Junk & Trash Removal FL

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2011

PO Box 682882

Orlando, FL 32868

Owner present on every job. You will receive personal contact with the owner. No job too large or small Residential & Commercial, we do it all. Furniture and appliance removal, hot tub removal, large land clean-up, hoarder house clean-out, warehouse & garage clean-out, playground removal and much

11/05/2018

David K.

Outstanding. Quality workmanship, dedicated staff who are very hard working. John is an excellent business owner and is on-site to make sure all goes well. The staff and John have a lot of integrity, and that is impressive.

Description of Work
Removal of construction debris

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kindness yours truly John Barnes

02/07/2018

Richard C.

John and crew were professional, on time and worked very fast. I felt the price was definitely on the high side but not completely unjustified. They hauled what amounted to two full pickup trucks worth of construction debris.

Description of Work
Removed construction debris

12/23/2017

Jason L.

John was super responsive and quick to get his crew out to take away all of our yard debris. We had quite a bit of stuff. John allowed me to email him a photo for an estimate. His estimate was almost spot on! His crew suggested about $50 higher -which I expected since he only saw a couple of photos. The guys we’re here about an hour and offered to rake everything up as well. I would definitely use John’s services again. He even called afterward to check and see how everything went. He apologized for not being able to do the job himself.

Description of Work
We cleared a fence line (tall bushes, small trees, stumps, etc) ourselves, but we wanted to have someone haul it off for us.

11/26/2017

John N.

Wonderful! John and his staff are efficient and willing to do nothing but the best for you. I showed them all of the furniture that needed to go and John gave me a fair price. He was conscientious about having his men do everything neatly and with no damage to my floors. I couldn't ask for a better job at a fair price. Definitely will hire him again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Furniture hauled off

08/20/2017

Sue B.

John and his brother came by and loaded all the items. They dismantled some of the large heavy items to be able to lift and fit them in the large trailer they brought. They swept the area and left it very clean. We were very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Removal of a lot of scrap wood, old wooden work benches and shelves, metal cabinets from a garage, old lounge chairs, light fixtures, and miscellaneous junk.

07/19/2017

Izzie B.

Very good. It was not easy but they figured out the best way to accomplish the removal and handled it without complaint.

Description of Work
large, heavy exercise equipment, etc., removed from second floor.

Category hauling services

Thank you for your review. If you need anything in the future please give us a call. John Barnes (Owner)

07/10/2017

Samantha S.

Amazing. I spoke to John (the owner) early this morning and he had a crew out the same day. The work was completed exactly as I requested. Would definitely use the service again. Thank you Junk and Trash Removal.

Description of Work
Construction debris removal.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thank you for your review. If you need anything in the future please give me a call. John Barnes (Owner)

07/07/2017

Holly N.

DO NOT PAY THEM UP FRONT! They stated they could be here in 15 minutes. They were punctual. John showed up with 3 other men. He looked at the items that I needed removed. I had 8 filing cabinets and 2 desks. We agreed on $275. He had no way of generating a receipt for his services other than a hand written one on a legal pad...Moving forward, 6 of the cabinets were grouped together and 2 were 10 feet away. He pressured me for $300 for the 2 that were separate. I assured him that was ridiculous and said i would give him $10 more dollars if anything. He obliged and his men began working. Upon having moved the 2 desks and 6 cabinets they proceeded to give me back my OWN hand cart and leave. John stated we did not talk to me about the remaining two cabinets and he was already giving me a deal. He tried to say that we agreed on 8 "Items" being the 6 cabinets and 2 desks...he held to this and even said the 6 cabinets started out at 4 and i was trying to get over on him. He tried to intimidate me and repeat what he wanted to be true and get me to roll over and let him leave with out taking the remaining two cabinets. I understand he gave me a deal but the "playing dumb" was unnecessary and made him look like a poor business man. The issue and voices rose and my boss had to come and try to diffuse the situation. John thought that him telling me how much "experience" he had made him right. Only after one of the men-his son presumably- said there were 6 cabinets not 4.. he then turned to the men and barked at them for not having loaded the remaining two cabinets on the truck yet as if it were their fault he couldn't get me to cave. They did the job but their professionalism they push they are all about is crap. Don't let them take advantage of you next.

