AARONS APPLIANCE REPAIR

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2013

AARON'S APPLIANCE REPAIR is your #1 Source for all Major Appliance Repair needs in the Greater Orlando and surrounding areas specializing in most major brands of Appliances Including LG, Samsung, and Bosch. We provide courteous, same or next day repair at your convenience. CALL us today to schedule an Appointment at 321-945-7893. Additional address - St. Cloud, FL, 34769. Additional email - fasthemiram05@yahoo.com....

Apollo Electrical Services INC.

AES is an Orlando based electrical contracting firm that performs various electrical installations throughout the state of Florida. We specialize in the healthcare market and have many years of experience working with AHCA. We also have a residential division servicing the Orlando area. Additionally, we have an extensive background in the installation of generators in healthcare facilities. Our experience also extends to public schools, community centers, fire stations, maintenance facilities, restaurants, office buildings and churches. We have aided customers in design build projects including tentative improvements, generator installations and full marina service.

4 Life Electric LLC

With over 25yrs of Master Electrician experience, 4 Life Electric, LLC is an electrical contracting company that offers services in the commercial, residential, and industrial industries. Our goals is providing a level of service that is equal or above the highest standard in the industry, becoming the most reliable company in the electrical industry and Implementing a program that engages every customers to be more aware of the electrical safety. Click or call to schedule a FREE ESTIMATE, today! We look forward to servicing you!

Offers by 4 Life Electric LLC on Angi
Henry Electric Co

Family owned & operated. A member of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors. Cost is determined by the job.

06/09/2020

The fridge in my daughters apartment was not defrosting properly. I was able to get a service call the same day. Josh was great, and he quickly diagnosed the problem. Even better, he had the part available on his truck to repair it! I was very happy we didn't have to buy a new refrigerator after all. Thanks Josh!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for leaving us an A review!!

04/16/2020

Very knowledgeable! Clearly establish communication with me and my tenant. Service best policy and he has that!!! I will use his services again if necessary. (He made two visits since the part has to be ordered!)

Description of Work
Install new temperature control in Refrigerator

Category appliance repair

Thank you for leaving us a review. I'm glad we could help.

02/10/2020

On 01/16/2020 I called aaron appliance to check my refrigerator as it was not working properly. An apt. was made. A pick-up truck arrived at my home, and I wondered who was that. Oh, it was the refrigerator tech. I asked him immediately, How can you fix any appliance when you do not carry parts? Where do you have parts for appliances in that truck? He said that he did. I did not push the question ...

Description of Work
repair refrigerator

Category appliance repair,electrician

I knew you would be a PROBLEM customer from the moment I stepped out of my truck and you were waiting in the driveway. You asked me a very rude question to begin our encounter with asking about how I could fix Refrigerators without a Van? Are you serious? I literally carry over 1,000 parts on my truck for a multitude of appliances at any given time. (1st red flag) You led me into your kitchen wher...

01/02/2020

went very well, friendly and on time, knew what the problem was right away and had everything he needed for repair. Would call him again for all my appliance repairs.

Description of Work
repair microwave

Category appliance repair,electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the Excellent review!

12/12/2019

Called AARON’S. Josh came out and checked both items. Advised me of my options and the cost. Ended up fixing washing machine. I will replace dishwasher.

Description of Work
Bad luck day. Both washing machine and dishwasher broke down on same day.

Category appliance repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad we were able to save your washer!

Large Appliance Repair