Junk & Trash Removal FL

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2011

Owner present on every job. You will receive personal contact with the owner. No job too large or small Residential & Commercial, we do it all. Furniture and appliance removal, hot tub removal, large land clean-up, hoarder house clean-out, warehouse & garage clean-out, playground removal and much more!! We have 30+ years experience, dedicated to providing the best customer service possible. Call John today @ 407-731-0734. 3 time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner (2012, 2013, 2016). For best contact please call....

DJM Maintenance & More LLC

DJM Maintenance & More LLC - handymen, plumbing, heating & A/C services

JB Handyman

We at have been servicing homes and providing handymen service to our customers since 1999. We take our pride in our work and ensure ours customers are happy with our service. We are always on time and make sure the job is done right!

Morel Handyman Services

FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL! $200 PER ROOM FOR INTERIOR PAINTING. INCLUDES 2 COATS AND TRIM. CALL NOW!! We do the small jobs that big companies won't do. We offer a wide range of services from everyday home repairs as faucet and plumbing replacements, lighting fixture replacement, install ceiling fan, painting, flooring repairs or installations, toilet replacements and everything in between. Owner operated so we are able offer reasonable prices with quality work and most importantly 100% customer satisfaction.

11/05/2018

Outstanding. Quality workmanship, dedicated staff who are very hard working. John is an excellent business owner and is on-site to make sure all goes well. The staff and John have a lot of integrity, and that is impressive.

Description of Work
Removal of construction debris

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kindness yours truly John Barnes

02/07/2018

John and crew were professional, on time and worked very fast. I felt the price was definitely on the high side but not completely unjustified. They hauled what amounted to two full pickup trucks worth of construction debris.

Description of Work
Removed construction debris

12/23/2017

John was super responsive and quick to get his crew out to take away all of our yard debris. We had quite a bit of stuff. John allowed me to email him a photo for an estimate. His estimate was almost spot on! His crew suggested about $50 higher -which I expected since he only saw a couple of photos. The guys we’re here about an hour and offered to rake everything up as well. I would definitely use...

Description of Work
We cleared a fence line (tall bushes, small trees, stumps, etc) ourselves, but we wanted to have someone haul it off for us.

11/26/2017

Wonderful! John and his staff are efficient and willing to do nothing but the best for you. I showed them all of the furniture that needed to go and John gave me a fair price. He was conscientious about having his men do everything neatly and with no damage to my floors. I couldn't ask for a better job at a fair price. Definitely will hire him again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Furniture hauled off

08/20/2017

John and his brother came by and loaded all the items. They dismantled some of the large heavy items to be able to lift and fit them in the large trailer they brought. They swept the area and left it very clean. We were very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Removal of a lot of scrap wood, old wooden work benches and shelves, metal cabinets from a garage, old lounge chairs, light fixtures, and miscellaneous junk.

07/19/2017

Very good. It was not easy but they figured out the best way to accomplish the removal and handled it without complaint.

Description of Work
large, heavy exercise equipment, etc., removed from second floor.

07/10/2017

Amazing. I spoke to John (the owner) early this morning and he had a crew out the same day. The work was completed exactly as I requested. Would definitely use the service again. Thank you Junk and Trash Removal.

Description of Work
Construction debris removal.

Category garbage collection service","junk removal

07/07/2017

DO NOT PAY THEM UP FRONT! They stated they could be here in 15 minutes. They were punctual. John showed up with 3 other men. He looked at the items that I needed removed. I had 8 filing cabinets and 2 desks. We agreed on $275. He had no way of generating a receipt for his services other than a hand written one on a legal pad...Moving forward, 6 of the cabinets were grouped together and 2 were 10 feet away. He pressured me for $300 for the 2 that were separate. I assured him that was ridiculous and said i would give him $10 more dollars if anything. He obliged and his men began working. Upon having moved the 2 desks and 6 cabinets they proceeded to give me back my OWN hand cart and leave. John stated we did not talk to me about the remaining two cabinets and he was already giving me a deal. He tried to say that we agreed on 8 "Items" being the 6 cabinets and 2 desks...he held to this and even said the 6 cabinets started out at 4 and i was trying to get over on him. He tried to intimidate me and repeat what he wanted to be true and get me to roll over and let him leave with out taking the remaining two cabinets. I understand he gave me a deal but the "playing dumb" was unnecessary and made him look like a poor business man. The issue and voices rose and my boss had to come and try to diffuse the situation. John thought that him telling me how much "experience" he had made him right. Only after one of the men-his son presumably- said there were 6 cabinets not 4.. he then turned to the men and barked at them for not having loaded the remaining two cabinets on the truck yet as if it were their fault he couldn't get me to cave. They did the job but their professionalism they push they are all about is crap. Don't let them take advantage of you next.

Description of Work
I work for an Aerial Cartographic Firm in Orlando. I had 8 filing cabinets and 2 office desks empty and disassembled.

06/19/2017

John came and loaded it up over a 2 hour period (it was hot and humid); then he hauled it away. We enjoyed meeting John and enjoyed his conversation while he was working. We would definitely recommend John's services to anyone in a situation similar to ours.

Description of Work
We are having our old carpeting replaced with wood laminate, which required us to move a lot of stuff to make room for the new flooring to be laid as scheduled with the work crew. I decided that it was the right time to get rid of what should have been gotten rid of over 23 years but wasn't. We staged everything to our garage that we wanted hauled away, and contacted John.

Category garbage collection service","junk removal","dumpster rental service

06/16/2017

Excellent. John and his brother took away all our old furniture and junk. And swept out the garage afterwards. Very polite and friendly. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Furniture and junk removal

Category junk removal

Junk, trash, yard waste, construction debris, furniture & appliance removal, garage and house cleaning, hauling & clean-up. Hot tub removal

$15