Twin Brothers Flooring

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2012

1628 N. Dale Mabry Hwy 112

Lutz, FL 33548

www.twinbrothersfloors.com

We offer all phases of flooring products and services. We give free estimates and are eager to meet you and earn your business.We accept all forms of payments. Flooring Sales & Installation We are a family owned and operated company. We brings years of experience to the table, as well as maintaining High Standards, Strong Work Ethics, Reliability, and High Quality that our customers deserve! Please visit our website www.twinbrothersfloors.com for more details....

flooring (47)hardwood floors (14)tile installation (14)carpet installation (20)

06/17/2022

Richard R.

This family business was very easy to work with. We had a custom stairway built, vinyl luxury flooring installed for 3 rooms, a bonus room & hallway. Then we added luxury carpet for two additional bedrooms. The work took a week and their employees were courteous, prompt and very efficient. This is the 7th house we've had and this project turned out spectacular. From the customer service to the workmanship, to the quality of materials- all were top notch. We will be glad to do business with them again in the near future! They knocked it out of the park!

Description of Work
Outstanding Company

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

Review for Twin Brothers Flooring - 1628 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Lutz, FL - 39769920

08/13/2020

Bill G.

Excellent. Dave and Mark were easy to work with, they gave excellent suggestions for the backsplash and tile, and the installation was professional and done on time. Received many "thumbs up" comments from friends on the finished floor. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace flooring in kitchen, family room, master bath

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

Well it was very difficult circumstances to navigate though, so we did have to charge an extra $5,000 to complete the job. We apologized but thankfully they saw the awesome work and understood that would of lost money otherwise. When we went over the details of the original contract they say we gave ourselves room to raise the price, and they had admitted they did not read all the fine print but ended up paying and appreciating our work, Thanks

11/19/2018

Ann L.

Seemed very nice when they came out to measure. Discussed our options. Said they would send us a quote. We waited for over a week. No quote. Called them. They said they would get the quote right out. Still no quote. My husband has had numerous, positive conversations with them confirming the product we want to use, how they will do the job etc. But they will not give us a quote. We have no idea what went wrong but we would not recommend them to anyone. A complete waste of our time.

Description of Work
Wood floor installation.

Work Completed On 11/10/2018

Hello, we are super sorry you had this experience, We typically give pricing over the phone and go over budget... it is a free consultation that cost you absolutely nothing... we just don't understand if it is a free estimate than people should not complain because if you do not take the service than it is on you

05/30/2018

Jose C.

The guys were great. Clean up as you go, friendly, fair price, great outcome.

Description of Work
New flooring installed in our downstairs

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

To be transparent we really appreciate your compliments but we could of done a better job but to keep costs low we had to cut corners but we assure you it is up to code

05/30/2018

Jose C.

It was important for us to work with a local family company with a long history of strong customer service. With the exception of one man who works routinely in the showroom and does not respond to the door or calls professionally, we are very happy that we chose Twin Brothers. Mark was fantastic in helping us narrow the final selection of flooring options and finalizing the project. Every detail was planned and the project was delivered exactly as expected. All emails and calls were returned timely manner. The project started one day late because another projected "ended late" but our project finished two days early so we were very happy to have our home back ready for use. There was an issue with the tile after the fact and Twin Brothers stood by the product and made repairs under the warranty. They were 100% professional at all times and took every step to remedy the needed repair. We have recommended Twin Brother multiple times since working with them although they are not the "lowest price". There is value in professionalism, timeliness, high-quality workmanship, and standing behind a product. Our friends who have used them have also been happy. We really believe it is important to support smaller, local family businesses in your own community.

Description of Work
For the first floor of our home (foyer, family room, formal living and dining rooms, kitchen and eat in breakfast, several hallways, and the office), we had high-end wood-look porcelain tile installed and in the bathroom and laundry, we had stone flooring installed. All new baseboards were installed.

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

We apologize, but our employee said that you grew very frustrated and took it out on him. And so he chose not to escalate matters and refused to take your calls or answer the door for you. We have spoken with him With all due respect, we do give professional services so just because a client is paying us for work if we deem them to be rude or inconsiderate than we have learned the best way is to leave it alone and wait for the staff that can handle a customer who is always emotional about his concerns

12/10/2017

Kimberly C.

Great. They were done super quick. Beautiful job on a challenging very unlevel floor!

Description of Work
Level and tile one room

Work Completed On 12/10/2017

10/30/2017

Chris S.

Twin Brothers are the best! Very professional and prompt, they gave the lowest price without compromising quality. They did everything they said they would do, including new base boards. Both brothers promised the job would be done right and if there was a problem, they would fix it anytime. Their crew was swift and professional. I will call them back to do additional bathrooms and bedrooms. And they do it all, tile, wood and laminate flooring and carpet. You will not go wrong with Twin Brothers. My wife and myself highly recommend them for all your flooring needs.

Description of Work
Twin Brothers did over 1500 sq. ft. real wood flooring and 400 ft. kitchen tile.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

10/04/2017

Barbara B.

The team that did the demolition of the old floor was very good, and the tiler who laid the floor was very good. The only reason I would not give the company A's across the board was because they started the demolition on a Wednesday, and finished on a Thursday, but they didn't even begin the tiling until the following Tuesday, so what originally was to be a 3-4 day project went from Wednesday of one week until the Saturday of the following week.(11 days) Other than that the job was well done.

Description of Work
Replace a wood floor with a tile floor.

Work Completed On 08/05/2017

06/27/2017

blaine K.

Ladies and Gentlemen, In my professional opinion, If you DON'T hire this company you've already taken a step in the wrong direction as far as your renovations are concerned. Upon initial contact Twin Brothers Flooring was nothing BUT professional, Polite and courteous. We were shown several quality products and options for the new carpeting/wood flooring of my 1900 square foot home. The price was fair and never tried to upsell me on anything crazy as well as very understanding of my budget. Come install day they were at my home bright and early ready to get crackin. The three man crew introduced themselves and went straight to work. By the time I finished my morning coffee and cigarette the pad was already laid down and the guys were doing trim work. It was unreal. I have to say they made today's generation of young bucks look like lazy underserving bums at the pace they were moving (especially considering their age). The product that they laid remained true to the agreement and I couldn't be happier with the results. As a United States Marine I can assure you my level of expectations is extremely high(its kind of my job) and these guys met every standard like true professionals. I even came across a very small spot that I thought could use a bit more work and the guys took care of it right then and there with ease. The final cleanup was on par and the final product looks AWESOME!!! Id attach photos but my phone is crap. Should anyone be looking into new flooring i will WITHOUT A DOUBT recommend this company hands DOWN. Keep it up Twin Brothers! If I worked with men as hardworking and professional as that company and crew in the United States Marine Corps, Id consider re enlisting......

Description of Work
New carpet/wood florring

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

05/22/2017

Karrie F.

The installers were very professional and precise. They had my carpet laid down in a timely manner and was very helpful moving all the heavy items that I could not do myself. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
I wanted a face lift on my 20 year old carpet and Twin Brothers had the color I wanted out of three different companies. They brought their expertise friendliness to our home.

Work Completed On 05/22/2017

Hardwood,Laminate,Carpet,Vinyl,Tile& demo of all old flooring. We truly believe that customer satisfaction is the most important service we can perform as a company. We also offer Floor Removing Services & Window treatments Residential & Commercial. Floor Removal Services, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile/Plank, Vinyl sheet/Plank, Carpeting/Binding, Window Treatments, Tile Backsplashes

Cleaning; Refinishing and Sanding We do not do installations only, We only install materials purchased through twin brothers floors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available