A-Best Air & Heat

CAC1818814
Florida
Florida: General
08/31/2022

Providing Air Conditioning & Heating service & repair, system change-outs, new construction, residential & commercial, Same Day Service, Maintenance Agreements. Financing available. Pool Motors, Dryer Vent Cleanings, Ultra Violet lights installed Supplies & Parts for Do-It-Yourselfers! Family-owned & operated, Serving Brevard since 1984. State certified contractor Lic #CAC1818814. Coupon - $10 OFF to Angie's List Customers....

Duron Smith AC & Heat Inc

Duron Smith A/C & Heat is a local heating and air conditioning company that has been in existence for over 17 years. As a family oriented company we employ local team members committed to providing the highest quality service in your area. We are based in Melbourne, FL and also serve the areas of Sebastian, Grant-Valkaria, Malabar, Palm Bay, Melbourne Beach, Indialantic, Satellite Beach, Palm Shores, Rockledge, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral and Sharpes.

AIRFLOW AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING

Airflow Air Conditioning and Heating. Located in Melbourne/Viera and the surrounding area's trusted AC & Heat and indoor air quality experts. We have been serving Brevard County since 1988. We offer consumer financing and extended part and labor warranties. Our master technicians are trained and certified to care for all of your home comfort needs.

Offers by AIRFLOW AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING on Angi
Tony's Cooling and Heating

Stop suffering from the blistering heat of Florida weather without AC or those toe curling winter nights without a working heater. At Tony’s Cooling, our licensed and certified technicians will help you install or repair your heating and air conditioning system. We install the highest quality brands we trust, and provide emergency services to both residential and commercial clients throughout the Greater Palm Bay and Melbourne area. If you need help from a competent HVAC company, contact us today so that we can give you more information about all the ways we can improve the comfort level of your home or business.

Offers by Tony's Cooling and Heating on Angi

05/27/2020

Charles F.

Excellent! Our entire HVAC unit and air handling system have been problematic since we purchased our new construction home three years ago (that's another story!). Last night our HVAC unit fan stopped working. Called the company that installed the system after hours and had to leave a message. The next morning we finally heard from the company and they said they would try to get with us sometime today. That's when I decided to find a higher quality heating and air conditioning company. I'm glad we chose A-Best Air & Heat. From the first phone call, I was greeted promptly, professionally, and very courteously. After explaining the situation, the company representative would arrive sometime between 10:00 am and 12 pm (we called at approximately 8:30 am). At 10:30, Sam arrived, the Technician from the company. Very professional, and showed up wearing a face mask (smart touch during these times). He went to work right away on the HVAC unit and within a few minutes identified the source of the problem as being a power capacitor. Soon after Sam had our HVAC unit running again, and we had cool A/C! Another thing Sam did was listen to our story about the problem with the system installed in our then brand new home. Quite often we could go to bed at, say, 10 pm, with the inside of our house nice and cool, but then be woken in the middle of the night, having to kick off the covers because the A/C was no longer cooling. We have had the builder's HVAC subcontractor out to our house easily 10 times in these past two years. Again, the same problem would come up and was never adequately resolved. Sam did some troubleshooting, made some adjustments, then made some recommendations to us. I think we may well be on our way to resolving an issue that took another well known company 10 tries to fix, but no cigar yet. Highly recommended company!

Description of Work
Repair of inoperative HVAC unit fan

04/15/2020

Patricia M.

Was here same day, fast and efficient service. Dryer is done in 1 cycle again.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

03/23/2020

Larry H.

Shoed up ahead of schedule very professional.

Description of Work
Compacter for outside fan was bad.

02/01/2020

Jennifer F.

I want to thank A-Best Air & Heat for such a job well done and a fantastic service from the beginning. I found them on Angie's list and they had great reviews. I called Mary-Anne and she was very kind in talking with me and answering all my questions. They actually came out that day to give me a quote. Mr.Sam their representative really took his time and investigated the condition of our AC. It was a very old unit and had some electrical wiring that was very high fire risk. Sam really explained a lot and was not pushy at all. After my free estimate appointment I decided to use their company. Mr.Steve the service technician was very kind and professional .When he was working on our unit it was very clear he knew his stuff and was a very diligent worker. I felt very comfortable having these gentlemen in our home. As a Mom, this is very important to me. So in closing the people who represent this company are genuine and the work done was with expertise and diligence. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone. My air is cold and the Reme Halo Air Purifier has the air feeling "clean". Thank you so much you guys! Truly a blessing.

