Armstrong's Cleaning & Restoration Services

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2008

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Armstrong’s Cleaning & Restoration Services is a family owned and operated independent firm specializing in restoration work including but not limited to, water damage, mold remediation and fire restoration in both residential and commercial settings. Our staff and entire team at Armstrong’s is certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Armstrong’s holds the some of the highest degrees of certifications and designations in the industry to assure that we stay current on the latest and most advanced technology and equipment that ultimately serves as a major advantage to our clients in every category of service. Our focus at Armstrong’s Cleaning & Restoration Services is to provide exceptional customer service in every aspect of our business so that our clients are serviced with a higher degree of attention, detail and care. It’s a new standard set by Armstrong’s to recognize the importance of every situation whether it be to improve indoor air quality at your home or when disaster is present such as a fire or water damage restoration project....

Paul Davis Restoration of the Space Coast

Water, Fire, Mold Remediation. From Crisis to Calm we work directly with your insurance company to get your home back in shape. We are a single point of contact for drying your home and repairing the damages. Locally owned and operated with national Brand level quality.

Complete Drywall & Painting

Complete Drywall Contractors is a specialty contractor that takes great pride in satisfying every customer they have the honor of serving. We will talk to homeowners and business owners in a one-on-one setting to determine the services necessary to do things the right way. Any work that Complete Drywall Contractors is hired to do, will be done by Complete Drywall employees. No work is subcontracted out to others. This is one rule, put in place by President and Owner, Arturo Rodriguez, that is never broken. He knows that his crew will be able to provide the highest level of quality to each customer, and that is the highest priority at Complete Drywall Contractors. All products and materials that are used on the job site are of the highest grade.

Top Coat LLC

*** We are still accepting all service call requests. Minor or major issues are welcomed. We can service your home with minimal physical contact and can even pay online! Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! *** Top Coat – Top Quality Painting Proudly Painting Brevard County Professional Painters You Can Trust! Residential and Commercial Painting Top Coat offers a wide range of painting services including interior and exterior painting, deck staining, drywall and plaster repair, wall paper and popcorn ceiling removal, pressure washing and wall prep. You get top quality work at an affordable price. We start projects on time and finish on time. Top Coat is your Top Choice For all your painting needs Experienced, professional, uniformed painters. Laser measurement for accurate quotes. Licensed, bonded, and insured. Discounts for active military, veterans, and first responders.

06/14/2021

Based on the many reviews I had high hopes for Armstrong repairing water intrusion, and damage to my wood floors. Things started out OK with the easy part, removing wood planks with mold, drywall and applying antimicrobial spray. Then things dragged on with unkept promises to get someone over to evaluate the wood floors and further develop the plan. Most of the latter was being done with the “project manager” showing photos to others with experience or opinions. When the conclusion was a need to break through from the inside of the house to the outside through the stucco, I asked for more clarity, like someone actually coming over, showing me the what and why, so I understood better before assuming they had found the right source of the intrusion and solution. Previously another professional had inspected the damage and he had a different opinion. This person had 6 licenses, including building contractor, roofing contractor, and mold remediation. Armstrong’s initial response to my request for more clarity was “then why not have your friend do the work?” I explained this was not a friend, but a referral, and the man being semi-retired did not have the crew to do that small a job these days (and he also had great reviews). But that was not the point. I simply wanted someone to come over and show me what needed to be done and why before creating holes in my exterior wall. We made an appointment for 11am on a weekday and I worked my schedule around that. No one showed up! By 11:30am I called the missing project manager, Jason. Oh, he had intended to notify me by email that he wasn’t coming, they weren’t going to do the work they had started because they were already backlogged, and give me names of other possible contractors. Sadly, this was consistent with telling me he would have the floor guy come over and discuss what could be done, and that too never occurred. Maybe on really big jobs these folks are more motivated? But still, show some basic respect and keep your word or cancel an appointment instead of just not show up. I also left a message for the two owners to please call me. I never heard from them either. Fortunately, I did find an alternative company and they have been reliable. These folks were thinking along similar lines as Armstrong, but had the professionalism to take the time, finish the exploratory work that Armstrong didn’t, and explain options with clarity. And they have been reliable and professional. I realize there are many positive reviews here, and I’m sure there is some explanation for this. But since the owners didn’t bother to return a simple phone call so we could discuss it, and have a project manager who just blows off appointments, getting quality service at Armstrong seems to be a random event.

