Kitchen Ality

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2013

3.7

17410 Hwy 41

Lutz, FL 33548

KitchenAlity we create Kitchens with Personality! We are a full service Kitchen/ Bath remodeling company. As licensed general contractors we are able to complete a full scope project from start to finish. come by the showroom today and let us make your dream kitchen a Reality!. Additional contact - Michael Mulvihill,email - mulvihill74@gmail.com. ...

11/08/2018

T H.

Was told the project would take 5 - 6 weeks when contract signed on July 23. Was October 12th before we had the work completed. Over 10 weeks without a kitchen (appliances, sink, water). VERY poor communication. I was NEVER called and told that something wasn't being done - I found out when I got home and learned no one had showed up to finish work committed to and called to get information. Not good at clean-up.

Description of Work
New kitchen cabinets, countertop and sink installed; reinstall dishwasher

02/06/2018

Sherri Z.

The final result is very nice. Mike did a great job with design. The project took much longer than expected. Communication from project manager could improve

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,interior designers,home remodeling

11/25/2017

Lorna R.

Started out very well. Mike Mulvahil was extremely attentive and responsive to every question UNTIL he got my money!! 14k+ Then everything went downhill from there. I could write a book on the issues and excuses not returning phone calls etc. To make a long story short - I’ll summarize by saying: I paid Mike May 1 2017. He began the install June 5 2017. Today is November 25,2017 and my kitchen and bathrooms are still not done!! So I need to take some legal action. I worked with other contractors during my home remodel and they were great!! A remodel is stressful enough without someone like M Mulvahil taking your money and not finishing the job. Please do not use this company! As I said he’ll be nice up front and he may have worked well on other projects but don’t take a chance - your home is too important. Save yourself the disappointment and frustration that I’m going through.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Remodel of 3 bathrooms

05/01/2015

Cathy S.

Katie was a pleasure to work with from the get-go. She provide me with the guidance and knowledge I needed to make this an attractive and budget-friendly project. She was available from the first meeting to overseeing the actual installation. John and his partner were skilled in the installation process. They were prompt, worked hard, and left the project and work area clean. Kitchenality is in my neighborhood which was a bonus as I prefer to use local businesses.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel: Removed old 77" X 22" base cabinets and replaced with new cabinets.

10/12/2014

Karen A V.

The end result is great. I love my new kitchen. The company did not stay within the timeline quoted, they quoted certain cabinets and replaced with others. The original designer Brian was useless, all talk, no follow through. Mike assisted as much as he could within the project budget but his worker Dick did the best he could to finish the project as written in contract but failed to fully reimburse him for the work done. I would hire Dick in a heartbeat to do work in my house, but would never use Kitchenality in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, new tile in 4 rooms.

06/07/2014

Rochelle F.

Brian came to my home for a consult and took measurements. He never called me with an estimate and did not answer messages when I called. Very inappropriate and i would never recommend this company.

Description of Work
Do not hire

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

[member name removed], we are so sorry about your experience with Brian. He no longer works with KitchenAlity. We hope that this situation would never happen again.

08/08/2013

Barbara M.

I would rate my experience with Kitchenality as EXCELLENT. Everyone was extremely professional, knowledgeable and competent in ordering what was needed for my bathroom and kitchen and completing the installations. I am certainly pleased with our selection of Kitchenality.

Description of Work
Installed a cabinet over the toilet in the bathroom AND installed a kitchen island.

07/24/2013

Ricardo C.

I contacted Mike after a good friend spoke about the quality of work he was doing for him in his remodel. Mike and Brian came out, we discussed options on what could be done for the bathroom and committed on getting a quote back to me within the week. The work began in early April and included full demo of the hall bath and master bath. Hall bath was completed first followed by the master bath which required far more work since we were having a hole blown out for a new window, extending the shower, replumbing and installing dual shower heads. All the work took a little longer than expected but the results were great and we are happy with both bathrooms.

Description of Work
Remodel two bathrooms.

05/29/2013

Michelle K.

Mike From KitchenAlity was great. He was a pleasure to deal with. We had been searching for the right fit with a contractor to remodel our kitchen, then we stumbled into their show room and knew we were in GREAT Hands!!!!. The price was right with in our budget and the cabinets we got were fantastic. They gave us a full 3d computer design with our estimate and were not pushy at all. I loved working with them and felt very comfortable during the whole experience.

Description of Work
Full Kitchen remodel, cabinets moving walls, counter tops

Pro Coating Service Inc

OVER 25 YRS IN CABINET AND FURNITURE FINISHING

Total Paint Plus, LLC

Here at Total Paint Plus, LLC, we are your go-to experts for all of your cabinet restoration and painting needs. We have over 15 years of experience, so you can count on us to deliver the highest quality results for every project we take on. When you work with us, you will receive the best work in the business because our team truly goes above and beyond to exceed all of our clients’ expectations. Give us a call today for more information and to see what we can do for you! We proudly service Tampa Bay, and Pinellas County, FL.

Kitchen Solvers

Since 2001, Kitchen Solvers of Tampa Bay has been owned and operated by Bob and Trish Weis, longtime Hillsborough county residents. We perform all of the sales, refacing work and cabinet installations ourselves, without using any other employees or subcontractors.

we offer interior design services, cabinetry, countertops, home renovation, new construction