A-Best Air & Heat

08/31/2022

8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

1507 Norman St NE

Palm Bay, FL 32907

Providing Air Conditioning & Heating service & repair, system change-outs, new construction, residential & commercial, Same Day Service, Maintenance Agreements. Financing available. Pool Motors, Dryer Vent Cleanings, Ultra Violet lights installed Supplies & Parts for Do-It-Yourselfers! Family-owned & operated, Serving Brevard since 1984. State certified contractor Lic #CAC1818814. Coupon - $10 OFF to Angie's List Customers....

HVAC Companies (86)dryer vent cleaning (5)drain cleaning (2)air duct cleaning (2)appliance repair (2)

05/27/2020

Excellent! Our entire HVAC unit and air handling system have been problematic since we purchased our new construction home three years ago (that's another story!). Last night our HVAC unit fan stopped working. Called the company that installed the system after hours and had to leave a message. The next morning we finally heard from the company and they said they would try to get with us sometime t...

Description of Work
Repair of inoperative HVAC unit fan

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

04/15/2020

Was here same day, fast and efficient service. Dryer is done in 1 cycle again.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

03/23/2020

Shoed up ahead of schedule very professional.

Description of Work
Compacter for outside fan was bad.

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

02/01/2020

I want to thank A-Best Air & Heat for such a job well done and a fantastic service from the beginning. I found them on Angie's list and they had great reviews. I called Mary-Anne and she was very kind in talking with me and answering all my questions. They actually came out that day to give me a quote. Mr.Sam their representative really took his time and investigated the condition of our AC. It wa...

Description of Work
Replace home AC

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words!! It makes us happy to have delivered quality service and customer care! Also very excited you added the Reme Halo Air Purification system to your home, its an amazing product. Welcome to our A-Best FAMILY and please don't hesitate to call us for any of your heating or cooling needs! 321-725-8758

11/20/2019

Great. Serviceman was prompt, very polite and professional. Did the work promptly and was pleasantly surprised at the cost.

Description of Work
Replaced sensor/switch on heating system.

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your HVAC needs. Welcome to the A-Best family!

10/30/2019

Very well, competent and knowledgeable service. Have used them several times.

Description of Work
Winter prep service and dryer vent cleaning. Replace some contact points.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your HVAC needs!

10/29/2019

Called the office where a very nice lady calmed me down because I was frustrated from not finding a repair person. She said they could send someone out that afternoon between 3 and 5. The very nice and professional tech showed up at 4 (right 0n time) , he checked out the unit and said the fan was bad. he made a phone call and found a replacement, went and got the new fan motor and installed it wit...

Description of Work
Needed residential air conditioner condenser fan replaced.

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

We are to happy to hear our staff was able to help get you cool and comfortable. Welcome to the A-Best family!

10/25/2019

OMG for sure the best experience I ever had with ANY contractor. First of all from the moment their customer service operator (Meredith)picked up the phone, it was an absolute delight. She was patient, understanding, knowledgable, polite, very professional and personable at the same time and she was more concerned with helping me with my A/C issue than she was in getting my money. She walked me th...

Description of Work
Cleaned, treated, primed and tested drain.

Cost $79.95

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

10/14/2019

It was great that someone was able to come out the same day and have the part to fix it right away.

Description of Work
Capacitor & contactor at condenser.

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

10/14/2019

Everything went well. Have had their serve for 2 years. I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
Maintenance on my air conditioning and an Air purifier installation.

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

Thank you for your ongoing business. We are happy to have you as part of the A-Best family!

Sales, Service & Repairs Most Makes & Models, Same Day Service, System Change-outs, Maintenance Agreements, Duct Repair/Replacement, New Construction, Parts For The Do-It-Yourselfer, Pool heating repair, Dryer vent cleanings, Installation of ultra lite systems

ask for details