Custom wood furniture and cabinets

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2012

Carlos Ponce’s Fine Carpentry by HERCULES RESTORATION, INC. Our company creates unique designs and builds every piece of wood furniture always putting a strong emphasis on our customer’s needs, tastes and desires. We are a dependable, reliable, and experienced company that specializes in creating and restoring custom made wood furniture. We build, restore, and repair any kind of furniture you desire and will advise you every step of the way. We only work with high quality products. Our fine selection of seasoned wood, oils, lacquers, environmentally friendly shellacs and dye-paint creates the basis for a high quality result. Because we are so confident that you will be completely satisfied with our work and its quality, Carlos Ponce’s Fine Carpentry offers you a 2 year warranty for any product we design, limited to our own labor....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Dinning Room Buffet

+34 more images

cabinet makers (5)door installation (1)cabinet refacing (1)woodworking (4)

04/07/2022

Joseph L.

They were wonderful to work with. They worked with my rough sketches and measurements and brought my vision to life. All through the process they updated me with photos of their progress. And when they delivered the finished products, I was blown away but their beauty and craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Three custom made tables

Category custom cabinets, custom furniture

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

04/07/2022

Scott K.

I needed a small custom cabinet, of a specific design, for my daughter's bedroom/nursery. Carlos responded to my inquiry the same day and scheduled a visit to see the project in a timely manner. He was careful to understand my design issues and drew me a sketch of the cabinet, which I approved. The project was completed in a few short weeks and the cabinet was neatly installed, precisely and securely. All in all, a pleasant and satisfying experience from a professional cabinetmaker. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Custom Cabinet for Nursery

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Review for Custom wood furniture and cabinets - 10775 SW 190th St, Miami, FL - 39689702

02/03/2022

Linda M.

Exceptional! Carlos is a perfectionist. He wanted to make sure I was completely happy with my table. He thought of every detail. It was installed perfectly and looks like it was there when the house was built.

Description of Work
A bench and table for my breakfast nook

Category custom furniture

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

01/23/2022

Carole T.

Perfect. They did excellent work. Very professional and very clean as well. I don't think another carpenter could have done what needed to be done as well as Carlos did. I am extremely pleased.

Description of Work
Entertainment center expansion to create space for a larger TV

Category custom cabinets, woodworking, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

07/22/2021

Elizabeth B.

It was wonderful. It was much better than I expected. I am very pleased. He was on time. All of the things that he promised were done as he said it would be done. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He did a professional work. I can't believe it has been done by hand because it looks like it came from a manufacturing company. He works with his wife as well. They are wonderful people, and they are very accommodating.

Description of Work
He did a custom wood kitchen bench, a flash nook, and a custom table as well.

Category custom furniture, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

03/29/2021

Danielle B.

They did such an incredible job. They were kind, compassionate, timely, honest, reliable, and most amazing humans. I would recommend them to my family and friends

Description of Work
He built me a custom desk storage unit and barn doors.

Category custom cabinets, doors

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

03/23/2021

Lourdes G.

I wish there were more stars to give to Carlos. He’s not only an excellent human being, but also an exceptional carpenter and magician as well. His attention to detail is simply amazing, his workmanship is impressive and the quality of his work outstanding. The piece of furniture I needed him to build wasn’t overly difficult, but when we realized the condition of the wall and the floor around it might make it more complicated - he still worked his magic and made it all work-out beautifully. He always comes accompanied by his wife, Ines, and they are both the nicest, hardest working people I have ever met. A joy to work with...A rare find these days. I just want to have more projects so I can call them again!!!

Description of Work
Carpentry - Woodworking

Category custom furniture, woodworking

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/23/2021

Cheryl S.

Pure Perfection! Attention to detail, excellent craftsmanship, and wonderful outcome. Will definitely recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Carpentry - Woodworking

Category custom cabinets, custom furniture, woodworking

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Contact

Phone

10775 SW 190th St unit 10

Miami, FL 33157

Website

Window repairs, installation, adjustments Trim and molding installation, except french style moldings Baseboards installation/replacement

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We accept remote payment