning INC (HCC) is a full service carpet cleaning and and tile cleaning only service company. We do not install or repair tile or carpet, but we can help make you existing carpet and tile look like brand new. We specialize in Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning with a process that restores and maintains the best possible appearance while adhering to the manufacturers warranty. We are a 2nd generation family owned company established in 1945. We offer a variety of cleaning methods from low moisture to steam extraction, we have the cleaning method necessary to meet the most stringent requirements flooring manufacturers. Payment required at time of service (Cash or Check or Credit Card)....

carpet cleaning (337)upholstery cleaning (41)floor cleaning (36)oriental rug cleaning (1)flooring (13)carpet installation (10)water damage restoration (2)upholstery (1)plumbers (1)

11/02/2020

Company never showed up! Called a hour before scheduled appointment to cancel. Stated that the truck used for service was not in running condition

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bedroom apartment carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

09/18/2020

Cancelled an hour before they were supposed to arrive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

08/18/2020

Great on your time and the carpets look almost new

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets needed cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

07/24/2020

I had used Gary Hanson seven years ago to clean all my carpets in the traffic areas. He did an excellent job then, so I decided I needed to do them again. It turns out that Gary has retired, but his son Will now does the carpet cleaning. It was a little hard to contact him, but once I did he set up a convenient time to come do the carpet. I had moved all the small things to expose as much carpet a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/10/2020

They never showed up, never called to cancel. Cost my mother $250 because she didn’t have the carpets done when she moved out. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

05/13/2020

Mr Hanson did a great job. We were very happy and would definitely recommend and use Hanson Carpet Cleaning again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

03/06/2020

Did a wonderful job, at a very reasonable price. Set a time for job and estimate and was early both times. Would certainly recommend him. Been in business since 1945 and certainly knows carpets. I had 5 rooms of carpet cleaned

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

09/17/2019

Were very professional even though we had a service/timing misunderstanding (my fault).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

04/02/2019

The work went extremely well and very quickly. Will arrived right on time, got to work after a walk through of the area needing to be cleaned. He was very professional and obviously took great pride in his work. The carpets look fantastic. I will definitely call G L Hanson Carpet Cleaning when I need my carpets cleaned again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning for (heavy traffic) den, master bedroom and stairs with 2 landings

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

01/08/2019

Gary was a true professional.I contacted two other cleaning companies and Gary was the least expensive. One company charged three times as much! He cleaned the sofa beautifully, but he also (no charge) cleaned the rug below the sofa, and a runner in the hallway. This was such a pleasant surprise. No one does that! He is a true gentleman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a pet stain on my sofa

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTUAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING TRUCK-MOUNT & LOW-MOISTURE CLEANING SYSTEMS, CERAMIC TILE & GROUT CLEANING . CARPET REPAIRS, POWERSTRECHING, SEAM REPAIRS. COMMERCIAL CARPET MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS. CERTIFIED FCITS FLOORING INSPECTOR.

We do not dye carpet Dying; We do not perform tile installation or repair of any kind.

Check, Visa, MasterCard