Concrete Results

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2006

4.2

8 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. No charge for after-hours service....

Safer Grounds Construction LLC.

With over 40 years of combined Sinkhole, Foundation and Insurance claim experience. We are pretty well versed in all aspects of foundation repair and cosmetics. We have in house men with years in the construction business and we are able to do all aspects of Home repair and/or new build projects. We are well known by Attorneys, Engineers and municipalities within the sinkhole industry.

Vista Cabinets & Remodeling, LLC

Vista Cabinets is a family-owned and operated business, dedicated to the residential construction industry since 1997. Our focus and priority is to complete your project as-planned, in-budget, on-time. What makes us special? - Experience - Workmanship - Attention to detail - Quick turn-around time - Low prices - Responsibility We are insured and licensed by the State of Florida. Certified Residential Contractors CRC1332751

Southern Brothers Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance

Landscaping and lawn maintenance.

07/08/2015

did not use

Description of Work
did not use

Category plastering

06/29/2015

Description of Work
I didn't end up using or meeting with this provider, but I believe he was responsive. It's hard to find good concrete companies, and I will try again in the future. I do hope that when companies are part of Angie's List that they try to adhere to certain ways of doing business, so I will try again.

06/04/2015

Steve was meticulous in the job since he has a high standard for his work. He carefully looked over what he had done and reapplied paint where he thought it was needed even if we couldn't see any problem until Steve pointed it out. We were very pleased to have found this professional on Angie's List and plan on using his company for another job withing the next six months.

Description of Work
Steve power washed our lanai, front porch and sidewalk, prepped cracks large and small, painted and detailed the area.

03/21/2007

Called, spoke to a nice woman who took all of my information. She said Steve would call back later or the next day. I gave her my cell number. Never got a call back. After a few days I called again. No answer, but I left a message with my cell number. Never got a call back.

Description of Work
None.

Category concrete repair

THIS REPORT WAS MADE THE SAME DAY (WEDNESDAY) THIS MEMBER LEFT A MESSAGE IN OUR OFFICE. HE HAD CALLED A FEW DAYS PRIOR WITH THE FIRST REQUEST FOR AN ESTIMATE. THE MEMBER LEFT NO TIME FOR A CALL BACK PRIOR TO POSTING THIS REPORT. DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OUR COMPANY DOES (ESPECIALLY DURING PEAK SEASON SPRING/SUMMER) THERE IS A WAIT TIME ON CALL BACKS AS WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY. WE ARE A SMALL COMPANY ...

05/05/2006

Excellent job.

Description of Work
10 x 14 footings & pad for screen porch.

Category concrete repair

Concrete driveways, patios, pool decks, foundations, walkways, acrylic coatings for driveways, patio and pool decks, brick pavers, tearouts, carpentry & venetian plaster.

Plumming, irrigation & electrical.