Alco Windows and Doors

Founded 2017 • With Angi since September 2017

9395 NW 13th St

Miami, FL 33172

At Alco Windows and Doors we provide you with the highest quality impact doors and windows at the most competitive prices in the South Florida area. It's no secret that in Florida, we experience Mother Nature's ill temper all too often. And if you've been on the receiving end of that anger, you'll know that taking precautions against it can be one of the smartest moves you can make. Sure, you can board up your house before every potential storm, but that's putting too much time and effort in every season to retrofit your home to suit reoccurring conditions. Installing an impact door or impact window in your home is one of the smartest moves you can make as a homeowner in Miami. These products are specially designed to resist high winds and harsh weather conditions to keep you, your family, and your trinkets safe from the elements. High winds can not only damage your house directly, they can whip up debris from the surrounding area and throw it at your window or door causing permanent damage, even resulting in the replacement of the unit. Having exterior-facing doors and windows that are strong enough to handle the punishment is absolutely key to preventing potential damage and the costs associated....

09/14/2022

Sean K.

Orlando and his crew did an amazing job They were punctual and professional Made very little mess and cleaned up whatever mess was made Orlando was available for questions and reviewed the entire installation to make sure everything was completed with a high standard of work I would use ALCO in the future

Description of Work
ALCO installed 4 doors (inclusive of a double front door) and 9 windows all hurricane impact

08/20/2022

Susan K.

This was the best experience I had with any contractors. The project manager Orlando and installer, Osvaldo Molina & his partner, were very professional, punctual, & excellent in every way. I highly recommend all of them. It was truly easiest home project ever.

Description of Work
Replace all windows

05/29/2020

Alex P.

Alco did an excellent job end to end. We used Mr. Glass as the supplier and are very happy with the product. The installers were good guys, on time, responsive, and thorough. The true test will be during hurricane season, but looks great so far.

Description of Work
Windows and Doors remove and replace.

01/11/2020

Carlos I.

Luis was awesome coming out to the house and measuring every opening to the very detail and explaining the window options. That same day I received a formal proposal which was super easy to pay the deposit online. Their system later sent an email that I was ready for installation and the team arrived as promised! Everything was installed to perfection and each one of the guys took their time to ensure everything was nice and neat. After everything was done the team carefully took all the trash and everything ended up cleaner than when they started! I recommend Alco Windows to everyone who needs impact windows!

Description of Work
Fabrication and installation of impact windows

09/22/2019

Reinaldo M.

AWESOME - Excellent Professional Work

Description of Work
Door Installed

08/27/2019

Xaviet M.

Good service and best price I could find.

Description of Work
Changed 2 sliding doors

08/17/2019

Mike M.

FANTASTIC!!!! On every level

Description of Work
Windows and Doors

08/03/2019

Suzanne P.

Alco windows and doors is a great company who went above and beyond to make sure the work performed was above satisfaction. They are a professional, reliable, trustworthy team who produce a great quality product and excellent customer service. Alco by far is a company I will definitely use again and recommend blindly. They are always available to help and no matter what the question is or the service needed they are by your side every ate of the way guiding you through the process. I am extremely satisfied with Alco’s owners and their installers. They stand up to their promise of quality!!!

Description of Work
Impact windows and doors

04/18/2019

Jessica R.

ALCO Windows & Doors completed the install of our impact windows/doors. The entire process was done perfectly and exceeded our expectations. Each step of the project was done professionally by experienced staff. They are all extremely responsive and helpful in providing us with different options and kept in contact with us throughout the entire process. If you’re looking to hire a respectable, organized and extremely professional company for impact glass then ALCO is the company you want to hire. No issues from beginning to end. We highly recommend ALCO for all your impact window/door needs.

Description of Work
Impact windows/doors

10/12/2018

Nichole M.

Couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. After having a nightmare of a situation happen with another company, Luis and Adrian went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of. We had impact windows installed in our condo and everything from permitting to installation then to final inspection was all done correctly the first time. Dealing with the team was a breeze. They were very professional, honest, timely, and made sure all of our questions were answered. The installation went better than expected as well. The team made sure our furniture was covered and cleaned up when they were finished. We were so happy with the outcome that we decided to purchase impact doors through them as well! Definitely a 100% satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Impact windows

Category replacement windows

10/09/2018

William A.

Alco Impact installed impact windows in my apartment passing inspections the first time around. They were very professional, clean and easy to work with. I recommend this company for your impact windows needs.

Description of Work
Impact window installation for my apartment

10/05/2018

Rogelio R.

Fantastic service, attention to detail, and always sets the right expectations. Luis and his team are excellent communicators and are always on time. We had the windows in front of the house installed by another company in town and I came to realize that I overpaid for them. Luis took the time educate us on the types of windows we truly needed and his price was the best of all the quotes we received. Once they were installed the permit process was breeze and the windows installation passed with ease.

Description of Work
We needed impact windows for our home.

06/13/2018

Michelle P.

They were very good and they were very courteous.

Description of Work
They installed windows for me

Category replacement windows

06/09/2018

Richard P.

Excellent. Very professional and keeps in contact with customer throughout process.

Description of Work
Front Impact door

06/09/2018

Richard P.

Description of Work
Front impact door

03/07/2018

Marianne B.

Reliable, responsive, honest, dependable, clean. A pleasure to work with. Good product, good price. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Impact windows and doors

10/10/2017

MARCIA S.

