Concrete Results

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2006

4.2

8 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. No charge for after-hours service....

LRE Foundation Repair, LLC

LRE Foundation Repair, LLC

With over thirty years of experience, LRE Foundation Repair is central Florida’s industry leader in residential and commercial foundation repair and concrete repair. Whether you need pool deck repair for your summer home or helical piers for your large commercial property, you can expect the same commitment to consistency and quality from our team! Our services include water diversion/ exterior drainage solutions, crawl space repair/encapsulation, foundation repair, deep foundation solutions, concrete lifting and leveling, and more! WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING CONCRETE POURING OR PAVER SERVICES. We provide free inspections and quotes for our clients with lifetime transferable warranties and customer satisfaction guarantees, ensuring you feel taken care of and your property feels secure!

Offers by LRE Foundation Repair, LLC on Angi

07/08/2015

did not use

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
did not use

CATEGORY plastering

06/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I didn't end up using or meeting with this provider, but I believe he was responsive. It's hard to find good concrete companies, and I will try again in the future. I do hope that when companies are part of Angie's List that they try to adhere to certain ways of doing business, so I will try again.

06/04/2015

Steve was meticulous in the job since he has a high standard for his work. He carefully looked over what he had done and reapplied paint where he thought it was needed even if we couldn't see any problem until Steve pointed it out. We were very pleased to have found this professional on Angie's List and plan on using his company for another job withing the next six months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve power washed our lanai,  front porch and sidewalk, prepped cracks large and small, painted and detailed the area.

03/21/2007

Called, spoke to a nice woman who took all of my information. She said Steve would call back later or the next day. I gave her my cell number. Never got a call back. After a few days I called again. No answer, but I left a message with my cell number. Never got a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None.

CATEGORY concrete repair

THIS REPORT WAS MADE THE SAME DAY (WEDNESDAY) THIS MEMBER LEFT A MESSAGE IN OUR OFFICE. HE HAD CALLED A FEW DAYS PRIOR WITH THE FIRST REQUEST FOR AN ESTIMATE. THE MEMBER LEFT NO TIME FOR A CALL BACK PRIOR TO POSTING THIS REPORT. DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OUR COMPANY DOES (ESPECIALLY DURING PEAK SEASON SPRING/SUMMER) THERE IS A WAIT TIME ON CALL BACKS AS WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY. WE ARE A SMALL COMPANY ...

05/05/2006

Excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
10 x 14 footings & pad for screen porch.

CATEGORY concrete repair

Concrete driveways, patios, pool decks, foundations, walkways, acrylic coatings for driveways, patio and pool decks, brick pavers, tearouts, carpentry & venetian plaster.

Plumming, irrigation & electrical.