M & L Elevator

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2013

Residential and commercial, Elevators, Escelators, Stair Climbers, Repairs & Installations....

Speedy Electric Inc

We Want To Be "Your Electrician" We are the Homeowners Electrician ~Specializing In Those Little Jobs~ We will earn your trust by showing up on-time to our scheduled appointment.

Dan House Electric

We are family owned and operated since 1951. We proudly serve our customers with excellence and integrity. We offer 24 hour emergency service 7 days a week. We look forward to earning your business. Naples Location: (239)-262-4420

Swansons Electric, Inc.

We are a full service electrical contractor who works in all fields of the industry including residental, commerical and industrial new construction and service/repairs. We pride our selfs on being on time to appointments and producing the best finished products in the industry. We are very fare on our pricing and feel the we are the cheapest by the hour in Florida unless you plan on hiring someone unlicensed and uninsured.

03/08/2021

Tina B.

Lou was great in the beginning. Had service gentleman out, took a part of the pulley with him to get replacement piece. This was December 2020...today is March 8, 2021 and multiple calls to Lou with no response. I guess he went out of business. Have a new elevator service and they got it fixed in one day. Had the part in stock...? Goes to show how trusting the service industry is in Naples.

Description of Work
Broken elevator

03/16/2017

Alan Z.

Explained everything. Looked around to find me a part for an older elevator that is no longer made. That really helped.

Description of Work
Got my elevator working that had been disabled.

01/27/2017

William D.

10/14/2015

Chris D.

Elevator was not working. Replaced a part and explained the entire elevator to the buyer and myself. Terrific job!!!

Description of Work
Inspected the elevator in a unit that was for sale and replaced a part. Excellent, knowledgeable, prompt and explained everything to the new buyer. Great service.

06/05/2013

Erik K.

They came out and surveyed the site, gave me several options to select from, after we agreed on the lift, they gave me a timeline and installed the lift for us. They were pleasant, reliable and professional. It was an affordable solution to give my parents access to our home so we can all continue to enjoy it. They made the experience worry free as they will be coming out every 6 month to maintain the lift as well.

Description of Work
They installed a lift service for me