Still offering Full Service Moving and Packing Services

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Breeze Movers & Freight Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2006

PO Box 720642

Orlando, FL 32872

**Super Service Award Winner 2008 - 2021** (Please keep in mind that we have a $510.00 minimum per job.) We charge a Fixed Hourly Rate, with No Hidden fees & No Surcharges! We are a Full Service Moving & Packing Company, we offer Expert Loading & Unloading of Long Distance and Overseas Containers as well as Trucks. Complete Packing Services & Supplies are included in our Fixed Hourly Rates! We service Homes, Apartments and Commercial Offices, as well as Moving Upright Pianos and offering Freight Handling & Liftgate Svcs. This company employs 3-5 Employees that have been solid crews for many years. The crews are cautious, efficient and hardworking. They take care of our customers without complaining or bellyaching. Our customers and their needs come 1st with this Highly Professional crew! Ask about our Angie's List discount. Moving Supplies can be delivered to your door with a $300.00 minimum order. **Please keep in mind that we have a $510.00 minimum per job.**...

11/14/2021

SUSAN D.

Yobi, Sosa, and Mark were an absolutely wonderful team! They treated our furniture with respect and were very careful unloading the truck - took their time, especially with our upright family piano. Truly appreciated their kindness - outstanding company!

Description of Work
Unloading truck

Category moving companies, piano moving

Thank you for the complimentary review! We hope that you and your father are getting settled in comfortably and are enjoying this Florida weather...

09/21/2021

Jackie J.

It was great from start to finish. From the time I scheduled to the move date, Mark communicated what I could expect throughout. Whenever I had questions, I received a response within hours. There were no surprises with pricing and the 3 young men who moved me were courteous and careful. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Local move from single family home to single family home

Category moving companies

We appreciate your time in taking a moment to review our Moving company...It was our pleasure to assist you with your move and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

05/04/2021

Kevin M.

Breeze entire crew were very professional, courteous and took great care of our furniture. They protected our property and moved us in a very efficient manner. Took much less than I expected. I would use Mark and his team again in a heartbeat. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
House Move

Category moving companies

You are welcome sir! Customer service is our number 1 goal and we take pride in seeing our mission of giving our customers a great Moving experience through to the end. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to review our company... We wish you and your family the best!

05/04/2021

Walt R.

The move went well. Movers arrived on time, and packed up and moved furniture to new house. Movers continue working until job was done and finished setting up beds etc. Movers were very careful and hard working . I would recommend them to anybody

Description of Work
House Move from Longwood, Fl to Sorrento, Fl

Category moving companies

It is not every day that we get to work with customers as nice and accommodating as you and your wife! We hope that you both are enjoying your new place and are getting settled in.

03/22/2021

Mark D.

After reaching out to several moving companies, we selected Breeze Movers to help us move to our new home. One of the primary reasons for selecting Breeze Movers was the extremely fair pricing model which is a fixed hourly rate and the great response and communication from Mark. This even included Mark and his team assisting with a playset we needed moving which others would not accommodate or wanted to charge a separate fee. Breeze Movers will work with you on any of your moving needs as part of the hourly rate. Our move ended up taking a lot longer than anticipated which needed 3 trips to complete. This ended up being a much longer day. Mark and his team didn’t have any issues with longer day, Mark’s response was they will take as long as needed to complete the move. I also believe in supporting local businesses where I can which in turn helps support our local community. Breeze Movers is local within the Orlando area and the service provided was outstanding!!! I highly recommend Mark and his team from Breeze Movers as they will accommodate all your moving needs. Thank you!

Description of Work
Move all belongings to a new home

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We try to be as flexible as possible for our customers as we do whatever is necessary to get your job completed and your family settled in. We understand that moving can be stressful for the whole family (Including your children and your pets) and that is why we try to go above and beyond for our customers. We are happy that we satisfied your needs and wish you and your family the best in your new home.

10/02/2019

Blair F.

Awesome family business. Took great care of our stuff and worked fast. Fair price.

Description of Work
Helped me move a 5 bedroom house across town.

Category moving companies

Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure to work with your family!

06/28/2019

Peter T.

They communicated effectively, showed up on scheduled, and executed the move according to plan. 6 hours later they were done. The price was exactly what was quoted for the time/job.

Description of Work
Local Residential Move

Category moving companies

It was our pleasure to work with you...thank you for your business!

03/28/2019

Thomas I.

The job went exceedingly well. The crew arrived at the time they said they would arrive and after a brief walk through went right to work. Mark, A.J. and Yobi worked as a well oiled machine. A.J. and Yobi moving our furniture and goods to the truck for Mark to pack. Mark expertly packed the truck and we experienced no damage or losses. (Mark must play tetris in his sleep. ) The crew disassembled and then reassembled pieces of our furniture without problems and offered to do more to help us move in. Of note is that the final bill was less than the telephonic estimate. This is a very good crew.

Description of Work
We needed help in moving our household goods from Kissimmee to Homosassa.

Category moving companies

It was our pleasure to work with you and your family!

09/15/2018

Mathew S.

