Lou Phillips Painting Inc

Licensing Dept
08/01/2017

17633 Gunn Hwy

Odessa, FL 33556

Lou Phillips Painting is a fully licensed painting company that covers Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. Our employees have been fully trained, drug screened and background checked. Workers Compensation and General Liability to insure our customers are well protected while we are working on their premises. We use only the highest quality materials to ensure an exceptional finished product. Our services include Exterior and Interior painting, Aluminum Enclosure (Pool) and Window Frame Painting, Pressure Washing Services and Epoxy Floor Coating. To prove our full commitment to customer satisfaction we do not accept any deposits until our work is 100% completed. At the completion of the project our supervisors administer a final walk through to ensure your expectations have been met. Lou Phillips has spent 20 years in management with a Fortune 500 company dealing with customer service and understands what is expected for our customers. Don't wait, begin protecting your investment today! Call now for a free detailed written estimate (813) 299-1979....

house painting (199)pressure washing (66)interior painting (53)stucco (16)epoxy flooring (9)wallpaper removal (6)patio enclosures (3)iron work (2)

07/25/2021

The work was very good. It took extra time to complete the project due to a tropical storm and regular July rain, but that is not the company's fault. Communication was open and regular, which I appreciated. There was a bit of a mess, collateral damage from the painting, but not enough to lose the fifth star. The house looks great!

Description of Work
Paint the outside of my house.

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

Review for Lou Phillips Painting Inc - 17633 Gunn Hwy, Odessa, FL - 39416428

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the business and will make sure your painting team does a better job on the clean up side in the future.

04/07/2021

It is beautiful. Wonderful people to work with.

Description of Work
House and trim painted

Category wallpaper removal,pressure washing,stucco,house painters,sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

Review for Lou Phillips Painting Inc - 17633 Gunn Hwy, Odessa, FL - 39283240

Thanks for the 5 stars [Member Name Removed]. Lou

01/20/2021

Surveyed and defined the work to be done. Made suggestions and answered questions to avoid any miscommunication before work was done. During the preliminary survey and estimate, we were so pleased, we extended the scope of the project. They came when they said they would come (in the cold!!), worked efficiently together and alone, finished the project right on time, AND IT LOOKS BRAND NEW! They ac...

Description of Work
Painted over brick fascia and stucco on the exterior of our house.

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the rave review. It was our pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you in the future with any additional painting projects. Lou

10/02/2020

Requested several quotes through Angies List for epoxy coating of my garage floor. Austin from Lou Phillips came out and gave me quote, showed me color samples and explained the process and products they used. They got me on the schedule the following Saturday. Owner Lou Phillips and his employees arrived promptly at 7:30am and unloaded equipment and began prepping floor. Process took approx 6 hou...

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring

Category epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Review for Lou Phillips Painting Inc - 17633 Gunn Hwy, Odessa, FL - 38918408

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the glowing review. It was our pleasure. Lou Phillips

06/24/2020

Lou Phillips Painting is an extremely professional company. They did an excellent job that was on time and exactly as described. Great communication as well. If service and quality matter, I highly recommend them for any painting project.

Description of Work
Pool enclosure and concrete deck repainted

Category pressure washing,house painters,sunrooms

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. Lou Phillips

06/15/2020

Outstanding! Austin was fabulous to work with, the staff were meticulous and stayed on schedule, and we are very happy with the final product.

Description of Work
Painted our house

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We aim to please. Lou Phillips

06/13/2020

Ray gave us a well detailed quote, after spending quality time with us and answering all our concerns about our project. The prep teams were very meticulous and the painters were very professional, and easy to work with, making accommodations to our concerns. The only recommendation I would give using any contractor is oversee your work, bring things to their attention immediately, people are huma...

Description of Work
Exterior painted, including brick

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

04/15/2020

It went great, from start to finish. I met with Lou to discuss the job. He came out when he said he would to give me an estimate. My project manager, Ray, was very helpful in helping me select the right colors for my home. The whole team, from power washing my home to the patching and painting, was great! It was a pleasure working with them. I will definitely recommend Lou Phillips Painting to any...

Description of Work
Painting of the exterior of my home

Category house painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

03/27/2020

Beginning with the pressure washing to the stucco repair technician, the project Manager , Ray Rodriguez, and the painting crew, Dennis and Oates, treated my home with the upmost care, THEY WERE SIMPLY PHENOMINAL, I will be using this painting crew and LOUS PAINTING FOR MY INTERIOR PROJECT.

Description of Work
Exterior wall of the home, and 5 doors.

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters,sunrooms,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

03/27/2020

Much better than anyone could expect. Austin and the three professionals were above and beyond what I expected and both My wife and I are pleased as We have been since the first complete house paint and door refinish as well as other jobs. Above & beyond.

Description of Work
PRESSURE WASH HOUSE; PAINTED EVES OF HOUSE. SANDED AND PAINTED DOUBLE WOOD DOORS

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

Residential and Commercial Services for Interior/Exterior painting, Aluminum Enclosures (pool) /Window Frames, Pressure Washing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express