Stellar Public Adjusting Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2012

3.4

Stellar Public Adjusting is a well respected professional public adjusting firm providing professional representation to homeowners and business owners throughout South Florida. We cover Miami Dade, Broward, West Palm Beach, including Ft. Lauderdale, Miami Beach, Sunrise, Plantation, Hallandale, Hollywood, Bal Harbour, Weston, Miami Lakes, Aventura, Sunny Isles Beach, Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Parkland, West Palm Beach and the surrounding areas. Our licensed and experience Public Adjusters have many years of experience in providing assistance to all types of insurance claims including: vandalism/theft, loss of business income claims, water, flood, hurricane, and fire damage. Stellar Public Adjusters work for you! Just as your insurance company has an adjuster representing them and looking out for their interests in the claim, you need an experienced and knowledgeable adjuster representing your interests to ensure that you are properly compensated. Our team of experts includes Public Adjusters, former Insurance Company Adjusters, Contractors, Mediators, Attorneys and Engineers. We truly have assembled the best team of experts to provide the best insurance claim representation. Our Public Adjusters do not take part in any of the reconstruction, nor will benefit from any of the construction that will take place. Our goal is to ensure that you receive a fair settlement on a timely and sound basis. If you were to get into legal trouble would you represent yourself in front of experienced attorneys and prosecutors? The simple answer is No. The same concept applies to the insurance claim process. You need to hire a professional to advocate on your behalf....

Goosehead Insurance

Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing personal lines insurance agencies in the country. Our purpose is to always put clients first. We are about serving our clients with the utmost honesty and integrity.

My Remediator

Welcome to My Remediator! We offer FREE inspections to all of our clients and we are extremely thorough. We are one of the only companies that focus on educating our clients vs selling them services they may not need. Its an unfortunate truth that a disaster whether big or small will happen to everyones home. We can help educate you on how water damage and mold damage affects your home and explore all of your options. Some options may include using your homeowners insurance policy to cover the cost of repairs. We always advise our clients to have us inspect their home and policy BEFORE contacting their insurance, insurance policies can be complicated and we want YOU to have all the facts before contacting them. Here is a few tips on choosing a contractor: Check their online presence, do they have reviews on multiple platforms (google, Angies list, home advisor) Are they professional, uniforms, business cards and website. MOLD REMOVAL-WATER DAMAGE-MOLD TESTING-FREE INSPECTIONS My Remediator LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. OFFERING FREE MOLD INSPECTIONS and $200 AIR OR SWAB TEST: We will send a technician to your home to do an assessment on your mold or moisture situation at no cost to the home owner! Mold testing, assessment and full protocol provided for $200 ! Samples are then sent to an accredited 3rd party laboratory for incubation and analysis. Our certified mold experts employ state-of-the-art equipment for visual, surface and air testing to collect a variety of samples throughout your home or business. THERMAL IMAGING MOISTURE METERS ZEFON Z LITE SAMPLING DETECTION KIT CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR FREE MOLD ASSESSMENT 954 604 0221

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

04/28/2020

I highly recommended Stellar Public Adjusting, they did an amazing job, I am very happy with their services, thanks Vicky and David

Description of Work
flood claim

Category cabinet refacing

02/24/2016

Description of Work
Had water damage in condo, Stellar came out, after an excellent promise, I signed. Now 6 calls & 3 weeks Stellar will not release the contract. Stellar has done nothing, other than binding me & making me live in a mess with an oder. Unable to do anything about my claim without out a release from Stellar.

05/20/2015

I don't think they provided the services they were supposed to and at the end of day recovered $15,000 and only did about an hour worth of work total. They never were on appointments on time and it was a complete mess from start to finish.

Description of Work
They were supposed to act as mediators between myself and the insurance company to help recover money to rebuild. They took advantage of us in emergency situation. The pretty much didn't do any of the work. I'd send them an email that they would copy and paste to my insurance company. I ended up having to hire an attorney.

10/23/2014

05/30/2014

We highly recommend Stellar Public Adjusting - they are extremely knowledgable and meticulous with their work! We knew nothing about public adjusters before meeting them, and regret not having used them in the past!! Highly responsive and incredibly professional!! Thank you, Josh & Vanessa!!

Description of Work
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Category water damage restoration,insurance companies

We are a public adjusting firm handling all types of insurance claims including water damage, fire, flood, roof leaks, pipe breaks, air condition leaks, theft, vandalism, hurricane, etc. We come in and offer a free claim analysis and home inspection utilizing state of the art equipment to detect leaks and water damage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal