Complete Air Mechanical

Florida: General
08/31/2022

1365 Bennett Dr Unit #113

Longwood, FL 32750

We are open for full services

We accept remote payment

Complete Air Mechanical is a family owned and operated HVAC and IAQ company that has been servicing the Central Florida area since 1992. We are committed to providing top quality service to our 21,000 and growing family of customers. Don't be mislead by other companies low prices & false advertising gimmicks only intended for one sole purpose, to get their foot in your door and add everything needed to the low prices or to upgrade you with some "bait & switch sales pitch". We do not believe that is a good beginning to an honest relationship. In today's economy, finding a good deal AND an honest company is imperative: We can help. Let Complete Air Mechanical show you the comfortable side of air conditioning. From replacing your existing system in your home to customizing energy solutions for new homes, Complete Air Mechanical delivers all your comfort needs at an affordable price. We feel that Complete Air Mechanical is more than just another contractor on the job. We view ourselves as an HVAC professional that will work with our customers to meet a common goal. To accomplish this feat, we must provide the best service and the best solutions at our very best price until comfort and satisfaction is achieved. Choosing the WRONG company could cost you more than you bargained for! Count on us to be your contractor of choice....

HVAC Companies (99)dryer vent cleaning (81)air duct cleaning (30)insulation (2)

09/16/2021

Stephen N.

Michael was on time and very professional. He checked out the system; made sure everything was running right. He was informative and gave us a tech tip for a better filter for the air handler. He took time to show us how; something that I didn't know about. Two thumbs up for Complete Air Mechanical. I will only be using them in the future.

Description of Work
A.C. service check.

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

09/13/2021

Destine C.

On August 21, 2021 our home air conditioner stopped working. On August 21st my wife completed a request with our home warranty company, American Home Shield (AHS). The vendor that was assigned to us was Complete Air Mechanical of Central Florida. I immediately contacted Complete Air to see when they would be able to come out to our home. I was informed that they wouldn't be able to come out to our home until August 23rd. On August 23rd when the tech came out, he indicated that we had a leak on the inside and outside therefore the entire system needed to be replaced. The tech indicated that they would need to contact AHS to see if they wanted to have the unit repaired or if they would replace the entire unit. We were told that someone from Complete Air would contact us within a day or two to let us know. On August 25th I contacted Complete Air and spoke with Deborah to follow up with the status of Complete Air's communication with AHS. I was advised that communication with AHS had not been completed as of the 25th but she would work on it. On August 26th I contacted Deborah to follow up. Deborah indicated that AHS had agreed to replace the entire system. We were told that AHS would need to order the parts. Between August 27- September 6th, my wife and I contacted both AHS and Complete Air in order to get an update on the parts being ordered. During that time neither AHS or complete Air could provide us with the status of the parts. On September 7th, I spoke with AHS who indicated that the parts had been ordered and Complete Air should be able to have the parts by September 14th or sooner. On September 9th my wife followed up with Deborah to schedule the AC repair since the parts had been ordered. Deborah informed my wife that AHS had ordered the wrong heat strip part. Deborah indicated that a new heat strip needed to be ordered. On September 9th my wife contacted AHS. AHS indicated to my wife that the Complete Air provided them with the wrong part number to order. From September 9-13, we contacted both AHS and Complete Air who both would only point the finger at each other. The communication with Complete Air was a nightmare. We would call and never be able to get Deborah on the phone. Whenever we were able to get Deborah on the phone, she indicated that she would call us back and never do. While AHS and Complete Air are out playing a blame game, my family (two small children) and I are having to deal with sitting in a hot Florida house. I've stressed both to AHS and complete Air that my 6 year old isn't able to sustain so much heat. I've also stressed that I have solid hardwood floors that are meant to be a certain temperature or they start to expand. Welp during the process I learned that my son's health and my flooring issue is neither AHS nor Complete Air's priority. We're going on our 4th week with no AC in this hot Florida weather.

Description of Work
Terrible Commincation

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

I can certainly understand your frustration, and I'm sorry that you're experiencing the delay that your home warranty company is causing by not providing us with the equipment. Unfortunately, like you, we are at the mercy of the home warranty companies dynamics. I can assure you that we are not playing a blame game, merely giving you the facts, and that is all that we can do under these circumstances. I can also assure you that we share in your frustrations for more than just the obvious reasons here. It's not at all that your flooring and your children, or 6yrs olds (or you whole families health for that matter) is not a priority, or concern to us. We never know what brand they will be providing us until they send us an email that it has been so it is impossible for us to provide them with part numbers. When the order was placed & Deborah received the email it was realized that only the Air Handler & an incorrect Heater was on that order, and no Condenser. Deborah did her due diligence at that point & went ahead & did the research for them to help streamline the correction on the Heater, and called Lennox to obtain the part number for AHS. AHS doesn't allow the Contractors to place or edit orders on their behalf, otherwise we would be more than happy to do so, even if it was just for our own sanity. Addressing your frustration as to not being scheduled for the "expected" date of availability, as you can imagine, this is exactly why we don't schedule the repairs until we have verified that the parts are ready for pickup w/the Distributors, or have arrived in our warehouse. We cannot fill our technicians schedules with "expected" or "should". The hold times w/home warranty companies is usually 1hr at best during these hot summer times. We just do not have the ability to reach out to them quickly to obtain daily updates. . It is our policy that when we receive updates, we follow up with that update. When they reach out to us for additional information, we provide that same day to keep the processes moving forward.

05/04/2021

Cory L.

The tech was very friendly and reliable. He quickly diagnosed and resolved my problem.

Description of Work
Diagnosis Frozen Coils

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

04/01/2021

Angie F.

Great! Johny cleaned the duct, tested it and found additional obstruction, then cleaned until all clear.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

03/09/2021

Cheri L.

Great company with excellent customer service. Johney was very professional and went above and beyond to provide the service. I can highly recommend and will use for my annual dryer vent cleaning!!

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

01/14/2021

Benjamin L.

Johnny did an excellent job, was very professional and gave me a full report of the status of our air ducts. On the scheduling end, Julie was able to schedule me for service within only a couple of days following my initial request.

Description of Work
DUCT CLEANING

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

01/06/2021

Kevin C.

On time, Polite. Direct answers on procedure and Pricing.

Description of Work
HVAC CONDENSER Wiring

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

11/11/2020

Judi S.

Johnny was here on time and did a fine job only stopping for lunch, he cleaned up after himself also. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
DUCT CLEANING

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

09/08/2020

Maxine F.

after a few tries at replacing a few parts of the old system I was very pleased at the speed with which they got me a new unit overnight.

Description of Work
replacement of air transfer system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

07/11/2020

LuLu O.

The work was incomplete, AC was installed without filter and customer service did not provide proper solutions.

Description of Work
HVAC installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Repairs, Installation & Maintenance of HVAC Systems, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Blown-In Attic Insulation and Indoor Air Quality Products. We service Heat Pumps, Straight Cools, Ductless Mini Splits, Mobile Home Package Units, Gas & Oil Furnaces, Water to Air