Wellbuilt Florida

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2017

5323 Millenia Lakes Blvd suite 300

Orlando, FL 32839

WellBuilt Florida LLC is a full service firm that specializes kitchen and bathroom renevation WellBuilt Florida LLC is a full-service construction company and has many years of experience with all types of home improvement projects, including complete home remodels. Various remodeling projects

05/13/2018

Angela M.

I chose the Wellbuilt because of the price for the real wood cabinets and installation, which are significantly lower than in Lowes/Home Depot. The guys are kind, polite, punctual, and efficient workers. They have gone over and above of their given tasks and finished things to an excellent result. I am very pleased with how my kitchen looks now.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Category handyman service, home remodeling

05/10/2018

Franklin S.

The Team was always on time and did a fantastic job. And the price was great. I will definitely hire Wellbuilt again!!

Description of Work
Take out and replace the tile in my house

04/30/2017

Michelle M.

It went great had the job done less then 2 days. What I Loved most is they listen to me on what I wanted done to where I didn't have to worry because they gave me what I wanted they will be doing my fence for me

Description of Work
Bathroom tile did a awesome job will hire them again

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing

04/24/2017

Paul P.

Great !! All work was completely done on time and within budget

Description of Work
I have had this company do a lot of work for me at my two businesses and they did a fantastic job !

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, furniture repair, handyman service, plumbing, roofing, house painters, interior painters

04/22/2017

Alex J.

Terrific work quality @ great prices!

Description of Work
Sandis & his team are great! I've personally used home for a number of different jobs from painting, flooring, to rehabs.

Category handyman service

Oksana B.

Wellbuild came and gave very good astimate for my budget!Work was done qualitly and just perfect for my timeframe.I will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Installing laminate flooring in all my house.

Oksana B.

Description of Work
Installing laminate flooring in all my house.

John W.

First, they actually show up on time, with everything they need to do the job. Second, they just go to work !!! NO excuses why they need to come back. Third they answer the phone and call you, I think they call that communication its been so long since I experinced that with a subcontractor/ Handyman that i almost had Cardic arrest. Forth what they quoted me is what the final bill was . That was a shocker in itself. Not use to that either, Basicly they do not have to be babysat just list what you want and do not worry about the usual nonsence, and "what Ifs" that seem to run throu your head when hiring someone to work on your house. A++++

Description of Work
Wood flooring, and painting

Category handyman service

01/19/2017

bradley N.

Wellbuilt Florida came out within one day of my call and gave us a well detailed estimate, complete with the steps the project would require, costs broken out and a start and completion schedule for the project. They were the best price of all the bids submitted AND their estimate went beyond the scope of the others' bids. They arrived on time. The prep work was exceptional. The painting was exact. The project was completed within the timeframe and the cost was within the proposed estimate- EXACTLY! We are thrilled with the result and their overall professionalism.

Description of Work
We have a privacy wall around our property that had been neglected on the outside facing our neighbors. The wall was in desperate need of repair, cleaning and painting.

Category handyman service, house painters

Kents Property Preservation LLC

With over 8 years in the industry, family owned and operated Kents Property Preservation is your one stop shop for all of your home improvement projects. 2016 and 2021 Wakulla Area Business of the Year Award winner, we take pride in our work and treat your home as we treat our own. We offer a 10% military and first responder discount. Call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE! We look forward to working with you!

Kingdom Painting

We have over 18 years of experience in the painting industry including residential, commercial, new construction and some experience in industrial painting. When you hire Kingdom Painting, you hire Donnie and his trusted elite. All employees are very professional, polite, respectable and neat. Donnie is present and accessible on all projects. It’s our goal to build trust and lasting relationships with our customers. After receiving your information, we guarantee to submit an estimate within 48 hours. Then, if you, the customer are interested in moving forward with the project we submit a proposal/work order that is thoroughly itemized, including the materials to be used.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Kingdom Painting on Angi
    IGI Home Renovations

BBB member A+, Licensed and Insured with more than 7 years being specialized in painting, repairs and renovations. Our home improvement professionals proudly serving residential clients of any size. We are adept at both interior and exterior efforts. No matter what is the size of your project, we will do the best to satisfy your needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

WellBuilt Florida LLC is a full service firm that specializes kitchen and bathroom renovation Various remodeling projects include kitchen, bathroom and closets

Wellbuilt Florida sub-contracts licensed electrical and plumbing.