Please read my review, this is important. I don't write reviews, for anything. But I am writing a review for Breeze Movers. From beginning to end, this was the best possible moving experience I could have asked for. Let me detail the ways... 1) Mark (the owner) was very responsive, and uses text message 2) The price was very reasonable for packing and moving services 3) Mark showed up to the job even though he lived an hour away for both Sunday and Monday. 4) The time he quoted was accurate for packing, but slightly underestimated on moving day. I wasn't surprised though and we had more stuff than originally discussed on the phone. 5) After a miscommunication, they drove the truck back to our original house to retrieve furniture that was left behind even though they were now working late into the night So here is where the service went above and beyond. Our bed was set up and on night 2 in the new home I felt something give. Turns out the support under one of the slats was almost broken. Anthony, Mark's son came over at 9:30 at night, and basically put the whole bed back together for us to make sure the issue got fixed. No additional cost, and all smiles getting it done. Breeze Movers and its owner Mark showed what A+ service is really about. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND using them in the future for any packing or moving needs.

Description of Work
Packing and moving a 3600 sq foot home

Category moving companies

Thank you sir! We really appreciate your time in submitting a review for our company!

C P.

I used them for 15 years, everytime we move we call them. Their price is reasonable. They are so careful with our stuff. They were on time, good on follow up. Ideal business person. Good company.

Description of Work
They moved our furniture to another location. Home to home.

Category moving companies

It's always a pleasure to work with you and your husband!

Christina W.

They've been great. Never broke anything. Reasonable rate. Mark is the owner of the company, he is easy to work with. He makes it stress-free for moving. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I've used them at least 14 times. We moved our busies and residence many times.

Category moving companies

Thank you...We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bobby P.

They moved me into my current home, everything went perfect. He gave me a fair estimate both times and he was very fair.

Description of Work
Moved me twice

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking time to review our services!

12/26/2016

Larry T.

Excellent, have used this mover about 3 years ago, and preferred them again, since I was moving at Xmas time I thought I may have to use someone else, but they were a less to fit me in their schedule

Description of Work
Move from Orlando to clermont,

Category moving companies

Thank you sir, we hope that you are settling in comfortably!

12/07/2015

John B.

Baybreeze did an AMAZING job with my recent move! I was loading items from a 3rd floor apartment (no elevator) into a POD for a cross country move. Mark, John and Junior were the best team I could have asked for in the process. Mark answered all of my many questions before hand and confirmed with me the night before they were coming. His team was very polite, friendly and respectful. They didn't stop working the entire time they were there and got all of my stuff loaded and packed. Mark was very good at making sure everything was packed in the correct order to ensure my belongings would be safe and secure. Really wish they would be in Texas for me to unpack, because I would hire them again in a second!

Description of Work
Helped to load a storage unit

Category moving companies

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you've arrived in Texas safe and sound!

11/20/2015

Jared D.

Breeze movers were amazing! They packed all our belongings in an efficient and careful manner and then moved us the next day from Kissimmee to Saint Cloud. The team was amazing! They were friendly and very careful with all of our belongings. We would not hesitate to use them again. Breeze Movers truly did make our move a breeze!

Description of Work
Pack and move 5 bedroom house

Category moving companies

Thank you sir! We hope your family is getting settled in and good luck with your App.

10/30/2015

Kathleen M.

This is my third move with Breeze. As usual, they were on time and worked non-stop. They always do anything I ask for.

Description of Work
Moved my mother from her house to an apartment.

Category moving companies

Thank you very much! It's always a pleasure to work with you and we hope that your mom is enjoying her new home!

10/06/2015

Tom T.

I have been carrying a piano around with me for the past 25 years, so I've had experience with piano movers. Breeze Movers were called when I wanted to rearrange the furniture in my living room. Mark arrived with his crew at the appointed time (greatly appreciated) and with the right number of men (four). They followed my instructions for dealing with my type of piano without complaint , and the piano was moved exactly where I wanted it and how I wanted it. Will be happy to use Breeze Movers again.

Description of Work
Moved piano to other side of living room.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Thank you sir, we hope to hear from you again!

10/05/2015

arthur R.

Mark, the owner showed up with two workers as promised. Did a very professional job completing the packing (minor) and then moving everything out. A nice bonus is providing wardrobes at no cost. Went right to next apt and unpacked; put everything in place and did minor assembly as needed. No damage done. The bill was as promised plus a discount for angie's list.

Description of Work
moved us from one apt to another

Category moving companies

Thank you for your kind review! We hope that your daughter is getting settled in. We apologize for our tardiness.

09/21/2015

Mathew C.

Extremely careful and polite, couldn't have asked for a smoother move!

Description of Work
Local move, the guys were great. Extremely careful and polite, couldn't have asked for a smoother move!

Category moving companies

We always try to do our best!

07/23/2015

Sherry T.

They arrived on time and did a wonderful job. I'm disabled so they did 90% of all the work. They were very kind and thoughtful when it came to my son's belongs. I'm not writing a long review because it's bringing back memories that I just can't deal with yet. I told them my son had been killed, and after a while they knew when I asked them to pack something odd, they didn't question items I had set aside because they knew it either belonged to my son or had memories attached. I would recommend them to anyone whether moving locally or out of state.

