No Pressure Roof Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2013

South Florida's safest and longest lasting roof cleaning available. No pressure, no rinse safe chemical roof cleaning starting at $99 with a 2 year guarantee. Call now and our courteous staff will provide you with a quote over the phone in seconds. For more visit http://nomoredirtyroof.com

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Gary T.
02/14/2023
They cleaned my roof on 1/18, but not to my satisfaction. Since then, they have made numerous appointments to come back and reclean, but they never show up!
Description of Work
roof cleaned
pressure washing
Sanjiv B.
05/19/2022
Chris did a great job cleaning the roof and ensuring the plants were protected. Spoke with Paul the day prior, nice guy, straight forward and guaranteed the work. I would hire again and recommend them to friends and family.
Description of Work
Soft Roof Cleaning
concrete driveways, roofing
Harvey H.
01/05/2022
AVOID THIS COMPANY--UNETHICAL PRACTICES I asked for quotes on pressure cleaning and this company unilaterally sent me an e-mail on December 27th scheduling a pressure cleaning--no discussion of services to be performed or pricing. I emailed back the same day saying, no appointment was scheduled - Do not come. I received at least three more e-mails, a phone call and texts "reminding me of the appointment". I called, I texted and I emailed telling them I never made an appointment, there is no appointment- do not show up. Well. they showed up anyway despite being told numerous times not to, and they were not let in. Unacceptable and unethical practices by this company. NO Pressure? -- Should be called High Pressure!
Description of Work
Roof Cleaning
pressure washing, roof cleaning
Javier S.
11/08/2021
** FRAUD ALERT ** Be aware, company collected payment up front, after no services being delivered they stole our $371. Multiple calls, we were then promised a check multiple times. They ended up not answering our calls anymore. Very unprofessional reception with condescending attitude. Unfortunately, we took a financial hit for $371, I have to work with the bank to try to collect money. Hopefully this review saves someone some heart ache and the most precious resource, time. Alias is under multiple companies, SUNBIZ reports company is dissolved, cannot find trace of insurance and legally bound to operate. Owner is Paul Guitard, cross reference NOMOREDIRTYROOF.COM and D.B.A. No Pressure Roof Cleaning.
Description of Work
**FRAUD** Roof Cleaning **FRAUD**
Category
concrete driveways, roofing, pressure washing, roof cleaning
Kathleen M.
05/11/2021
Ruined my EVERYTHING- got bleach all over my brand new Ipe (teak wood) deck. Got bleach all over my brand new custom cedar black shutters. Got bleach all over my brand new landscaping killing my plants. Paul, the owner, tells me I have no recourse. He took my cash and is the most arrogant and rude Pos I have ever met. A bully. A liar and a thief
Description of Work
Roof and driveway
Category
concrete driveways, roofing, roof cleaning
Greg S.
12/10/2020
This company is not worth going into long detail, but just know that the contract they make you sign is basically a fraud. They claim that they use a formula of chemicals that is a very small amount of chlorine, and are easy on plants, and have a 99% success rate in not killing plants, but if that does happen, they own a landscaping business, and will replace the plants the way they were. The outside of my house looks like someone poured buckets of bleach all over my plants. Completely dead, and they dont replace them with the same plants you had before, just baby versions of what you had, so a 5 or 6 foot hedge is replaced with a 2 ft plant. Owner comes off as an expert, but is just full of empty promises that they don't deliver on. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM!
Description of Work
roof cleaning
concrete driveways, roof cleaning
jan D.
03/25/2020
Brief: Repeat client, formerly praised them - somethings different. Full version: I contacted the owner, Paul, for 3rd cleaning of our roof. I was told payment is required in advance, then that they no longer accept credit card payment - leave a check out front. Noting most merchants provide the option to pay a credit card price covering the fees. I put a check out front on the scheduled service day but they cancelled. We set Saturday as the new date. We were leaving town Friday & I did not want a check sitting out. I left a message that I would mail the check. On our way out of town, I got a return message that they postponed that appointment for non-payment - they moved service to next Friday. Noting the customer was never asked if this new date was agreeable. I returned the call, leaving a message that they need to keep tomorrow's appointment. This was a result of their original delay & I am a repeat client. If they don't show Saturday, cancel the service all together & return the check. I heard no response. From here it got stranger - they deposited the check. On the eve of their dictated service, I left a message, sent an email & posted a note at the house - CANCEL. Paul sent a text - we had been removed from the schedule. Nothing regarding refund, no apology, no remorse. They clearly expect more from their customers than from themselves. If this were my company I would have personally hand delivered the refund! At minimum express mail it. Instead - it took a month from the 2nd blown service date on Saturday.