Description of Work
I work for an Aerial Cartographic Firm in Orlando. I had 8 filing cabinets and 2 office desks empty and disassembled.

06/19/2017

Thomas M.

John came and loaded it up over a 2 hour period (it was hot and humid); then he hauled it away. We enjoyed meeting John and enjoyed his conversation while he was working. We would definitely recommend John's services to anyone in a situation similar to ours.

Description of Work
We are having our old carpeting replaced with wood laminate, which required us to move a lot of stuff to make room for the new flooring to be laid as scheduled with the work crew. I decided that it was the right time to get rid of what should have been gotten rid of over 23 years but wasn't. We staged everything to our garage that we wanted hauled away, and contacted John.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

06/16/2017

Debra B.

Excellent. John and his brother took away all our old furniture and junk. And swept out the garage afterwards. Very polite and friendly. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Furniture and junk removal

05/15/2017

Harry M.

They advertised a deal on line and did not want to honor it. They wanted to charge a higher price.

Description of Work
It was a garage full of junk stuff that needed to be removed.

03/02/2017

Liz N.

Everything went great! Been wanting this stuff gone for a while. Very courteous. And the fact that the stuff may be donated was even better!

Description of Work
I had a double recliner couch, rocker recliner, wood table and 3 chairs, pressboard entertainment center, 2 TV's and a printer taken out from the 3rd floor.

Category hauling services

Hi [Member Name Removed] it's John Barnes with junk and trash removal we are truly grateful to have been able to meet with you . if you ever need me again. we'll be happy to help you .thanks again

12/19/2016

Charles O.

Company delayed appointment three times and were over 3 hours late from initial appointment

Description of Work
Junk Removal

10/05/2016

Chavi P.

They did a great job and I would hire them again - thank you!

Description of Work
I had a large pile of dirt in my backyard which needed to be removed.

09/06/2016

Louis W.

Awesome, great group of men, same day service, super fare price

Description of Work
Office and warehouse junk removal

Category hauling services

Hi.mr. [Member Name Removed] thank you for the kind words if you ever need me again we'll be happy to help you thanks. John Barnes thank you

09/06/2016

Louis W.

Awesome group of men, same day service, super fare price

Description of Work
Old office warehouse Junk & renovation debris removal

09/02/2016

Michelle T.

john and randy were fantastic! they were quick, on time and willing to work with me - they were very patient.

Description of Work
removed sectional sofa, tree branches and yard watsrer, trash from garage and attack.

Category garbage collection

06/29/2016

Aaron H.

John exceeded my expectations. He was quick, very clean, and did everything he could to accommodate my schedule. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Needed broken concrete block and yard waste removed.

06/21/2016

David L.

Very good. Friendly, quick service at a great price.

Description of Work
Removed 500lb solid steel treadmill, old cabinets and shelf.

06/16/2016

Tonja A.

Mr.John waste no time in cleaning the household items and when he finished the yard like so clean now i can let my grand babies in the backyard yes i would use his service again and tell a friend

Description of Work
He removed the trash that was piled up in the backyard

05/26/2016

NICOLE G.