Description of Work
Find source of water intrusion, repair damage, including wood floors.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,water damage restoration,mold removal

02/13/2018

Armstrong went above and beyond to complete all phases of this job in a professional and timely manner.

Description of Work
Mold remediation, air samples, rebuild after demo.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,water damage restoration,asbestos removal,mold removal

It was our pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business.

10/26/2016

Sean and James came the day after we called our ins.company. They were very friendly and professional. The work was done very efficiently and they helped lessen my worries about going through getting house back after hurricane Matthew. I would recommend them highly. 5 stars all around. Thanks guys !!

Description of Work
Emergency roof and water damage repairs.

Category ceramic tile,water damage restoration,mold removal

09/22/2016

Called Monday morning at 9:00 AM and a full crew arrived at 4:00PM the same day. The crew of 5 men was professional, courteous and efficient and immediately took charge of the damage assessment and clean up actions required. Upon arrival, they immediately fanned out with everyone proceeding to their assigned tasks. I was impressed at their efficiency and professionalism and while they worked they explained what they were doing and why all actions were necessary. They worked without a break until 7:30PM, installed dehumidifiers and circulating fans on both the 1st and 2nd floors. They cleaned up their work areas and left the house in immaculate condition despite. Equipment was retrieved 4 days later, more water damage readings taken and their work was completed. I could not have been more pleased with the crew, their work and the resultant cleanup. I was impressed!! Invoice for work done was sent directly to the Insurance company.

Description of Work
Second Floor A/C Condensate drain blocked inside air handler with subsequent overflow and leakage into plenum, floor underneath plenum and onto kitchen ceiling. Water damage to ceiling, kitchen cabinets and countertop was extensive. Water was removed, humidity readings taken, circulating fans installed and two large dehumidifiers were installed.

Category carpet cleaners,drywall,house cleaning,water damage restoration,mold removal

07/19/2016

When a tile fell from my 30 year old shower wall, it revealed large quantities of black mold. I did not know where to turn. I had heard sad tales of both the excessive costs and stress involved in the restoration process A call to Armstrong's Cleaning & Restoration Services set the tone for a timely and complete resolution of my problem. An inspection by their field technician was followed by a timely and very reasonable estimate for the mold removal process. While that was in progress, a meeting with Phil and Adam Sibol, the operations manager, outlined the options that were available to us and answered our many questions. We had a feeling that they really cared and wanted to put us at ease as much as possible. My wife and I wanted to help select the tile, cabinets and other materials that went into the restoration project. Adam put us in touch with the right people to accomplish this. Following his lead allowed us to obtain the exact materials we wanted at a very reasonable price. The restoration itself was very well planned and executed. Everyone involved was timely, courteous and very responsive to our questions and concerns. Adam or Phil appeared frequently to check on the progress and were always available by phone. I highly recommend you use Armstrong's for any type cleaning and restoration services you may have now or in the future. I CERTAINLY WILL

Description of Work
Mold removal, cleaning & restoration

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,mold removal

02/22/2016

All the Armstrong folks are very professional. They are respectful of your home and your time. They do subcontract out some of the work and those contractors were just as nice. We had a water leak which effectively ruined a bedroom, bathroom and hallway closet. The mold remediation part consisted of running air scrubbers and dehumidifiers for approximately a month. Air quality specialist were sent in to determine the extent of the damage and create a "protocol" for removing the affected walls, cabinets, etc. Once the affected pieces were removed the air quality was checked again. When it came time to replace the damaged areas we chose to do some upgrades. Armstrong was wonderful in working with us and setting us up with skilled people in the business. We had 2 windows replaced, 5 interior doors, entire bathroom (shower, vanity, flooring). new flooring and drywall in the bedroom with 2 new closet doors. The work took a long time to complete but some of that time was due to backorder of material and our work schedules which they were so kind to work around. I was a good experience and I am very happy with the quality of the work. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and build back with upgrades.

Category carpet cleaners,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,mold removal

11/02/2015

Would highly recommend this provider. Did an excellent job, prompt, charged as quoted.

