Mainstreet Cleaning & Restoration Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2009

2430 Smith St Unit J

Kissimmee, FL 34744

Hi my name is Corey, and I'm the owner of Mainstreet Cleaning & Restoration. Over the last 12 years, I've had the privilege of helping over thousands of your friends and neighbors get the most sparkling carpets and rugs they've ever seen. I'm not only dedicated to giving your carpets & rugs the most thorough cleaning ever... I'm also dedicated to helping to improve the quality of your life by making your home the optimal healthy environment for your family. I don't think you'll hear this from any other carpet cleaner! Additional email - mainstreetcleaning@yahoo.com. Additional contact: Debbie...

03/15/2020

CHARLES M.

Excellent - the work was done professionally and on time!

Description of Work
Carpetrand tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Thank you for this kind review, we appreciate your business

02/18/2020

Robert ` K.

From Jon B. Orlando It’s difficult to know who to hire when you want to have work done on your home. I saw Corey’s website and immediately phoned him after reading and listening to reviews. Both he and his wife were like family from the beginning. Personable. Attentive. Caring. Corey altered his schedule and came out the following day and gave me an estimate and then (again) re-arranged his schedule to fit me in the following day to work on my house. He returned both my carpets and tile/grout to the way they looked when I bought my home two years ago. He explained both procedures prior to the work being done and the carpet dryer quickly. He was very considerate and protected the furniture prior to leaving. He has a client for life. There really is no one better in Central Florida to get the job done right for you. I am inviting him back next month to do the upstairs carpet and tile. Thank you Corey and please thank you wife. Only my best. Jon

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned and tile/ grout cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Thank you for this kind review, we appreciate your business

12/22/2019

Michele B.

I highly recommend Mainstreet Cleaning. Corey and his team were a pleasure to work with. They answered calls and texts promptly, even after hours. They were timely in showing up for their appointments and were incredibly accommodating for the ever changing remodeling schedule. The quality of their work was excellent. The best part of their service is Corey’s commitment to go above and beyond as proven by his willingness to come do a demo test clean so that we could be confident that our new tile would match the existing. We were not fully convinced, but Corey’s took the time to explain how the sealing process would alter the final appearance, even hand sealing a piece to demonstrate the results. Corey’s professional knowledge was right on and the job was fantastic when complete. It is very evident that he takes immense pride in his performance and the results. I would trust Corey to do any work in my home and upon meeting him, I think you will also.

Description of Work
Cleaning and sealing travertine tile

Category floor cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind review, we appreciate your business

10/21/2019

Richard H.

The tile floors throughout the house were successfully restored to their original surface. It was done better than expected. Corey did an excellent job and really cared about doing a great job.

Description of Work
restored original surface of ceramic tile flooring. Tiles had been coated with a hard to remove sealant which had begun to peel off and leave a dirty appearance.

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

07/05/2019

Hector A D.

Rugs were left cleaned and with no odors. Very professional job performed.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning and disinfected

10/07/2018

Chet M.

The travertine floors in the home we purchased were in need of a cleaning and polish so we hired Mainstreet based on the positive reviews here. Everyone was very friendly and professional and communicated well through the whole process. This was a large job and took 4 days to complete but they were on time every morning and cleaned up every night so as to be as least disruptive as possible. It was clear they cared about the quality of the work and were happy to fix little areas that needed extra attention. Also, we were concerned about the floors looking too polished as we didn't want an overly shiny floor and they did a great job of showing us the different polish levels and ultimately it turned out exactly as we wanted. I'll definitely use them again and have them already scheduled to polish our granite counters.

Description of Work
Travertine Floors polished in entire home

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite,floor cleaning

08/20/2018

Antoinette D.

Denis Reyes ----is fantastic!! Mainstreet Cleaning does great work, prompt service. Will be hiring them again for rugs to be cleaned. 10 Stars in my book!!

Description of Work
Cleaning of Ethan Allen couch (fabric)

Category upholstery cleaning

06/29/2018

Francis G.

The results were excellent! The Technician was very thorough and professional. He installed wall corner overs to protect the edges from the moving hose, moved the necessary furniture and was respectful of our home.

Description of Work
We had all our carpets cleaned they were very dirty after a remodeling project.

06/19/2018

Jose F.

I re-hired this Company for a new job after my initial experience with them that went extremely well. This new job, just like the first one, was done in a very professional and thought way, with the cleaning being done right leaving with me very happy with the results. No issues at all, just complete satisfaction with the work done.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of one bedroom and three area rugs

05/05/2018

Pamela S.

Excellent. All work was done really well. I didn't expect my furniture to be cleaned so well. The floors came out beautifully. Corey and his team are very professional and they set exact times for arrival. None of that between 8 and 12 stuff! With our major renovation this team was the only one that did excellent work.

Description of Work
cleaning and sealing 3000 s.f. of marble flooring, cleaning 9 chairs and sofas

Category upholstery cleaning,marble & granite,floor cleaning

J&M Sparkling Service LLC

J&M Sparkling Service Llc is the result of the vision and dedication of two young people who came to this country and found cleaning to make a living With the accumulated experience we decided to found and operate our own business, Jorge & Marcos Sparkling Service is a family that, together with the staff and the clients, intends to grow at the rate that our beautiful city of Orlando does committed to the best practices of customer service care of the environment and professional improvement Equipment we have Despite being a newly created company, we have the necessary equipment to deal with any cleaning that is requested Being these the assets we have 2 Work vans Pressure washing machine Professional vacuum cleaner RIDGID vacuum cleaner for solid and liquid waste Carpet washing machine with steam drying Dispensing System Starter Pack Floor polishing machine Tools for small repairs Cleaning accessories services we offer Given the existing competition in the market, we decided to satisfy our customers by offering the following services with 100% ecological products: Deep cleaning service Dry cleaning Floor polishing Maintenance service Waste collection Bathroom cleaning and disinfection Emergency cleaning in bathrooms (Restaurants and Nightclubs) Steam dry carpet cleaning Window cleaning Dry car wash Car interior detail wash Target Market For the business to develop well and having studied the environment and having knowledge of the substantial number of Hotels Vacation Rental Houses that the Central Florida area has due to the Disney and Universal parks in addition to the great growth that in new homes that are being built we decided to follow the target market of our business 1 Vacation Rental Houses Airbnb 2 Hotels 3 Condos 4 Residential houses 5 Restaurants 6 Commercial warehouses 7 Commercial offices 8 Markets 9 Government Offices 10 New constructions 11 Waste collection in new construction

Limestone Care Solutions LLC

Tig Maintenance

We offer quality and affordable carpet cleaning services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

Orlando, FL
    IICRC
    01/05/2017
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Rotary Steam Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing. Drapery, Wood Floor, Oriental Rug, & Upholstery Cleaning. Marble & Natural Stone Cleaning & Polishing, VCT Strip & Reseal, Mexican Tile, Carpet Repair.

Pressure Washing