Alpha Foundations

Founded 2002 •

CBC12557350

1800 PEMBROOK DR

Orlando, FL 32810

Alpha Foundations in Florida & Southern Georgia is a full-service foundation repair company specializing in residential, commercial and industrial foundation services, we also provide crawl space repair and concrete lifting & leveling services all throughout our Florida and Georgia service area. Contact us today for a free estimate!...

N/A

foundation repair (2)

08/18/2021

They were excellent and I never had a problem. They were on time, professional, and efficient. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They put a smart jack under my mobile home.

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

12/10/2020

Foundation Consultancy and Project Preparation

Description of Work
As a real estate professional AND a homeowner, I 100% recommend Alpha Foundations. I can not emphasize how essential this team is for ANY homeowner, buyer, investor, etc. My experience with Alpha Foundations began with John Russo in the South Florida region. What wonderful representation of the company he is, as his professionalism, courtesy, punctuality, patience, and informative communication is nothing short of stellar. For my own property, I reached out to Alpha Foundations to see what is both NEEDED and RECOMMENDED for the main house and dock house. I was immediately connected with John Russo, who called me directly to set up an appointment. I merely wanted him to just do a quick “go-see” site visit of the development; he went above and beyond. Not only did John Russo make a detailed diagram of what was inspected, he used videos and educational materials to tell me *exactly* what is going on with the property. From soil behavior to waterfront property tendencies to the inevitable activities of Mother Nature - and even my random questions about saltwater vs. freshwater - I learned so much from John Russo. And if you are in the South Florida region, kindly request for John Russo to be your rep and point of contact. He is the epitome of excellent customer service and goes the extra mile to make sure your needs are met. I look forward to Alpha Foundations correcting a a foundational issue on my property... and I’m proud to be a user of their proprietary, Earth-friendly materials!

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Concrete - leveling, mudjacking & foundation repair; crawl space repair; crawl space encapsulation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check