Brownie's Septic and Plumbing

• Trade License Authority
  • FL

4949 N Orange Blossom Trail

Orlando, FL 32810

Founded in 1948, Brownie's Septic and Plumbing and Brownie's Septic and Plumbing is family owned and operated, and has proudly serviced Central Florida for over 65 years. We have grown over the years but we know that each and every customer is important. We do not sell services that are not needed, and we take pride in our work. Brownie's is a member of the Better Business Bureau, Florida Restaurant Association, Florida Onsite Wastewater Association, and is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Brownie's is regularly contracted by state and local utilities, as well as major commercial facilities, and wherever precise, quality work is required. Brownie's Waste Water Solutions is dedicated to providing the best possible service to all of our customers, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We utilize the latest equipment and fully comply with all state, local, and federal guidelines pertaining to business practices, permitting, licensing, and waste handling and disposal. Brownie's has professional, experienced technicians available around the clock for any possible emergency or plumbing concern. Additional phone: (407) 392-2295 ....

4.3

4.4
septic tank service (91)plumbers (39)drain cleaning (14)drain pipe installation (7)sewer cleaning (3)well & water pump repair (2)water heaters (2)

12/31/2020

Sales person was great & answered all questions. Their price was way to high. $2,000.00 over my price from another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote Drain Field

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2020

11/25/2020

called on Saturday and the emergency on call tech got back to me with in 15 minutes after talking with him i decided to wait until monday morning for service he said he would put in my order . On Monday morning a tech contacted me first thing in the morning and said he would be to my house within 30 minutes. He showed up and took care of my probelm

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing-outdoor faucet

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

10/29/2020

Showed up on time, completed the job with no issues at all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pump out septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

09/22/2020

Brownies Septic was quite response and provided a quote the same day. Since I am still getting Quotes and applying for a Permit, no final decision has been made.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote Drain Field

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/22/2020

I have not scheduled a timing for work to be done as of yet.

CATEGORY septic tank,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

06/20/2020

Javier, Javier & Javier. Dude saved me big time. Will have them over for my septic soon because of Javier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater pipe burst

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/10/2020

They are pricey but they do excellent work. I would recommend them to anyone. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed clogged up toilets and fixed a draining issue in our bathtub. They also pumped out our septic tank.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

05/22/2020

Very well - prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing - sink drains in bathrooms

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

05/22/2020

Tech was very professional. I was worried because I did not know exactly where my tank was. He found the tank quickly and only had to uncover a small area to find the pump out lid. The tank was pumped and cleaned quickly. I am very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

05/11/2020

Rene was for informative and professional. Actually showed me the system and were everything is located. Went about and beyond the job requirement. Great Customer Service in office and in the field. Thank you. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Full Service Plumbing. Storm Drain Cleaning. Lift Station Cleaning & Repair. Vac-Con Services. Line Jetting. Video Pipe Inspection. Sludge Hauling. Industrial Pumping. Septic Pumping/ Grease Trap Pumping, Repair, & Replacement. Drain Field Installation. Tank Repair & Replacement. Sanitary Line Cleaning.

ask for details