Lou Phillips Painting Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2009

Lou Phillips Painting is a fully licensed painting company that covers Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. Our employees have been fully trained, drug screened and background checked. Workers Compensation and General Liability to insure our customers are well protected while we are working on their premises. We use only the highest quality materials to ensure an exceptional finished product. Our services include Exterior and Interior painting, Aluminum Enclosure (Pool) and Window Frame Painting, Pressure Washing Services and Epoxy Floor Coating. To prove our full commitment to customer satisfaction we do not accept any deposits until our work is 100% completed. At the completion of the project our supervisors administer a final walk through to ensure your expectations have been met. Lou Phillips has spent 20 years in management with a Fortune 500 company dealing with customer service and understands what is expected for our customers. Don't wait, begin protecting your investment today! Call now for a free detailed written estimate (813) 299-1979....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Exterior

+24 more images

house painting (202)pressure washing (68)interior painting (58)stucco (17)wallpaper removal (11)epoxy flooring (10)patio enclosures (3)iron work (2)

07/11/2022

Katy M.

Good job on the prep and clean up. They had a cancellation and fit the job in a few days earlier, very appreciated. They also called me during the day and sent pictures, even had the paint color changed slightly at my request. Recommend highly.

Description of Work
Painted by stucco bungalow in Palma Ceia.

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

06/29/2022

Nicholas T.

It went great. They were very prompt and professional. My job was completed with very few issues.

Description of Work
I needed the whole inside of the house repainted

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

04/03/2022

William L. F.

Ray Gonzales (Company Representative) is very professional, courteous and provided excellent guidance on paint colors, the scheduling, and kept us informed and visited during the project. Paint Forman Fred (also a great painter) and his crew did an excellent job, was on time, kept us informed, and resolved any minor issues. Based on this performance, we will utilize this company to paint the outside of our house and have recommended them to my daughter.

Description of Work
Inside of house.

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

11/01/2021

Celeste K.

I was completely satisfied with the quality and professionalism of Lou Phillips Painting. Extremely easy to work with and felt the service was competitively priced. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category wallpaper removal

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

Jesse B.

Not only was Austin and the team efficient, they were extremely thorough and clearly communicated what to expect to allow us to make the best decision for our home. Would definitely recommend Lou Phillips Painting!

Description of Work
We consulted the Lou Phillips team for an interior paint job.

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

Reese C.

My experience with Lou Phillips has been second to none! Over the multiple projects we have worked on together the product has always turned out immaculate. The attention to detail, work ethic, and professionalism is always above par! Any and all questions/concerns they were there guiding me which made me confident in all stages. Looking forward to our next project!

Description of Work
INT/EXT PAINTING EPOXY

Category wallpaper removal, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Jordan L.

Amazing. They showed up on time, finished on time and gave us a great deal. We had a small issue with some stucco and Austin had a contractor over in hours to fix it. They are the best in town, hands down!

Description of Work
Exterior Home Painted

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

Shane T.

We had our master bathroom cabinets and kitchen cabinets painted by Lou Phillips Painting and they did a wonderful job. We were guided through the process by Austin and his team and they exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend them as they were professional workers who kept the project running smoothly. Great job overall!

Description of Work
Cabinets painted

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

07/25/2021

RALPH K.

The work was very good. It took extra time to complete the project due to a tropical storm and regular July rain, but that is not the company's fault. Communication was open and regular, which I appreciated. There was a bit of a mess, collateral damage from the painting, but not enough to lose the fifth star. The house looks great!

Description of Work
Paint the outside of my house.

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

Review for Lou Phillips Painting Inc - 17633 Gunn Hwy, Odessa, FL - 39416428

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the business and will make sure your painting team does a better job on the clean up side in the future.

04/07/2021

Patti C.

It is beautiful. Wonderful people to work with.

Description of Work
House and trim painted

Category wallpaper removal, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

Review for Lou Phillips Painting Inc - 17633 Gunn Hwy, Odessa, FL - 39283240

Thanks for the 5 stars [Member Name Removed]. Lou

01/20/2021

Patsy B.

Surveyed and defined the work to be done. Made suggestions and answered questions to avoid any miscommunication before work was done. During the preliminary survey and estimate, we were so pleased, we extended the scope of the project. They came when they said they would come (in the cold!!), worked efficiently together and alone, finished the project right on time, AND IT LOOKS BRAND NEW! They accepted payment only after the work was done. And gave us a few small recommendations to enhance what they did. We could not be happier.

Description of Work
Painted over brick fascia and stucco on the exterior of our house.

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the rave review. It was our pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you in the future with any additional painting projects. Lou

10/02/2020

Tim G.

