Moving Ahead Services

Federal Motor Carrier Safetly Administration
01/01/2020

2364 Old Combee Rd

Lakeland, FL 33805

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Select our expert Lakeland movers for your next move. Stop your search for moving companies today! Located just east of Tampa, our Lakeland Florida office can help assist with moves in Tampa, and Orlando alike. From Munn Park’s historic district to the far suburbs, and everything in between Moving Ahead Services has you covered!...

movers (168)hauling (9)storage unit (3)professional organizers (2)house cleaning (2)piano movers (1)handyman (6)

05/25/2021

"What an amazing group of men who came to help me move! They were kind, compassionate to my moving and cared for my household goods as if they were their own! Lester, JR, Alan, and Hector were so great! I appreciate their help and support during my move. Kristin booked my move anticipating my needs and offered her support at every turn. I have told everyone about this wonderful company and will us...

Description of Work
Moving My Home

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Thank you so much for choosing Moving Ahead Services!

12/29/2020

Very professional and responsive staff... from their sales staff, to the moving teams, to the administration personnel. Very responsive and patient with all my questions. Stayed right on schedule.

Description of Work
Moving and storage

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review!

07/24/2020

Crew was awesome, very professional and personable. I can't remember their names, was a couple of months ago, but those two guys were as professional as it gets. I would have spent all day trying to do what thay did in a half hour. The company overall was great, and I would definitely use their services if I ever need to move again. Reasonable rates (get what you pay for, cheap is not the way to g...

Description of Work
Murphy bed move

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

02/18/2020

Arrived on time & went very efficiently and in a timely manner. Movers were professional.

Description of Work
Moving bedroom furn. & some boxes.

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

02/09/2020

It was great they were extremely professional and friendly, secured all our furnishings and were done within the time frame agreed to. Awesome!!;;;

Description of Work
Moving sevices

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

01/09/2020

Very pleased with the services received and would highly recommend

Description of Work
Moving services

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

01/01/2020

The Move went VERY well..NOTHING broken and great bunch of movers!! will use them again

Description of Work
moved us to our new home

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

12/16/2019

The whole team from start to finish was very professional. Liz and Kayla followed up with me after my initial quote and to see if I had any questions. We had to delay the move by 1 week and they worked everything out with me by email and phone. The movers were very professional (Josh and crew) and wrapped everything so there was no damage. I was very happy with the service and the cost estimate wa...

Description of Work
Small local move from house to condo

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

07/26/2019

I love it! They were great, they did everything what they said to do. They showed up on time, very professional, and a little bit pricey but it's worth it.

Description of Work
They loaded my things here in Florida and deliver it to Virginia..

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

07/04/2019

Perfection. The ladies were awesome. We all were a team in arrangement of items and their responsiveness to our family’s needs. Super job. They are returning this week.

Description of Work
Organizing and cleaning

Category house cleaning,moving companies,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Long Distance Movers. Local Movers. Junk Removal. Storage Solutions. Moving Supplies. Packing Services. Labor Only Services. Custom moving Solutions. Residential Movers. Commercial Movers. Military Movers. Corporate Relocation.