Description of Work
Replace home AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the kind words!! It makes us happy to have delivered quality service and customer care! Also very excited you added the Reme Halo Air Purification system to your home, its an amazing product. Welcome to our A-Best FAMILY and please don't hesitate to call us for any of your heating or cooling needs! 321-725-8758

11/20/2019

louise F.

Great. Serviceman was prompt, very polite and professional. Did the work promptly and was pleasantly surprised at the cost.

Description of Work
Replaced sensor/switch on heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for trusting us with your HVAC needs. Welcome to the A-Best family!

10/30/2019

William B.

Very well, competent and knowledgeable service. Have used them several times.

Description of Work
Winter prep service and dryer vent cleaning. Replace some contact points.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for trusting us with your HVAC needs!

10/29/2019

Kerry H.

Called the office where a very nice lady calmed me down because I was frustrated from not finding a repair person. She said they could send someone out that afternoon between 3 and 5. The very nice and professional tech showed up at 4 (right 0n time) , he checked out the unit and said the fan was bad. he made a phone call and found a replacement, went and got the new fan motor and installed it within an hour. he checked the coolant and started up the system and everything worked great. Very happy to be cool again in the house.

Description of Work
Needed residential air conditioner condenser fan replaced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are to happy to hear our staff was able to help get you cool and comfortable. Welcome to the A-Best family!

10/25/2019

irena N.

OMG for sure the best experience I ever had with ANY contractor. First of all from the moment their customer service operator (Meredith)picked up the phone, it was an absolute delight. She was patient, understanding, knowledgable, polite, very professional and personable at the same time and she was more concerned with helping me with my A/C issue than she was in getting my money. She walked me through a troubleshooting strategy to temporarily isolate the problem until Sam the technician arrived. By the way, Meredith did give me a 2 hour window of an ETA (as almost all other companies do) for Sam between 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM but UNLIKE all the other companies, Sam literally called me at 5:30 PM and was at my door promptly at 6:00 PM. I failed to mention that my HVAC was installed by Palm Bay Air and Heat on March 9, 2018...YES March 2018 I paid them $4,000 in cash for a new unit that malfunctioned a year and a half later so naturally that was the company I called first at 3:00 PM only to be lied to and then told that because I didn't have a maintenance contract in place that I would have to pay $59.95 with a credit card PRIOR to them even scheduling a service call which they couldn't guarantee until 9:00 PM and because it was past work hours, I would be paying an overtime rate. A-Best Air and Heat has a A+ rating on BBB and that is a big deal. This is an honest, reliable, professional and most importantly, DEPENDABLE. My A/C is now perfect thanks to A-Best. I did purchase a maintenance contract w/A-Best and would recommend ALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS to use ONLY A-BEST. Thank you Meredith and thank you Sam and thank you A-BEST! AAAAAAA+++++++++++

Description of Work
Cleaned, treated, primed and tested drain.

10/14/2019

MARGUERITE O.

Sam came right away and was very nice and kept us informed what was going on.

Description of Work
AC shorted out needed a new motherboard.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for choosing A-Best! We are so glad Sam was able to quickly and efficiently take care of your needs.

10/14/2019

Jennifer P.

It was great that someone was able to come out the same day and have the part to fix it right away.

Description of Work
Capacitor & contactor at condenser.

A-Best Air & Heat

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2008

1507 Norman St NE

Palm Bay, FL 32907

Sales, Service & Repairs Most Makes & Models, Same Day Service, System Change-outs, Maintenance Agreements, Duct Repair/Replacement, New Construction, Parts For The Do-It-Yourselfer, Pool heating repair, Dryer vent cleanings, Installation of ultra lite systems

ask for details