A New Beginning Environmental

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2013

4.2

1324 Windmill Ridge Loop

Orlando, FL 32828

We have 8 employees. We coordinate with sub-contractors. Our billing department offers invoicing by email or mail either paid or not paid. We also offer credit available by purchase order upon credit approval. We offer all major credit cards, cash, money orders, cashier's check or check. We offer Senior Citizen Discount. We offer financing upon credit approval....

04/27/2016

Shari F.

Description of Work
remodel existing shower stall--too many problems to write about during and after completion, would not recommend this company for the type of work we had done, although they may be fine for other projects....

Category septic tank, drain cleaning

01/07/2016

michele P.

Great customer service, fast response, fast work, very cordial fellows. Explained everything in detail.Will use them again if needed.

Description of Work
replaced distribution box for septic tank

Category plumbing, septic tank

10/11/2015

Fred L.

They did an excellent job with performance, time, efficiency, costs, clean-up and in every category. We had expected to hear we would need a new septic tank system and dreaded to hear the costs. They seemed to know immediately what our problem was and went right to work fixing it. It seems none of the other companies had ever cleaned out the filters. None of the other companies even mentioned it. Thus we had replaced the septic tank twice as the others told us that was what we needed. When had the last company who put in the new system installed the new one, they failed to check the filters. Since we are not specialists in the field of septic systems, we trusted what they said. But this company told almost immediately that we did not need a new one. In less than 2 hours everything was cleared and cleaned up and the bill of $247.00 was paid. And best of all, the toilets flushed great and no more water back up. We would recommend this company any time. And we will definitely use them for any future work. Thank you, " New Beginnings Environmental". And thank you Angie's List for you help in our getting a great company for our problems.

Description of Work
They came out and immediately went to work to find the problem with our septic tank. We had been having problems for months and had the septic tank system replaced just a few years ago, and ever since we had it replaced we have had nothing but problems. We had called plumbers as well as septic tank self-professed experts with no one solving the problems. Then things got worse so for the last 3 months we have really been in trouble with flushing toilets and water back-ups.

Category plumbing, septic tank

08/26/2015

Dolly...Ron S.

It went well, but I had to have them come out twice before they found the actual problem.

Description of Work
Repair damaged septic line.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing, septic tank

08/12/2015

Dianne H.

Description of Work
We noticed symptoms that our septic system needed attention. A New Beginning Environmental came out late on a Friday to inspect it. They thoroughly explained what they thought the problem was, what my options were, and I was not charged a "service call fee" for the initial visit. The work was done a few days later. I was informed of the problem, once it was confirmed, and kept informed as the repairs were done. They did not try to "oversell" me on a new drain field, when only the distribution box needed to be replaced and drain field pipes cleaned. Overall, my experience with them was great. I gave "B" ratings for responsiveness and punctuality, because return phone calls were not made when I expected them. If you say you're going to call back in an hour, then do so. Everyone I dealt with at A New Beginning Environmental was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I would use them again for the variety of services they provide.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing, septic tank, drain pipe, drain cleaning

12/03/2014

Sam & Marina L.

They came out to look at my sprinkler system and one of my zones are not working. This would be the third zone. They came out on a Friday at least two weeks ago. I have not heard back from them since, I have called them several times and no one has done anything. They tell me that someone will be getting in touch with me but it's never been done. I have my lawn taken care of and now I'm concerned because my third zone is in the front yard and my grass could die. I've been very lucky there has been rain to help keep it healthy. One of their sons, Nathan, came out to check my system and their lack of follow up has disappointed me. Their receptionist, Penny, has told me on several occasions that they would be following up with me and I've never heard from them since.

Description of Work
I considered hiring them for some repairs to my irrigation system.

Category irrigation systems

06/03/2014

mary L.

It went fine. They were prompt and did the job as required.

Description of Work
Fixed cracked sewer drain pipe.

Category gutter cleaning

FL's Professional Screening LLC

FL's Professional Screening has been in business for over 25 years. We are family owned and operated. We want to thank all of our clients as our business strives on your referrals. Thanks again for choosing FL's Professional Screening for all your screening needs.

All Access Associated Services INC

All Access Associated Services INC - hauling and tree service

Prestige Home Solutions

Prestige Home Solutions, provide great painting services interior and exterior. We also provide tree trimming and removal.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

We offer septic tank pumping/repair/replacement, grease trap pumping/repair/replacement, plumbing repairs/replacement, lift station pumping/repair/replacement, jetting lines, real estate septic certifications, drain field repairs, property management, asphalt/seal coating, commercial/residential pressure cleaning, microbial treatment, vent hood cleaning for restaurants.