No Pressure Roof Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2013

14768 64th Ct N

Loxahatchee, FL 33470

South Florida's safest and longest lasting roof cleaning available. No pressure, no rinse safe chemical roof cleaning starting at $99 with a 2 year guarantee. Call now and our courteous staff will provide you with a quote over the phone in seconds. For more visit http://nomoredirtyroof.com...

05/19/2022

Suraj B.

Chris did a great job cleaning the roof and ensuring the plants were protected. Spoke with Paul the day prior, nice guy, straight forward and guaranteed the work. I would hire again and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Soft Roof Cleaning

Category concrete driveways,roofing

01/05/2022

Harvey H.

AVOID THIS COMPANY--UNETHICAL PRACTICES I asked for quotes on pressure cleaning and this company unilaterally sent me an e-mail on December 27th scheduling a pressure cleaning--no discussion of services to be performed or pricing. I emailed back the same day saying, no appointment was scheduled - Do not come. I received at least three more e-mails, a phone call and texts "reminding me of the appointment". I called, I texted and I emailed telling them I never made an appointment, there is no appointment- do not show up. Well. they showed up anyway despite being told numerous times not to, and they were not let in. Unacceptable and unethical practices by this company. NO Pressure? -- Should be called High Pressure!

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

11/08/2021

Javier S.

** FRAUD ALERT ** Be aware, company collected payment up front, after no services being delivered they stole our $371. Multiple calls, we were then promised a check multiple times. They ended up not answering our calls anymore. Very unprofessional reception with condescending attitude. Unfortunately, we took a financial hit for $371, I have to work with the bank to try to collect money. Hopefully this review saves someone some heart ache and the most precious resource, time. Alias is under multiple companies, SUNBIZ reports company is dissolved, cannot find trace of insurance and legally bound to operate. Owner is Paul Guitard, cross reference NOMOREDIRTYROOF.COM and D.B.A. No Pressure Roof Cleaning.

Description of Work
**FRAUD** Roof Cleaning **FRAUD**

Category concrete driveways,roofing,pressure washing,roof cleaning

05/11/2021

Kathleen M.

Ruined my EVERYTHING- got bleach all over my brand new Ipe (teak wood) deck. Got bleach all over my brand new custom cedar black shutters. Got bleach all over my brand new landscaping killing my plants. Paul, the owner, tells me I have no recourse. He took my cash and is the most arrogant and rude Pos I have ever met. A bully. A liar and a thief

Description of Work
Roof and driveway

Category concrete driveways,roofing,roof cleaning

12/10/2020

Greg S.

This company is not worth going into long detail, but just know that the contract they make you sign is basically a fraud. They claim that they use a formula of chemicals that is a very small amount of chlorine, and are easy on plants, and have a 99% success rate in not killing plants, but if that does happen, they own a landscaping business, and will replace the plants the way they were. The outside of my house looks like someone poured buckets of bleach all over my plants. Completely dead, and they dont replace them with the same plants you had before, just baby versions of what you had, so a 5 or 6 foot hedge is replaced with a 2 ft plant. Owner comes off as an expert, but is just full of empty promises that they don't deliver on. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM!

Description of Work
roof cleaning

Category concrete driveways,roof cleaning

03/25/2020

ROD W.

Brief: Repeat client, formerly praised them - somethings different. Full version: I contacted the owner, Paul, for 3rd cleaning of our roof. I was told payment is required in advance, then that they no longer accept credit card payment - leave a check out front. Noting most merchants provide the option to pay a credit card price covering the fees. I put a check out front on the scheduled service day but they cancelled. We set Saturday as the new date. We were leaving town Friday & I did not want a check sitting out. I left a message that I would mail the check. On our way out of town, I got a return message that they postponed that appointment for non-payment - they moved service to next Friday. Noting the customer was never asked if this new date was agreeable. I returned the call, leaving a message that they need to keep tomorrow's appointment. This was a result of their original delay & I am a repeat client. If they don't show Saturday, cancel the service all together & return the check. I heard no response. From here it got stranger - they deposited the check. On the eve of their dictated service, I left a message, sent an email & posted a note at the house - CANCEL. Paul sent a text - we had been removed from the schedule. Nothing regarding refund, no apology, no remorse. They clearly expect more from their customers than from themselves. If this were my company I would have personally hand delivered the refund! At minimum express mail it. Instead - it took a month from the 2nd blown service date on Saturday.

Description of Work
roof cleaning

11/08/2019

Greg B.

On time, clean and great job. Roof looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

10/23/2019

Barry D.

Initially, right after the application, the roof looked great (see my previous review) - however, less than 2 weeks later, I am already seeing some mildew back on the roof. Plus, there was significant damage to my plants, I guess it took a few days for the chemical(s) to have their full effect. I would not recommend this as an alternative to pressure washing, I am not satisfied with it at all.

Description of Work
roof cleaned

10/03/2019

Giovanni S.

Mom and son were home and service person was left alone to do the work. Mom pays guy after about 45 minutes of work. I get home to find mildew and leaves still present on my roof. Poor workmanship. Lawn was not protected from chemicals. I am not happy with the work done.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

08/26/2019

martin M.

Worst company ever dealt with. After rescheduling every single day for 4 days, they showed up and did nothing. They are also running a scam as they collected the payment upfront. MONEY PAID UPFRONT AND SERVICE WAS NOT PERFORMED. Have requested refund and will be reporting them to police.

Description of Work
roof cleaning

Curb Appeal M.D. Pressure Washing

Curb Appeal M.D., LLC, is your one stop shop for all your pressure washing needs! With over 1,500 jobs performed in the past year and over 12 years of professional experience, Curb Appeal M.D. is here to make your home more attractive by providing pressure washing services for every area of your household. Call us today to learn more! (561) 223-1515

Ray's Professional Exterior Cleaning & Restoration

Established in 2007, with 25+ years experience, & a 2x- Super Service Award Winner-- we specialize in roof cleaning, pressure washing, & window cleaning. While those 3 services are what we specialize in, we also can do a wide variety of home services (check out our services offered section!) We LOVE cleaning every surface in South Florida and ensuring all of our clients home projects are completed with the highest level of satisfaction. (Angie's List Super Service Award winner in: 2017 & 2018) We offer FREE ESTIMATES from Boca to Sebastian, DISCOUNTS for Angie's List members (check out our coupon offer), and 2-YEAR WARRANTIES with every roof cleaning! Give us a call for all your cleaning and home project needs today!

Bullet Pressure LLC

BULLET PRESSURE LLC, proudly serves the South Florida area. We focus on all aspects of commercial/residential exterior cleaning, automotive detailing, and commercial fleet washing. We have a goal of providing the highest quality of workmanship while constantly striving to exceed our customer’s expectation. We offer automotive detailing, exterior pressure cleaning, soft washing, commercial fleet washing, and sealing services including brick paver enhancement and protection. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service to earn your business and keep it for the future. BULLET PRESSURE LLC, applies our signature pressure cleaning system and the industry’s finest cleaning supplies and treatments to eliminate mold, mildew, dirt, rust and more. Extend the life and look of the exterior of your home or building with our premium washing service. Almost any exterior surface can be safely treated with our cleaning equipment. We also offer a comprehensive driveway cleaning service. We use state of the art of equipment to get rid of the rust, mold, and mildew stains on your driveway. Preserve the integrity of your property for years to come.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal