Chapman Septic Service, Inc.

Founded 1949 • With Angi since May 2006

Do you have a clogged septic tank? Is it time to have your system inspected? Trust Chapman Septic Service, Inc. for all your commercial and residential needs at a reasonable rate!

septic tank service (142)plumbers (24)excavating (12)
Patricia H.
04/18/2020
Excellent service - showed up early as requested. Friendly and paid attention to our concerns regarding waterline and truck access to septic tank. We have been customers for many years - I add future bi annual appointment to my task list. Recommend this company, consider them the best in Miami Dade County.
Description of Work
Septic tank pumped out.
excavators, septic tank
$380
Donna L.
02/16/2020
On time, professional and respectful. I would definitely recommend them.
Description of Work
Septic tank pumped out
$300
Rodolfo P.
02/07/2020
A pleasure to deal with. Minerva at the office communicated well with us. The tank was hard to find, so they made a second visit; and they made an effort to expedite everything since we were under time pressure. Their report was clear, and gave us what we needed.
Description of Work
Inspecting a septic tank
Omar M.
05/06/2019
The guys were very professional. Definitely recommend them
Description of Work
Septic pumping
$4
James O.
01/24/2019
Pump out was done on day one and manhole two days later. Both jobs well done and at reasonable cost. CCS Septic treatment included.
Description of Work
Pump out septic tank and install manhole access at ground level to avoid future digging the lawn to access tank
$755
I F.
01/15/2019
The process was seamless from start to finish. They were responded to my inquiry quickly, explained the process to pump my septic tank, and scheduled an appointment within a week. The crew was on time, courteous, and professional. I would hire again and recommend their services.
Description of Work
Septic tank pumping
$335
Thomas T.
06/09/2018
The job went very well and was a recall pump out due to the possible tank over load by my grandchildren and there was No Charge! Employees Dave and Rennie are first rate and I have used Chapman several times over the last 40 years.
Description of Work
Septic tank pump out
Deborah R.
12/16/2017
Chapman Septic came out and drained again. Rolando was very knowledgeable but warned me the pump out may not work. He was right. The drain field completely stopped working. Joe Chapman, the owner, came out and told us we needed to redo the drain field and of course bring the septic tank up to code. This was a 58 year old septic system. It was time. He made sure we could function through Thanksgiving...although we had a lovely view of a huge backhoe and completely dug up yard from the kitchen. I closed the blinds. Everyone art Chapman septic was so friendly and knew the stress I was going through. I highly recommend Chapman Septic. And they have coupons for pump outs!
Description of Work
Our plumbing acted up. Things weren’t draining. We had it snaked then pumped the septic tank. Then everything completely stopped draining. We were living like pioneers in the 1800’s. And all this post hurricane Irma and right before Thanksgiving.
$6,500
Tammy M.
11/16/2017
Joe Chapman, the owner, actually came out to give me my options. I had trees and a stand of bamboo I wanted to save from having to remove in order to bring equipment in and dig the new drain field. Mr. Chapman rerouted how to dig the drain field and bring in the equipment and saved the trees and bamboo for me. This is an honest company that works to do a good job for you at a reasonable price.