Description of Work
roof cleaning
Greg B.
11/08/2019
On time, clean and great job. Roof looks fantastic!
Description of Work
Roof cleaning
Barry D.
10/23/2019
Initially, right after the application, the roof looked great (see my previous review) - however, less than 2 weeks later, I am already seeing some mildew back on the roof. Plus, there was significant damage to my plants, I guess it took a few days for the chemical(s) to have their full effect. I would not recommend this as an alternative to pressure washing, I am not satisfied with it at all.
Description of Work
roof cleaned
Giovanni S.
10/03/2019
Mom and son were home and service person was left alone to do the work. Mom pays guy after about 45 minutes of work. I get home to find mildew and leaves still present on my roof. Poor workmanship. Lawn was not protected from chemicals. I am not happy with the work done.
Description of Work
Roof cleaning
martin M.
08/26/2019
Worst company ever dealt with. After rescheduling every single day for 4 days, they showed up and did nothing. They are also running a scam as they collected the payment upfront. MONEY PAID UPFRONT AND SERVICE WAS NOT PERFORMED. Have requested refund and will be reporting them to police.
Description of Work
roof cleaning
Debra C.
08/25/2019
We are extremely satisfied with the work that James did. James was very responsive to our initial inquiries and reliable in every way. My husband ALWAYS insists on doing everything himself in order to have it done to his satisfaction; however, James did such a magnificent job, we plan to hire him again for roof cleaning and other jobs.
Description of Work
Cleaning of Roof
jojo K.
08/23/2019
What an amazing job Nickolas did on my roof ! He was very professional and kind. He was very careful and efficient to cover all my foliage, and rinsed everything down when he finished. I loved that he made me aware of letting me know to wait a little while, before letting my sweet tiny Brussels Griffon outside ! If you love animals, ask for NIckolas !!! Thank you Paul, for sending me Nick, and for the discount since it was my second time. He also left me a couple cards, when I told him my neighbor needs his roof done ! I will be sure to ask for him next time ! Wonderful Job ! My roof looks brand new ! Thanks Again, JoJo & Gia
Description of Work
Nickolas just finished doing my roof
Darryl W.
07/31/2019
Called them about a week in advance and set up an appointment between 8-10 in the morning a week later. The evening before they called and said it was changed to between 9-12 noon which was fine with me. By 12:30 on the scheduled day nobody was here yet so I I called both of their numbers and asked when or if anyone would be coming out to do the roof and asked for a call back. Nobody called back. At 4pm their truck shows up. Being 4 hours late for an appointment without a call to reschedule shows a complete lack of professionalism. I certainly didn't want an unprofessional company working on my roof and now had serious doubts whether they would honor their 2 year warranty, so I turned them away.
Description of Work
Needed flat tile roof cleaned.
David B.
07/15/2019
I was scheduled for a Monday to have roof cleaned by NO PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING.... I called Monday to confirm and was told I was moved to Wednesday because the pump broke on the truck. ( I later noticed they had left a message that they need to reschedule) No problem for me... I understand things happen. On Wednesday the tech showed up. This tech was very nice. professional. Half way thru the job the tech tells me he can't finish because... the pump broke. (again) The company sent the tech back later that day. After he left I had to clean their chemicals off of my windows. I had to wash down the driveway.. No attention to detail. Sloppy job. Now I notice some of my grass is dead... many plants are turning brown...I hope the plants are not going to die from the chemicals.. My roof looks better ...but not as clean as past companies have cleaned it... and it is expensive.. Much more than I ever paid a roof cleaning company. This company was the highest quote I was given. I choose to go with them because I thought their process might be better... Today they are sending the tech back to re-clean the roof at no charge...This is not really good to put more chemical on my 2 year old roof...So I need to take more time to be here... .( I stayed home Monday morning...then Wednesday and now today so I can talk to the tech and pay the company) I wonder what their chemical is doing to the tar paper under the tile since they spray the chemical on.... but do not wash it off. Also wondering where did the dirt go if they don't actually wash the roof... Based on my experience with NO PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING... I will never hire them again. I just remodeled this home and this was the worst experience I had with over 4 companies hired in the last year. This is my experience with this company... you may have a better or the same experience with them. see attached photos.
