Maestro Movers

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2011

IM#1910

37. N. Orange Ave. 500

Orlando, FL 32801

What makes us different: Everyone can talk about caring and professionalism, but not everyone can prove it with a flawless reputation. Read our many perfect reviews on Angie's List and you'll get an idea of what it's like to work with us. Our reputation is everything to us and we've built it by using only the best professional movers and paying them 50% higher than even the top paying companies. This ensures that the men respect their jobs and you! And if something should go wrong, we're accountable! For every minute we might (however unlikely) be late, we take a dollar off the bill. Should something be damaged due to our negligence, we make full reparation in the form of cash settlement or professional repairs. It's how we've mastered the art of moving....

movers (106)piano movers (21)

05/07/2021

Al Y.

The move was perfect! They were able to schedule a local move for the next day. They arrived at the pickup location 15 minutes early and started planning the procedure and route out of the home. Then they expertly wrapped the entire piano, took off the legs and rolled it away. When they delivered the piano 30 minutes later, they were very careful not to hit any furniture or doorways. Very efficient. Very friendly. Extremely careful and professional. These guys are the best!

Description of Work
Move a 6' Baby Grand Piano

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

01/29/2021

Christopher K.

I couldn’t be more disappointed in this company. We hired them to move us from Dr. Phillips to Clermont area. Upon our first interaction, the owner Joshua was as nice as they come. We discussed the move and he saw everything we needed moved via video he requested. Joshua gave us a price, told us 5 movers and 2 trucks, 6-8 hours. We had a big move so we decided to break the move into 2 days but we hired EZ Movers the day before Marstro to move almost all of our boxes that filled a 26 ft moving truck. EZ movers did an amazing job. 2 workers from EZ Movers loaded and unloaded start to finish in a bit over 4 hours including travel time. On the day of the move, the movers showed up with 1 moving truck, 1 trailer attached to a pick up truck and a car. They assured us this would be sufficient to make our move. The employees were very nice and polite but moved at a snails pace. They took apart furniture that didn’t need to be broken down. In 22 years of marriage, my wife and I had moved 12 times. We have a good understanding of how moving works. When they first left to move our stuff from the old house to the new house, they didn’t have enough room in the trailer. This would have been resolved if they had brought the 2nd truck as promised. This was the first big red flag. Upon arriving at our new home, one of their employees started taking pictures of our home and video. My sons brought this to my attention later but I did notice him briefly in the backyard on his phone but didn’t think anything of it. I’ll come back to this in a few. The movers arrived at our new home and the pickup truck with the trailer was the first vehicle they were going to unload. It took them over 30 minutes to park the truck in our drive way. Then they slowly started to unload furniture. The movers did not communicate well amongst themselves. We were asked multiple times on the same issue repeatively on many items. This was a huge waist of time and in addition they wanted to sit around and talk about what we do for a living and other personal questions. We politely discussed basics but this was a common theme. They unloaded both trucks after several hours and sent 2 guys back to get the rest of our move. After 14+ hours, we were charged more than double what we were quoted. We paid with a check because they stated it would cost us 5% more if we paid with a credit card. We happen to be in the payments business and know this is a violation of Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Expresses terms and conditions. I checked to see if they had registered with those companies to legally surcharge, which they are NOT. This is a violation and one we have filed for review including the email Joshua put in writing that it would cost more. The movers also brought to our attention that they had broken a statue of ours too. This was almost midnight and we decided to contact Joshua and figure it out the next day. We emailed Joshua and right away before having details, he started to blame us. Another big red flag, but we tried to work it out with him. It was daylight and we could ***** everything that had happened. We found that the movers broke several items and damaged our wooden floors. They also left pieces to our gym set at our old home along with some other small items. I kindly expressed our problems and also requested that his employee(s) remove and pictures or video of our home. Joshua pushed back on this stating that anyone can take pictures of your home and can also see them online. Now, I’m furious and stated that I don’t know what they took pictures or video of our home, kids (we have 5), our security system etc. His response is that we should have had them sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) with his company. As the normal person can reason, that is absurd. Joshua then continued to stall on a resolution and confirmed with us that we wouldn’t stop the check from clearing. Once the check cleared, Joshua really showed how much he doesn’t care about customers. He offered $250 back and after we declined such a rediculous offer and no assurance that the videos and pictures were eliminated. He did confirm that his employee did share those with others, we had enough. So, his last responseu to is after telling him that we were going to file against him and report our experience to the appropriate groups, he said he’ll see where the chips land. Well, this is the beginning of us working to get our money back and repairs to the damage his company caused. I will keep this updated as we work through the system to recover our loses including lost time, fees and repair cost.

