ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing LLC

Florida: General
08/31/2022

755 W State Road 434 Ste. D

Longwood, FL 32750

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

9 Time Super Service Award Winner. Locally owned and operated air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company. We repair residential & commercial, service & maintain all makes and models of air conditioning, heating, and plumbing equipment & fixtures. We can upgrade, replace, or install new air conditioning & heating equipment as well as all your plumbing items, too. Call 407-236-1260 24 hours a day and speak to a live customer service operator to be placed on our schedule for service. Contact: Billy Gouty...

HVAC Companies (412)plumbers (86)drain cleaning (17)water heaters (10)air duct cleaning (8)home energy audit (3)sewer cleaning (3)water softeners (2)electrician (16)well & water pump repair (1)

07/05/2021

I have used a number of air conditioning contractors in my life,But never have I seen this level of professionalism and care during an installation.They installed a three ,two zone Trane air conditioning system flawlessly .I will never ever use another company.

Description of Work
Replacement of my central zone air conditioning

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy that you have remained a loyal customer and look forward to our next opportunity to serve you! Billy Gouty Owner

04/01/2021

Absolutely AMAZING work!! Beyond anything I would have imagined!!! The professionalism and efficiency of the entire experience starting with the Project Managers Otto Boy and Nick Barker through the actual installation with John and Jimmy were exceptional!! The work was performed with excellence. They had to replace the air handler that had rust and wood rot from water damage with the old unit. An...

Description of Work
A total replacement of a 28 year old central air unit with air handler

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

We realize that everyone has a choice when it comes to any service for their home. We are so thankful that you have chosen us! We stand at the ready should you have any further needs with AC, Heating, Plumbing, and Drain Cleaning in the future! Billy Gouty Owner

03/01/2021

The process was very smooth from beginning to end. I received a phone call response to my submission via Angie's list. I set up the appointment on the phone, but then received both email and text notifications confirming things and update messages as the appointment time was coming up. On the day of the appointment, I received an email with the name and photo of the technician. I also received a p...

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet installation

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Thank you so much for the review and for the description of your customer experience! It is our goal to earn your business over, and over again! Please don't hesitate to call us for any of your future plumbing, drain cleaning, air conditioning, and heating needs! Billy Gouty Owner

01/12/2021

The company was very fast to reply and plumber showed up 30 minutes later, however I was very disappointed to find out I paid almost double for a non-emergent job. Three other companies contacted me WHILE Service One was already doing the repair so it was too late to cancel. I recommend shopping around first since I feel I got ripped off.

Description of Work
Toilet Leak Repair

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

First I want to thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on what was done, and your experience. I have reviewed your invoice for the services performed. We have checked with other reputable companies on their pricing and we are actually right in the middle of pricing we found. We have not found anyone that would replace the supply line & fittings to the tank, all internal components ...

09/20/2020

The technicians came to my home mid morning and worked until 6pm. Service One sent 4 technicians since I was having 2 units installed. They went right to work and did not finish until the job was done. They were friendly and professional. The technicians even fixed some things that I had neglected along the way. The service manager Alfredo was very helpful from beginning to end. They sent QA perso...

Description of Work
Air conditioner installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Thank you so much for allowing us to replace your two systems! We look forward to many years of taking care of your AC, Heating, and Plumbing needs!

09/18/2020

They did not have the parts to repair an American Standard Commode. In their defense, it is a new model. I called American Standard and they said many repair companies do not carry the necessary parts for this model. I ordered the parts for $49.00. Service One quoted me $327.00. I do not know if this is reasonable, but it seems high.

Description of Work
Comode leaking

Category plumbing,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/03/2020

Very knowledgeable and professional throughout!

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Thank you for the great review, and for allowing us to serve you! Please don't hesitate to call us directly for any future Plumbing, AC, and Heating needs!

09/03/2020

The entire experience was great from calling and asking questions to scheduling and the actual work performed. All at a very fair price. I would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Gas Line Installation

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Thank you for the great review... please don't hesitate to call us for any future plumbing, AC, and heating needs!

09/03/2020

The gentleman that came to my house was very nice, very professional, but I was charged $200.00 to replace the water hoses on my water heater with maybe $5.00 worth of PVC pipe......yes, they made a huge profit on this job. The next day I discovered a leak in a whole new location which didn't exist before he came. It's disappointing to say the least.

Description of Work
Water leak repair

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Review for ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing LLC - 755 W State Road 434, Longwood, FL - 38854539

I want to apologize for the delay in responding to this review. I have reviewed the invoice for this call and it seems that he did more than install $5.00 worth of PVC. He actually converted the accessible hot and cold water lines running to your water heater from copper and braided connectors to PEX piping. He also removed all the water from the electrical panel while there. In total our plumber ...

09/03/2020

It was complicated because the toilet was not standard size. They got it done and kept in contact with me at every step. I have 2 rentals and I have always been completely satisfied with them. They come out in a timely manner, keep me informed and charge an affordable price.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Dear Member, Thank you so much for allowing us to be your service provider and taking the time to give us a very nice review! We stand ready to serve all of your Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Heating needs!

Heating & Air Conditioning Repairs, Maintenance & Replacement. Air Quality & Cleaner Installation. Plumbing. Water Heater Maintenance, Repairs & Replacement. Tankless Water Heater Maintenance, Repairs & Replacement. Drain Cleaning. Whole House Repipes. Toilets Repairs & Replacements. Sewer Line Repairs & Replacement. Backflow Testing, Repairs & Replacement.

Septic Tank Work