Description of Work
Stretched all the carpets in the house (1500 sq. ft.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor

07/30/2015

They were contacted by my insurance company and Phil and Adam were out within hours. Had cleanup and board up done that day. Was impressed with their professionalism and chose to use them for whole job. Communication was impressive throughout, they took care of everything! Not only that, their followed up on all details and personally checked on work of each phase. As with any job, had a glitch and they were on it immediately and got it fixed! The one question they kept asking me was "are you happy with work". Everyone that came into house was professional and did excellent work. I would highly recommed them for any remodel and cleaning work.

Description of Work
Car ran into house and damaged bedroom, closet and bathroom. Came out did board up service and clean up. Used them as contractor for total work of bathroom rebuild, closet and bedroom. Had to do block and stucco wall, some framing, insulation, drywall and cement board. Tile work, plumbing. Bedroom carpet replaced.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling

Thank you for your review. We strive to give 100% customer satisfaction to every job we complete. It was our pleasure working with you to restore your home. Thank you for your business.

01/14/2015

Starting off the new year with a home flood is for sure not what my husband or I were wanting but Armstrongs came in and made a very bad situation much better. The crew was so nice and very professional, we really couldn't have asked for a better situation considering the circumstance. Not only did they dry out our home they took our area rugs and cleaned them as well. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Drying out for a washer leak that flooded my home

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,oriental rug cleaning

Thank You for your kind words, {removed member name}. We were happy to help you in your time of need!

01/13/2015

They were very quick to respond and sent someone over to the house to evaluate the damage on the same day I contacted them. (We were out of town, at the time, but we were able to provide a means for them to access the house.) They called to report that the damage was perhaps more extensive than I thought and advised me to file an insurance claim, which I did. My husband and I traveled back to our house a couple of days after they provided the initial service. Our house was full of fans and equipment to continue the dry-out process. There was dry-wall dust and debris all over the floors, but we assumed they would take care of that when they returned. It was not a comfortable environment, but we survived in the one bedroom that was still livable. So far, so good. A few days later, they came back and checked to see if it was dry, determined that it was, packed up their equipment, and left. I wasn't sure if they were gone for good or not, since the house was still quite a mess. That same day, our appraiser came to assess the damage and estimate the costs to repair. From him, I learned that he had never before seen a dry-out company leave a house in such a condition. I called Armstrong to ask if they would be sending someone back to clean up, and they seemed bewildered by the question. I was told that the manager would be consulted and they would call me back. A bit later, they did call back to ask what it was exactly that I wanted them to do. I told them I thought at least they should clean up the floors. I was told, ok, they would send someone over to SWEEP, but it would have to be sometime tomorrow. At first, I agreed, but then I called them back to tell them that we could not live with it that long, so we'd just clean it up ourselves. Perhaps the next day, I got a call from the receptionist, telling me that she was calling to apologize on behalf of herself, the manager, and the entire company. They had a meeting where they reviewed photos of our house and its condition and concluded that it should not have been left that way. She assured me that it was totally unacceptable and that it was not the kind of work they do. She said they would be sending us something as an apology, although they knew it wouldn't completely make up for what happened. What they sent us was a 12 piece box of edible fruit. Another issue that the appraiser noted was that Armstrong did more damage in the dry-out than necessary. They drilled holes above the baseboards on every wall where there was water damage. Of course, we had no way of knowing this was improper. However, he said they should have removed the baseboards and drilled the holes there, possibly preserving the baseboards and requiring a much less extensive drywall repair job. As it is, our contractor will have to cut much higher to appropriately repair the walls and will have a greater challenge in doing so without our being able to see the seam from the repair. Perhaps this really was an unusual situation and they would do a better job for someone else. Afterall, they did have other positive reviews, which is why I chose them in the first place.

Description of Work
Provided dry-out services for our home when about 2/3 of it was flooded by a busted water line.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

Mold remediation. Fire and smoke cleanup. Water damage cleanup. Restorations. Inspections. Testing and cleaning. Drywall removal, replacement, and repair. Painting interior and exterior. New carpet, hardwood, and tile installations. Disaster Cleanup Services. Insurance claim assistance.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover, American Express, Financing Available