Description of Work
Provided boxes, packed dishes, packed all my items and labeled them. They were very careful with the items that belonged to my son; including the flowers, vases, and everything from his funeral. They were very understanding.

Category moving companies

We appreciate your business ma'am and we are sorry for your loss...

05/06/2015

Roberto A.

They were very very professional. It took them 2 trips, and were even willing to stage all my furniture and the garage himself - I couldn't have done it better myself. Very friendly. Had his son with him, they did a great job.

Description of Work
They moved me

Category moving companies

Staging and organizing is always part of our service. It's always nice to please a customer!

03/11/2015

Hildy P.

They did a really good job. They were very thorough a professional.

Description of Work
They provided service for my daughter and she liked them.

It's always a pleasure!!

12/16/2014

Tarek A.

Initially, I had planned to only have my furniture moved and not lighter or personal items. I explained to Mark (the owner) that our dining and living rooms were both heavy and fragile at the same time. Our white modern leather furniture are stark white and heavy as bricks. As heavy as the pieces were, they moved them as though on the tips of their fingers. They were washing their hands frequently throughout the move to ensure that no dirt would be engrained on the pieces as they were moved. I planned for the move to last between 4-5 hours and only for the main furniture to be moved. When I saw how well they were doing, we extended the whole day until late evening and practically moved the entire house. They did great and worked at the same pace in their last couple of hours as they did when they arrived. Another thing I noticed is that they don't get irritated by picky customers (like myself) following them around and stating remarks of caution. I found Breeze Movers on Angie's List and hired them based on the immaculate reviews I read, which only turned out to be exactly what was written. Thank you Mark.

Description of Work
Moved our furniture and personal belongs from our old 2,700 sq ft house to our new 4,000 sq ft house less than a mile away.

Category hauling services, moving companies

We were glad to assist you in moving into your new home. We enjoyed working with your family. Happy Holidays!

12/02/2014

Melvin G.

Breeze Moving moved us the day after Thanksgiving and Mark and his crew worked from 8:30 am until 7:30 pm loading and unloading our four bedroom, three bath 2,500 square foot home and delivering every item safely to a storage unit which was located on the second floor of the storage facility. The team was professional, courtesy and very pleasant, we will use this company again, they are the professional type of movers we were looking for, I rate their work A+.

Description of Work
Moving furniture and household goods from home to storage.

Category moving companies

We were glad to help you guys out with anything that you needed. We wish you safe travels in the next year, enjoy your journey!

11/22/2014

William H.

On short notice, we asked Breeze to move our belongings from storage into our house. As we were still living out of town, we asked if they could do the move in advance of our return. With just a few instructions for the big pieces of furniture, Breeze put all the furniture and boxes right in place! No breaks or damage. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Move belongings from storage to house

Category moving companies

We attempt to take care of our customers in any way possible. We're glad that everything worked out!

Muscle Movers

We strive to give our customers a stress free move! We are affordable and professional movers who handle your household furniture as it was our own. Muscle Movers are based out of Apopka Florida but we serve state wide! We offer in-town and long distance moving services call today for your free quote!

Headway Moving LLC

**$375 2 Movers and a Truck for 2 Hours HOLIDAY SPECIAL**Headway Moving LLC is a family owned full service moving company located in Orlando. We do:- residential and commercial moves, - packing service, -antiques, -pianos, golf carts. We are family owned and operated. We can move you to any city within Florida. We can help you to pack your belongings into boxes. The owner has 19+ years of moving experience. Cost is determined by the hour used or some cases flat rate. When you are in need of dependable Orlando movers, the best place to call is Headway Moving LLC. for their moving help. We will ensure that all your belongings arrive safe and sound. When you're moving, you need a mover you can count on to transport your belongings safely and efficiently. For Orlando, FL residents, the moving team to trust is Headway Moving LLC. Our experience in the moving industry has taught us that nothing is more important than customer satisfaction, and we'll work our hardest to ensure that you come away pleased following your move. We provide friendly, reliable service. Let us take the stress of moving from your shoulders.

Offers by Headway Moving LLC on Angi
    Teleport Moving and Storage

Serving all of Central Florida for local to intermediate moves, the professionals at Teleport Moving and Storage are the go to, full service BBB accredited moving company you can trust with your family's next in state relocation! Call now for a free estimate! (No long-distance or out of state moves)

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    IM1899
    FL
    Florida: Department Of Agriculture
    02/09/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

We are a Full Service Moving and Packing Company. We Move Homes, Apartments and Offices from start to finish and we have a solid crew whom have been together for over 7 years. Our goal is to take care of our customers needs and to give them a stress-free experience with our company. We work from a Fixed Flat Hourly Rate and we do NOT charge for any hidden or additional fees or surcharges.

We apologize, but we no longer offer the handling of Baby Grand Piano's, Pool Tables or Jacuzzi/Spas.