Description of Work
Moving services for a home

Work Completed On 12/27/2020

Review for Maestro Movers - 37. N. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL - 39164012

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Member Name Removed]'s libel is so vast and egregious, I refuse to allow a "he said/he said" scenario to cast any doubt on a situation that is so easily proven otherwise. Therefore, anyone who is interested in our services and is concerned by this review, please let me know and I will literally forward our entire email thread so you can see with your own eyes. Not only do I think you'll be comforted by the lengths I went to appease someone with totally specious claims, it will astound you that someone could be so deceitful, arrogant, and petty to someone who didn't want the job in the first place. Point of facts: * [Member Name Removed] contacts us on Dec 20th about moving his home on Dec 27th. * After informing him we didn't have any openings for an onsite estimate prior to his move, [Member Name Removed] sends a crude and incomplete video of his home late on the 21st. * Till this point, I had no idea the size of his move (5k sq ft, two story home) and the video showed someone who had not even begun to pack, with "stuff" everywhere. * I called [Member Name Removed] the following morning to tactfully let him know that we would be passing on his job, due to fears that he would not be ready and that we would be there late into the night. * Trying to help, I said that if he couldn't find anyone else in time, we would be willing to help with what we could, which he immediately jumped on rather than look fo someone willing to do it all. * If by "blaming us", he's referring to me reminding him that I literally predicted this, yes I definitely reminded him of that - stunned that it was even necessary. * Despite knowing that he was paying by the hour and that we were supposedly going slow, he never called me with his concerns, or even express displeasure with the guys. In all our comms, he never mentioned being slow once, despite me practically begging him to support his claim. * To see how I handle things "when they go wrong", please see [Member Name Removed] review on page 3. OR just ask for this email thread. lol Yes, this is THAT absurd.

10/12/2020

Caroline F.

Joshua was responsive by phone upon inquiry, very straight forward with great suggestions for us to get the most from their service at a reasonable price. Garrett, Brandon, and Pat were hard workers, paid attention to detail and worked carefully but at a good pace. Garrett, like my husband is from a military background and commanded a tight crew. They moved for us a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment to house in Vero Beach just inside the time estimated, probably because we were very active and supportive during the move. We would highly recommend and definitely use Joshua's service again.

Description of Work
In State Move

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

09/03/2020

Stephen J.

If anybody is looking for Movers into or out of the area, we just used Maestro movers and they were the best I have ever used. All 8 employees we worked with were courteous, hustled and treated our things like they were their own. They liked their jobs. The price estimate was almost perfect and they don’t nickel/dime for packing supplies. Highly recommend looking into them.

Description of Work
Moving our house into storage

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

06/20/2020

Don R.

Great experience ! Very friendly, courteous, and professional services. I have moved 6 times (3states) in the last 5 years with my job and they are by far #1.

Description of Work
Move from Orlando to Tampa

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

03/10/2020

bill S.

I was reluctant to try to roll it over our Mexican tile floors, bumping it over the one inch grout strips surrounding every square foot of tile. Maestro Movers accomplished the task by laying thick fabric over the tile, then boards on top of that, then lifting the piano on top of the boards and rolling it 20 feet to the new location. It all went smoothly and quickly and without damage to the piano or the tiles. Maestro Movers were always timely and professional. I recommend them to anyone needing movers, particularly movers who can readily solve issues that interfere with the process.

Description of Work
I needed to have a grand piano moved to a different room.

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

02/24/2020

Evan N.

The Maestro Movers team did an excellent job with my piano move. They were on time and very quick. The price was much more affordable than other movers I quoted, and there were no hidden fees. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to a friend.

Description of Work
Piano moving

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

08/16/2019

Troy B.

The 3 men showed up 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time. They were extremely professional, respectful of my belongings and property and focused on getting the job done in a timely, yet very efficient manner. The move took a bit longer than anticipated because of the scope of my belongings, yet they stayed positive and worked harder than I even expected. If the time ever comes for the need of movers again (God forbid), I will absolutely call Maestro Movers again. Great job!

Description of Work
I moved from a 2 bedroom, second floor condo into a 4 bedroom townhouse about 5 miles away

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

07/08/2019

Tracy G.

Punctual, polite and professional. Josh in the office was very attentive to our needs and made every attempt to meet our requests. The moving crew we had (Garret, Melvin and Michael) were phenomenal. Im retired military and have been through a lot of moves. These guys were the most hard working, non-stop team Ive ever seen. Simply amazing. We will be using them again in a couple years when we move from our current location.

Description of Work
Relocating from Winter Garden to Longwood

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

06/21/2019

Robin P.

We would highly recommend maestro movers. We recently moved from a 2000 square-foot home to an 1800 square-foot home across town, about 20 miles. The movers showed up on time and were very professional. They took great care with our furniture, shrink wrapping it for safety. We had a lot of heavy furniture and our new home is two stories. They moved all the heavy furniture upstairs and did not damage any walls or any doorways. They work extremely efficiently and we couldn’t have been more pleased. A great attitude and we’d use them again.

Description of Work
Moving full home of furniture

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

We provide moving services for residential and commercial clients as well as specializing in pianos. No job too big or too small.

NA