The situation: We did a massive yardwork project, creating a total of at least 25 cubic yards of trash, most of which ended up in a giant pile in my parents' back yard. This trash included a giant, heavy basketball hoop which my family members could hardly move. We needed to call in a professional. The Good: John and his partner answered the phone promptly on a Saturday afternoon. He arrived within an hour, and brought a truck with a large trailer, quickly assessing the situation. The Bad: When I called just after noon, the vibe was that the team did not really want to be working on a Saturday. When I asked how late he could come, to give us time to finish, John mentioned that this is the 6th day of the work week for them and they'd like to get home. So I agreed to have them over immediately, even though it meant we would not be done generating trash. Once he arrived, he assessed the giant pile of trash we had created, and quoted me a price that I knew was very high. The job was big, that's a fact, but the estimate was very rich for a 2-man crew based on past experience. He offered a small discount if we would do the loading of the truck, but it was still more than 150% of the price that a different company later completed the job for. The Result: We had a lot of trash to move, and I felt guilty for dragging them all the way over just to give a quote, so I negotiated a much smaller job taking the trash that we had already moved to the front yard. That job took about 30 minutes, and the crew went on their way. I called another (excellent) company to finish the job, and you can find their review here on Angie's list if you look. I would not have written this review at all, because I don't like writing negative reviews, except that I kept receiving texts even several days later asking me to give a review. I would not use this company again. Ways to improve: It is completely possible that I caught this company on a bad day. If you aren't interested in working late on Saturday, especially for a poor planner like me who couldn't tell you ahead of time, I totally understand. Just change the hours that you post on your business to hours that you actually want to work, and people like me will bother someone else!

Description of Work
Collected about 5 cubic yards of bagged yard trash and metal/plastic junk

05/10/2016

Michael S.

They came, gave an estimate and after the price was agreed upon they went to work and removed everything I asked them to and a few things I found after they started. Definitely get a quote from these guys, it will be worth your time. Didn't have to stand over them to make sure that they did their job correctly. Unusual today.

Description of Work
Removed a great deal of trash and old items quickly and for a reasonable price. They completed the job quickly around an hour and a half for a lot less than competitors. I am very pleased!

05/02/2016

Geoffrey M.

John Barnes and son Juan helped me haul out over 1,400 lbs of granite countertop and tile backsplash when we were renovating our kitchen. They arrived about 45 minutes later than initially communicated with a large truck and trailer big enough to hold all of the countertops and more. John responded to phone calls quickly. However, I did initiate most of the calls, including a call the morning of to check when they were going to arrive. So I think their communication could have been more proactive. I think they could have used another hand to help lift the items, but two other folks from their crew were on another job. That, said, I was happy to help them carry the counters which I felt was a 3-man job. I also lent them my moving dolly to assist although they did have a wheelbarrow—which might have been too big and unwieldy to use. Overall, I feel their pricing was fair for the weight of the load, and I believe they are honest, Bible-believing folks. We had a nice conversation after the job. I recommend them highly if you want a trustworthy set of helping hands. Just be prepared to be proactive about calling them and making sure about the details. That's my only criticism.

Description of Work
Carried out three 16 foot x 25" wide, 1-1/4" thick quartz countertops (about 1,400 lbs worth!), tile backsplash and miscellaneous wood from kitchen renovation project.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

05/16/2014

ENRIQUE Q.

That was great. I had no problems with them. They came on time and answered me right away. They agreed on our price and they did the job. They cleaned the mess left behind. It was a lot of work and there was no way I could do it myself. They were responded to my phone call right away. They gave me an estimate right away. They did a very good job.

Description of Work
I used the services of A Best Hauling. They hauled my old wooden fence and landscaping debris.

03/29/2014

Sergey G.

I was at the house from 3PM and called him at 4PM to confirm he is coming and that i was waiting there for him. He did not answer the phone and i left a voice mail. Then 5 a clock came and he was no where in sight. I called at 5:15 to see where he was at but i only got voice mail so i left another voice mail. Well bottom line he never showed up or returned my calls. Great communication A+ (sarcasm).

Description of Work
I contacted John and was able to schedule an appointment for Sunday after 5PM with an estimate of $250. He could not schedule it for earlier date that i wanted saying that he was busy. He got my information and confirmed that he will be there at that time.

Category hauling services

Yes sir this is john, I apologize for your inconvenience however the person that your saying was john indeed was not john, it was a former employee that no longer works for this company however I had a slight misfortune with me as I was in the hospital at that time.As you can see we have had the privilege two earne over 66 reviews with 99.9 percent of thim being rated as outstanding performance. With that being said I would like to take out this time to personally apologize to you because this company believes in satisfaction as well as promptness when it comes to are customers overall opinion, sincere and everyday hard at work to bring quality and good service to a better central Florida, may GOD bless you and have a very nice day.