The Handyman Company

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2005

4.4

4407 Parkbreeze Ct

Orlando, FL 32808

Since 1999, we are a trusted, local remodeling and repair company providing residential and commercial services. We're proud to have served over 80,000 customers and 50% of our business comes from repeat and referral customers. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee provide peace of mind to our customers. Locally owned & operated. Visit www.The-Handyman-Company.com for more information on our services....

04/06/2020

Terry D.

Bottom line up front, explanation to follow. If you want a company that is totally unprofessional, doesn't keep their word and will totally mislead you to your face, these are your guys. I made the appointment for services a few months after I received a quote and was told the amount of tile to purchase.. I purchased the quoted amount. They offered to start installation 2 days later and I asked if they could hold off until Monday as I keep grand kids on weekends. Their response.. No problem. We'll be there to start at 9 AM Monday morning. Monday morning arrives. The sales guy arrives. first think he tells me is I don't have enough tile. Frustrating since the tile I purchased was 60% off and they removed the sale as soon as I purchased mine. Cha Ching. Their mistake is my problem. Charlie's response.. I should have known. I scratch my head. Thought that's what I was paying them for. I say you just cost me a lot of money. He looked me in the eye and shrugged. So, OK, I'm now out a couple hundred dollars extra. No problem. So I say - where's the crew? "Oh, well I don't actually have one available quite yet." Well, are they coming today? "I doubt it but I'll let you know" Next thing I know he's on the phone with his boss in the hallway. I hear the number 1200 mentioned and then the number 940. $940 was the written quote for labor but what I caught of the phone call was it should have been $1200 based on size. I hear the words "what would you like me to do?" So now he gets off the phone and he tells me "you're mad about the amount of tile so we probably shouldn't complete the work" That tells me his boss told him to try and get out of the job but that's only my take. So My question is once again "when can you start the job?" His answer "I don't know, I'll call you." He hasn't called. Bottom line. If you want a company that is totally unprofessional, doesn't keep their word and will totally mislead you to your face, these are your guys. Update: Salesman showed up but without workers. Said sorry, couldn't start as promised. They'd call in a couple days with new date. I just fired them.

Description of Work
Tile kitchen floor

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

06/28/2019

Cheryl T.

They talk a big talk and pretend like they know what they are doing, but you're better off going with a one-man operation. These guys did an okay job with some of the things I hired them to do but left me in a huge bind one day before putting my grandmother's house on the market. Furniture was damaged, lots of small jobs left undone with no explanation or effort to finish the job. Go with literally anyone else - Nick Bohr of Bohr Home Improvement came through at the last minute to fix their work. But, honestly, you would be better off going with a Craigslist provider, doing it yourself, or asking the guy behind the 7-11 to do it for you. He's probably more honest.

Description of Work
Flooring, Countertops and General Household Repair

02/23/2018

JAMES R.

Great I was very impressed, the repairman " Johnny " was here when he said he would be . He repair med the damaged areas and they look better than new. I have been a Deputy Sheriff for 33 years in the Orlando area I would refer him / them to anyone ! Work was great price was better ! I have already referred him to two elderly neighbors! Thanks again !

Description of Work
Repair water damaged wood and drywall

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service

09/21/2017

Donald G.

Prompt, courteous, and professional Work is going as planned.

Description of Work
Repaired/replaced lanai ceiling, installed fan./light kits, and installed wall sconce lights. Brought them back to remodel bathrooms. The work on the latter is in progress.

09/14/2017

Jody L.

They called and was on time. Did the job in a timely fashion. Very perfessional.

Description of Work
Repaired my fence that has been a problem for a few years. Excellent work.

Category fencing,handyman service

07/08/2017

Julie C.

It took four tries. They never got it right. Company admitted they had failed to meet even their own standards, but then became upset at how long the job was taking. Yeah - us too. We would have rather you had done it correctly the first time - or God - even the third time. Employee was unprofessional and had to be told to leave multiple times - even suggesting that a tip would be appropriate for his time.

Description of Work
General painting, patching, hanging of fixtures, etc.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service

05/25/2017

DF H.

It went perfect. I have had them more than one time. Each time It has gone perfect and they did an excellent job at a fair price.

Description of Work
(1) Gutter repair. (2) Ceiling Drywall repair caused by a leak. (3) Misc. other household things.

Category drywall,gutter repair,handyman service

03/24/2017

charles M.

terrible service. had an appointment for the work. first guy never showed up. 2nd guy could not do the work that day. took a day off for nothing.

Description of Work
tile removal work

03/16/2017

William S.

It went as planned and took two separate days, they did a great job!

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting in two rooms. Workers were professional and friendly .

Category handyman service,wallpaper removal,interior painters

03/15/2017

ann P.

They went and picked the siding up. Robert McGrete was courteous, prompt and a great worker. There was a discrepancy with the estimate, but they did honor it. The company took the time to make some calls to the manufacturer and they decided that it didn't need the extra work to meet the standards. The estimate itself was more than fair. I'm really impressed that they went the extra mile, and can't say enough good things about them.

Description of Work
They redid the siding on my house.

Category siding

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank for the glowing review and we are pleased that you are satisfied with our work and staff! We look forward to working on other projects in the future with you, so call us when you need One Of A Kind Carpenter, Inc. Kindest regards, Management of OOAKC

Tailored Foam Of Florida Inc

Tailored Foam of Florida, Inc. has been in business since 1986 and has completed installs in over 50,000 commercial and residential projects. We specialize in spray foam insulation, a much more efficient and healthy alternative to traditional fiberglass insulation. Once spray foam is installed in your home or business, it does not lose efficiency over time like blown or batt insulation, and never has to be replaced. Tailored Foam of Florida is the largest installer of Icynene spray foam in the state. Please call us if you are interested in making an appointment with one of our foam specialists.

2 girls and a pressure washer

We are a 2 girl team that works hard to make sure your home, driveway, etc. is squeaky clean! We have been pressure washing since we were kids so thought why not go professional!

Wand Splash LLC

Veteran Owned and Operated Pressure Washing Service. Pressure washing services include house and roof washing, along with more common services like driveway and deck cleaning. 5 Star Rated, Insured, Bonded, and fully trained pressure techs ensure you are 100% guaranteed. https://www.wandsplash.com

CBC1258366
    Florida
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express Available

Handymen Services, Residential, & Commercial Remodeling.

HVAC, Roofing & Landscaping