Adrian and Luis were exceptional. I researched so many companies before I picked one to replace my battered exterior french doors and large single hung window. I needed extra security in these plus they started just falling apart. Other companies tried to up sell me, quoted double yes double the price and then two others from another company just stared waiting for the boss. I mention what happened before ALCO got the job because I was in despair. When they came in, they presented themselves as professionals, were neat, organized, discussed options and gave a written estimate which they stuck to. In fact, they were the ONLY company that bothered to board up broken window panes for me...free. It was a wait for the materials but they prepared me for that and managed to even get them on time in hurricane season. Anytime I called or texted, they answered me quickly. They never got annoyed with the smallest question. Today was the big day. I figured it would take about 1 1/2 days with all the work to do..They finished in about 3-4 hours. The french doors look beautiful (measurements were exact) and the extra locking security on them was just as promised. The window was a breeze too. There wasn't a speck of dust in my room where the doors exited to the outside. Cosmetically, even the caulking was a clean line. No breaking of concrete or any problem. They offered to come back even if the caulk retracted! They threw the garbage out for me including the glass and it was cleaner when they left than before. The money. They got the deposit, recorded carefully, explained everything to me. When the bal. was paid, same thing. Absolutely not even the cost of a screw was added. I would say it was a fair price for the work but actually it was better than that as I had peace of mind with them here.I didnt want to tell them but actually they were the best estimate I got too. So, as they were leaving, I looked at my front windows (I have a mountain of windows back and front). I asked and yes, I am going to start by replacing the front ones first with more impact glass. Usually i m glad when workmen leave but they were kinda light hearted and Ill be looking forward to working with them again.Adrian and Luis are highly recommended for any window and door issues you have. Thanks Alco !!

Description of Work
Needed new french doors and single hung window replaced with impact glass

10/05/2017

NS M.

Luis was very professional and courteous in giving a quote. Hurricane was pending and he obtained the necessary materials very quickly. It took him a very short time to complete the work and because he is in the window business,my brother-in-law hired him to install impact windows in his home. Luis is very honest and dependable. Best window and doors company in Miami for my money.

Description of Work
Replaced exterior door and reinforced the garage door.

Zulay I.

Great service with honest and competitive prices. Not only accessible, responsive, professional, the crew delivered a beautiful, high quality product beyond my expectations. I would recommend without hesitation.

Description of Work
Replace entry and cabana door with impact glass

Marcos B.

It was a fantastic experience. The owner was very knowledgeable, professional, and did very good work. They cleaned up after themselves and made sure to follow up with me to ensure I was happy with my new front door. I will be hiring them to do all my windows shortly.

Description of Work
I had an impact front door installed.

Category doors

[Member Name Removed] we are looking forward to doing the rest of your home. We will be in touch. Thanks

Patricia R.

The entire process was seamless, and the job was completed in time. Adrian and Luis did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Our experience with Alco windows and doors was great. I installed CGI in our entire home. We did 12 horizontal rolling windows, two sliding doors and a beautiful Estate Entrance door.

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for trusting the Alco team with your beautiful home. You guys did an excellent job selecting your front door, truly amazing. God Bless

Jorge M.

Great job installing 3 doors and 7 impact windows in my house....highly recommend!

Description of Work
Impact windows and doors installation.

Category egress windows, replacement windows, doors

It was a pleasure working in your home. Glad your wife and you are very pleased.

George L.

They came 2 days before IRMA and I was so satisfied with Alco that I will hire them when I upgrade my windows.

Description of Work
Installed a High Impact front door.

10/01/2017

Kathleen B.

Alco & Doors did a wonderful job. They were on time, competitively priced, communicated well, cleaned up after themselves. Altogether experience was great from the onset.

Description of Work
Front door installation, two other entries re-install (from another company that did not install correctly).

Category doors

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for allowing Alco Windows and Doors service your home. Looking forward on doing the rest of the openings in your home.

AC Shutters and Awnings Inc.

We’re committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always be happy that you chose us. Here at AC Shutters and Awnings, we promise to never unfairly take advantage of someone who needs our services. We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity and we firmly believe that you'll see the difference when you choose our company. We've also been family- owned and operated from the start. We may not be related, but you’ll feel like we’re family. License Number: SCC131149617 .

Hurricane Shutter Pros

HURRICANE PROTECTION & SOLTUIONS: KEEP YOUR PROPERTY SAFE WITH HURRICANE SHUTTERS OR IMPACT WINDOWS/DOORS. WHY CUSTOMERS CHOOSE OUR HURRICAN SHUTTER SERVICES OVER OTHERS.. -Accordion Shutters ready in 24-72 hours -Florida Building Code & Miami Dade County Approved -10-Year Warranty -Competitive Pricing and Financing Available Hurricane Shutter Pros covers all of South Florida by providing excellent customer service, competitive pricing and FAST delivery. Get started today with a FREE estimate and learn how our hurricane shutter systems can protect your home. **WE ONLY OFFER NEW INSTALLATIONS**

USA Home Improvement

USA Home Improvement has been in the industry for over 12 years now but you’re probably wondering what makes us stand out from the rest. Aside from having an edge over other companies in the personal experience domain, it's our effective communication and practices that ensure an amazing customer experience. We are owner operated and the owner himself is a General Contractor, none of that qualifier non sense. We specialize in Energy Efficiency which includes: Hurricane Impact Windows, Roofing, HVAC, Insulation and Solar Energy.

CGC1526312

We specialize in impact windows and doors. We can do commercial and residential projects.