PAPO CONCRETE

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2007

4.3

One Stop Pavers

One Stop Pavers is a family owed company that has been serving Florida for over 15 years. We service Broward and Miami Dade County. Our services are, but not limited to, installations, re-installations, remodeling, repairs, pool decks and renovations, and driveway. Our employees are professionally trained and experienced to provide the best service possible. We can get the job done quickly, professionally, and still be cost effective. We offer the lowest prices in South Florida so give us a call today for a free estimate!

LG Paving & Construction Corp

Demolition Asphalt Concrete work Driveway

V & G Construction Solutions Corp.

We are a full-service construction company, operator by owners that includes public and private construction projects, whose mission is to satisfy the needs of our clients before, during, and after the project is completed. V&G Performs the following scopes of work: - Brand new construction (Single-family, Duplex, Additions, commercial & residential) - Installation of Windows & Doors (commercial and residential) - Demolition & Excavation (Pool-Yard-Driveway) - Driveway and sidewalk (asphalt and concrete) - Clearing, Grubbing, Loading & Dumping - Roadway Construction (drainage, earthwork, grading and asphalt) - Parking Lots - Bridges V&G is affiliated with an engineering firm (Edge Engineering, LLC) to provide the Permit set of plans: - New construction building (Single-family, Duplex, Additions, commercial & residential) - Windows & Doors (commercial and residential) - Driveways

01/15/2010

Deborah F.

The project never happened.

Description of Work
I called and left a message, they returned my call and said they would get back to me to make an appt. and never did. I wanted a quote on widening my driveway. Very unprofessional and will not be recommended.

Category concrete driveways

I am sorry ,but when I look at my notes I see that I call on two occasions and never answer ,sorry again but if that were our behavior I do not think we were in business for 11 years.

09/14/2007

They were extremely on time, and they really did such a good job overall. It was not such a run around and what not. It is one of the better companies to hire and a better company to work with.

Description of Work
They did a stamp concrete driveway. The driveway is 770 square feet. They finished the project in about six days.

Category concrete driveways