Description of Work
Roof cleaning.
Peggy A.
07/11/2019
Very well. I will use again for pressure cleaning driveway and pool deck
Description of Work
Roof cleaning
Katelyn V.
04/26/2019
Horrible Experience. After this company cleaned my roof, I had dead grass, dead plants, and splatters of chemicals on my whole house. Paul the owner apologized and promise to correct the mistakes. After 6 months of waiting the grass was replaced and the plants, but is now refusing to correct the paint. He has admitted to fault, but now is claiming my paint is defective. The most ridiculous thing ever especially because he has not physically ever been to my house. I requested him to come and he refused. He basically doesn’t want to deal with it anymore because he has an outstanding number of complaints and he can’t keep up. DO NOT USE it will cost you more in the end.
Description of Work
Roof cleaning
Gabriel G.
03/29/2019
Overall it was good. Be sure you have gutters all over your roof, otherwise your garden will suffer big time. I contacted this company to have my service performed, and since it was the first time I used chemical cleaning on my roof, I was asking many questions and comparing to other provider. The guy that talked to me seemed to be having a bad day, as he was rude when I started asking. I recommended him to chill down and be careful, as I needed to know what I was going to pay for. Beyond that particular experience, the service performed was good, and three months after the job, it still looks great.
Description of Work
Roof cleaning with chemicals
Paul C.
03/14/2019
Extremely well. Raise explained the whole process before we started and even walked all the way around the home examining the entire roof. He was very polite, professional, courteous, a great representative of the company. His work was impeccable, protected all the scrubs and plants. He did a fantastic job, the roof looks better than new.
Description of Work
Cleaning of roof.
Adrian F.
03/12/2019
They were unprofessional. They killed grass and plants and consistently put of someone to rectify the issues. They use aggressive chemicals which damages driveways and walkways from run off the roof.
Description of Work
Roof Cleaning
Richard M.
03/08/2019
All went well. Some damage to a couple shrubs and lawn where chemicals exited downspouts. Issues were addressed satisfactorily as promised in the warranty provided
Description of Work
Clean tile roof and sidewalk
concrete driveways, roof cleaning
Scott K.
03/05/2019
The best way to tell how good a company is do they stand up for their work we just had a warranty service performed with no trouble they just came and did the work very happy with the job tarps placed over the plants and the crew took photos to document the work we have been using these guys for a couple of years and could not be happier the landscaping with my wife’s precious flowers were carefully protected thank you very much
Description of Work
Roof cleaning, driveway, and sidewalks.
Category
concrete driveways, pressure washing, roof cleaning
MARK W.
02/22/2019
Overall they did a good job, my roof now looks great. The only small gripe I have is, there are few patches on my driveway were the chemical spilled and left patches. I am hoping the patches fade over time, but they look about the same after two weeks and lots of rain.
Description of Work
Roof cleaned
Joseph R.
02/18/2019
I called and got a quote over the phone. Appointment set for 4 days later. Technician was, prompt and thoroughly cleaned the roof. He covered all the bushes and cleaned up when he was finished. Roof looks new again!
Description of Work
Cleaned the shingle roof on our Clubhouse
John C.
01/15/2019
I feel bad that I have to give this company such a low rating. Booking went well, the price was within my budget and the tech who came and did the work, Corey, was great. But I am very upset that they would not do the metal roof (aluminum) that covers my pool & patio. Getting that clean was one of the main reasons I choose them. When I booked I spoke with Paul about this. He said his main concern was if it would take all the paint off the metal. While we were speaking I told him I had scrubbed clean one side of this metal roof using bleach and he indicated then, that using their solution would not be a problem, (since I had already worked with bleach). When Corey was here he did a little area to test (part in a photo he sent Paul and also a small test section I left on the side facing the house) and it DID NOT REMOVE THE PAINT. And it looked a lot better than all black and dirty, as it does now. Yet, for some unknown reason Paul still refused to let Corey clean this. I would be happy to update and revise this rating if Paul gets in contact with me and has Corey come back and do this metal roof at the agreed upon price for the extra work (in addition to the roof of my house...which I already paid).
Description of Work
Roof of house and pool/patio metal roof cleaned.

Phone