Requested several quotes through Angies List for epoxy coating of my garage floor. Austin from Lou Phillips came out and gave me quote, showed me color samples and explained the process and products they used. They got me on the schedule the following Saturday. Owner Lou Phillips and his employees arrived promptly at 7:30am and unloaded equipment and began prepping floor. Process took approx 6 hours to complete and turned out beautiful. I had quite a few large settlement cracks that need to be filled and you can't tell they were ever there. Would definitely recommend Lou Phillips painting in the future.

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring

Category epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Review for Lou Phillips Painting Inc - 17633 Gunn Hwy, Odessa, FL - 38918408

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the glowing review. It was our pleasure. Lou Phillips

06/24/2020

Mike B.

Lou Phillips Painting is an extremely professional company. They did an excellent job that was on time and exactly as described. Great communication as well. If service and quality matter, I highly recommend them for any painting project.

Description of Work
Pool enclosure and concrete deck repainted

Category pressure washing, house painters, sunrooms

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. Lou Phillips

06/15/2020

Vincent G.

Outstanding! Austin was fabulous to work with, the staff were meticulous and stayed on schedule, and we are very happy with the final product.

Description of Work
Painted our house

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We aim to please. Lou Phillips

06/13/2020

Sandy G.

Ray gave us a well detailed quote, after spending quality time with us and answering all our concerns about our project. The prep teams were very meticulous and the painters were very professional, and easy to work with, making accommodations to our concerns. The only recommendation I would give using any contractor is oversee your work, bring things to their attention immediately, people are human. We feel confident we chose the right professional for our older home, we get compliments everyday. Thank you Lou Phillips Painting.

Description of Work
Exterior painted, including brick

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

04/15/2020

Leyna J.

It went great, from start to finish. I met with Lou to discuss the job. He came out when he said he would to give me an estimate. My project manager, Ray, was very helpful in helping me select the right colors for my home. The whole team, from power washing my home to the patching and painting, was great! It was a pleasure working with them. I will definitely recommend Lou Phillips Painting to anyone who asks.

Description of Work
Painting of the exterior of my home

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

03/27/2020

Gerslys R.

Beginning with the pressure washing to the stucco repair technician, the project Manager , Ray Rodriguez, and the painting crew, Dennis and Oates, treated my home with the upmost care, THEY WERE SIMPLY PHENOMINAL, I will be using this painting crew and LOUS PAINTING FOR MY INTERIOR PROJECT.

Description of Work
Exterior wall of the home, and 5 doors.

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters, sunrooms, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

03/27/2020

robert J.

Much better than anyone could expect. Austin and the three professionals were above and beyond what I expected and both My wife and I are pleased as We have been since the first complete house paint and door refinish as well as other jobs. Above & beyond.

Description of Work
PRESSURE WASH HOUSE; PAINTED EVES OF HOUSE. SANDED AND PAINTED DOUBLE WOOD DOORS

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

03/24/2020

John M.

This is the second time that we are using Lou Phillips Painting to do a job for us. We dealt with Austin and he was very professional and gave us a thorough list of what would be done and a very favorable quote. The crew was fantastic. They were very punctual, professional and did fantastic job! I would definitely recommend Lou Phillips Painting to my family and friends! They are the best!!!

Description of Work
Painting the interior of our condo and power washing and painting the lanai.

Category pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

02/03/2020

Corwyn C.

Lou Phillips Painting Project Manager and "all employee" crew did a superior job on my project. Once the contract was signed we did a walk through to confirm expectations and a walk through at the end to ensure all were met. The crew was professional, respectful, efficient, and responded to all requests. Project started on time, ended on time and in budget. I would not hesitate to recommend them to a friend or family member and plan to use them on my next project.

Description of Work
Painting inside home apx. 3,900 sq. ft. including walls, ceiling, trim, doors

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the rave review. We really appreciate your comments and will be sure to pass on to the crew that managed your painting project. Lou Phillips

01/22/2020

Jay P.

The workers were on time and punctual. Their workmanship was excellent paying to details. Ray , the supervisor was exceptional,and very easy to work with. I would recommend them for any painting job.

Description of Work
Painting the outside of the house

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your positive feedback. It was our pleasure to work on your painting project. I will be sure to pass your comments to Ray and your painting crew. Lou Phillips

12/30/2019

Mark P.

Lou's crew always do an outstanding job! Very prompt, polite & professional crew. Preparation before actual painting was painstakingly done. The crew was meticulous at protecting surrounding areas, very detail oriented and made sure the job was done to the highest standards. High quality materials were used, and the job was completed at a very competitive price. Couldn't be happier! Will continue to refer Lou Phillips Painting to all my friends, relatives and business acquaintances! Thanks Lou!

Description of Work
Complete exterior repaint.

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the outstanding review. Lou

10/08/2019

Amanda R.

I had the interior of my house painted and these men did an incredible job. They also made sure to put everything back in its place so I wasn’t living in chaos for a couple days. I will definitely recommend and use again for any of my painting needs!

Description of Work
Interior painting