Review for Chapman Septic Service, Inc. - PO Box 431911, Miami, FL - 36579066
Description of Work
I needed a new septic tank and drain field as the tree roots on my property had infiltrated my septic system causing it to back up into the house. A simple pumping of the system would not suffice.
Lili L.
11/02/2017
Excellent work. Responsive, responsible, pleasant, competent. Full disclosure about possible walkway breakage etc. We have no complaints with the work done by Chapman's folks.
Description of Work
Septic tank replacement
excavators, septic tank
$7,300
Matt C.
09/30/2017
The guys at Chapman Septic did a great job at a competitive price. We had a small backyard with a pool that made it difficult to install a new system there, but a front yard with even bigger issues that made it more difficult and costly to install a new system there. We got quotes from three companies, Chapman included, but only Chapman had the equipment to do the job (and they were the only ones who were confident in their ability to do it). It took six days to do it thanks to the difficulty, but they did it very well. I highly recommend Chapman for your septic needs.
Description of Work
Installed new fiberglass septic tank and built new 400 square foot drain field.
excavators, plumbing, septic tank
$8,200
Irvin L.
08/11/2017
Thorough job and explained what was going on.
Description of Work
Did septic tank inspection
patti B.
08/02/2017
Professional and quick service. Will hire again.
Description of Work
Septic ckeanin
$325
Paula O.
07/06/2017
Came when they said they would. Gave me a price when I called and honored the Angies List coupon when I paid.
Description of Work
Empty septic tank
$200
Scott B.
06/26/2017
Done! Timely. Left debris for us to deal with and could have put it on pavement not lawn but not a huge issue.
Description of Work
Needed to locate septic tank, pump out and add access covers.
$1,200
Mary P.
06/22/2017
The punctualitiy, service and professionalism of Chapman was exemplary. I only wish they had other ventures as it is a rarity to have excellence across the board with a service provider.
Description of Work
We had not had septic service in many years. After getting an estimate for landscaping, the landscaper highly recommended we find out where our septic tank was so we had Chapman pump it out while they were here.
Emily H.
05/18/2017
Easy to schedule and have job completed! Very efficient!
Description of Work
Very professional!
$270
Tom M.
05/17/2017
Great. Another company told me a bunch of BS and tried to sell be services I did not need. But Chapman showed up on time, was very polite and professional, told me exactly what was wrong, did not try to BS me, and got the job done quickly, neatly and professionally.
Description of Work
Emptied septic tank.
Sam M.
05/03/2017
These guys are amazing. I tried 3 other companies who could not locate our septic tank and we feared the worst thinking the previous owners had built over the tank. I won't name names but the other guys are highly rated on Angie's list as well. Chapman's guys came out and could not locate it the on first try. But two days later a supervisor came out and found it! They cleaned it out the same day and were very reasonably priced. Cleanout was $240 and preventative treatment was $60 (which I probably didn't need but bought it anyway). Great work by the Chapman team!
Description of Work
I needed a company to locate and clean my septic tank.
$240
Molly K.
04/18/2017
Great. Dependable and provides excellent service.
Description of Work
Drain septic
Molly K.
04/18/2017
The company informed me that the issue wasn't the septic but a sprinkler head. I was relieve but delighted that they accessed the situation and could tell me the problem. I trust them immensely to find the problem and solve it if it is within their ability. I trust the men to be here even when I can't be home. They are one of a kind that you seldom find in employees any longer especially in Miami.
Description of Work
I needed this company to come out and determine what was wrong with the septic system. I have used them several times before and have always been extremely happy with their performance. The same men come out each time which I am so grateful for as they know my system and have solved the problems with the system in the past. I must say also that some of the issues in the past with the system have been very difficult to evaluate. The men give a lot of their time to discover the issue when it is complicated and don't give up until they have determined the problem and resolved it. There are few companies or individuals that have this determined work ethic and commitment to the issue and resolving it. I can't say enough great things about them. They are truly exceptional!...
Gloria J.
04/05/2017
We were more than pleased with the service that we received from Chapman Septic Services. Mr. Chapman came out personally for the initial estimate and he thoroughly explained the entire process to my husband and I. His crew came out to begin work on the decided date and the work was started and completed within the timeframe that we had discussed. I am happy to report that we were extremely pleased with each of the crew members as well. They not only did a meticulous job, but they were happy to discuss the progress of the job and answer any questions that arose during the process. Chapman's crew members were all well-manner, polite, and very respectful. It was a pleasure to deal with them. All the work passed all the inspections the first time and I am happy to report that we had no issues at all. It was a very positive experience. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing their services. Thank you....
Description of Work
We recently had our old Septic Tank replaced with a new one and a new Drain Field installed at our home.
Ken M.
04/04/2017
Bennie and Al arrived at the scheduled time. They did a thorough job of pumping out the septic tank and cleaning up afterward. I'm glad that I chose Chapman to do the job.
Description of Work
Septic tank pump out.
$220
Ondrej Z.
01/30/2017
They found the septic tank and pumped it. Unfortunately while digging it out they damaged other plastic pipe that was closed to the tank.
Description of Work
Pump my septic tank
$240
Corinne A.
11/23/2016
Chapman is AWESOME! Extremely punctual, professional, and courteous, and their pricing is very competitive. Second time we've used them and we are very pleased. Highly recommend
Description of Work
Pump septic tank

Phone