SNAPP INDUSTRIES

Founded 1957 • With Angi since October 2006

LICENSE NUMBERS: CGC1507671. CC3001. JOBS RECENTLY COMPLETED: INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL- MIAMI BEACH THE AMBASSADOR- MIAMI BEACH 1000 VENETIAN- MIAMI BEACH THE ADRIAN- MIAMI BEACH THE PAVILLION- MIAMI BEACH THE CADILLAC HOTEL- MIAMI BEACH JOHNSON AND WALES UNIVERSITY- MIAMI THE BILTMORE II CONDIMINIUM- CORAL GABLES THE FLAMINGO- MIAMI BEACH REGATTA REALTY- MIAMI BEACH THE PIER HOUSE- KEY WWEST SCOTTISH RITE- MIAMI SEAWAY VILLAS- SURFSIDE THE RIVIERA APARTMENTS- MIAMI BEACH DORSET HOUSE- N. MIAMI MERCY HOSPITAL- MIAMI ST. JAMES CONDO- MIAMI BEACH KIM AIMEE CONDO- MIAMI BEACH CASA MORADA RESORT- ISLAMORADA DANIANS II CONDO- DANIA BEACH BAYFRONT PARK- MIAMI BAYSIDE I & II CONDOS- MIAMI BEACH MADISON CONDO- MIAMI BEACH EL DORA- MIAMI BEACH ...

Williams Precision Wash

Williams Precision Wash

Here at Williams Precision Wash, our team makes it our goal to make your home or business look the best it can! We wash: -Roofs -Driveways -Decks, patios, porches -Building siding -Sidewalks etc. We have been in business serving the south florida area now for for just over 5 years. This company is Owned and Managed by me, Anthony Williams. I grew up working with my father who was in the same line of work, and his father before him. Pressure washing is in our blood! Give us a call today to have your home look as clean and PRECISE as possible!

Offers by Williams Precision Wash on Angi

02/28/2014

Everything that they did is damaged now. It is falling apart, and we have been talking to them for the past 2 years, because we are under warranty until 2017, and they at first said they would take care of it. They started telling us that we were doing things that we weren't supposed to do, and then again they said they would come and do it. It has taken them 2 years to come and do the job that th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Snapp Industries. They rebuilt and repaired the outside hallways in a two story building.

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling

02/12/2014

I am even currently considering working with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done a pool for me, concrete work, and all kinds of things.

CATEGORY concrete repair,deck cleaning

01/22/2009

It went all and within estimates. I'd recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed pressure-grouting (concrete under pressure) to fill cavities in the floor around my pool that were producing cracks at the pool floor.

CATEGORY concrete repair

10/16/2006

Zip Code is:33142, and website is:www.snappindustries.com. They are the absolute best. They did what they said they would do and did it in a timely professional manner. They were absolutely fabulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pumped concrete under my house because the foundation washed away after a hurricane. They saved my house. They kept it from collapsing in on itself.

CATEGORY mudjacking

GUNITE REPAIRS TO SPALLING SLABS, COLUMNS, & BEAMS, PRESSURE GROUTING POOLS, POOL DECKS, FOUNDATIONS, SEAWALLS, ETC. EPOXY INJECT POOLS, POOL DECKS, PARKING GARAGES, SLABS, ETC. CHEMICAL GROUTING (URETHANE INJECTION), PIN PILES, HELICAL PILES, APPLICATION OF NUMEROUS HIGH-STRENGTH REPAIR MORTARS, SANDBLASTING (WITH GUNITE REPAIR ONLY), MEMBRANE APPLICATION TO ABOVE GRADE POOLS, SEAWALL REPAIRS, FILL-CELL COLUMNS, ANY STRUCTURAL REPAIRS TO CONCRETE..